Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello my friends.
      I wanted to share a little story about my evening . Last night my wife , her sister and another girl went out for some drinks and dancing.  My wife asked if I would mind dropping them off at the bar. Which of course I said yes I would and let her know that maybe Ashley would be doing the driving.  She was absolutely ok with that so I showered , shaved and did my makeup and get ready. Wasn’t sure what to wear to just went with some jeans , top and some ankle boots. I was finished getting ready when my wife mentioned the girls were getting dropped off  at our place first for some pre drinks so I got a touch nervous as the girls coming did know about Ashley but had never seen me dressed. Well the time came when my sister in law and her daughter ( my niece ) , and another friend got here. I was nervous at first but when they came in no one batted an eye and it was just like nothing was out of the norm.  Got them some drinks , we chatted small talk then my niece mentioned how good I looked and then the flood gates opened. The questions and lots of compliments started flowing. I was in heaven by the acceptance and positive feed back I received. They all mentioned how my heeled boots were higher then all theirs and how I walked better in them then they could do. Then they asked to see pics of me and of course I shared them with them.  I got asked a million questions about favourite outfits , how great my makeup was and which part of it did I enjoy the most ( I replied doing my eyes ) which most agreed with. The love and support I was feeling was amazing and touched me in a very special way.  Now it came time to drive them there and off we went. After dropping them off I came home and then my phone went off and it was my niece.  She told me how much she loved me and thanked me for sharing such a big secret with her and she thought I looked great dressed and started asking more questions about things. I told her I had changed out of my jeans and put on a dress. She asked for pics again so I sent some over to her and she loved them. As the evening went on it was getting colder out so I changed again into a black denim skirt , brown tights to go with my sweater  instead of pantyhose as I find them much warmer. I sent that outfit to my niece as well and she absolutely loved it and told me to wear it to pick up the girls as she didn’t go out but just dropped them off at our  place. She wanted to know if I have a special day for Ashley ( like a birthday she meant ) and actually I never thought about it. So she told me to pick a day so we could celebrate it yearly. She came to that it would be roughly around when I came out to my wife as I’ve been doing it for years but in hiding and since coming out I’ve grown 10 fold with my crossdressing. Just being able to talk about makeup, outfits , heels with her made me feel so great inside. Now I got the call for a pick up of the girls and away I went. I called just before I was there so I could ask that there wasn’t a bunch of people out front as I was still dressed. I arrived and parked out front well doesn’t the doorman come over and open the door for the girls.  Oh boy … I was glad he opened the back door for them to get in. Now probably the drinks talking but they joked about me being there Uber driver and such. My sister in law was sitting behind me and started playing with my hair (wig) and tell me how great I looked in my different outfit . Got to her place and she asked for a kiss and noticed my legs and started touching them and saying how sexy my legs were. That’s when I knew they were tipsy. Lol. Anyway all in all it was a great night with tons of love and support from them. Made me feel amazing inside.
      Thanks if you’ve made it this far.
      Big hugs

Ashley ❤️

Great story Ashley give all those ladies a big hug for me.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

All I can say is, “WOW!” Good for you!

Dawn

Ummmm next time you can’t drive can I fill in !🤭🤣😃😃. So happy for you !

Wow Ashley, that is so marvelous! Do you know how fortunate you are to have an accepting and understanding wife?

I am a trans girl. I am also blessed with a sister, a sister in law and nieces and a nephew, who know who Lauren is and accept her as Auntie Lauren.  My wife, however, has had a difficult time with my transitioning, and is transitioning in her own way, getting used to seeing me as a woman. We live separately at this time and will have to see how things go.

So happy for you, and you look wonderful, the tipsy girl was right, great legs!

Hugs girl,

Ms. Lauren M

Thanks for the kind words hun and yes I’m very fortunate to have my wife on board and the fact that my sister in law and niece are super supportive which in a way helps my wife as she has someone else to talk to about it as well.

Anonymous
      Lady

Wow! That is such an inspiring story. You are so lucky to have those girls support you like they do and your niece is just fantastic. I see some girls night out dates ahead. Have fun!

Thanks so much Michelle. Funny you say that as we have talked about going away for some day shopping and an evening out.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Ashley, that was an amazing evening for you. All of that love and support, I’d still be grinning! Many of us here would love to have the same experience and hopefully many of us will.

Sherri

Yes it was a great evening for me. And yes I’m still smiling and on cloud 9.

Wow Ashley! You have your own posse and your wife is not only OK with it she’s a part of it. How cool is that you lucky girl.

Hugs,

Michelle

Lol. Yes I am very lucky to have some cis lady’s on board. My wife has been there for me which is absolutely amazing.

What a great story, Ashley! Isn’t that a great feeling when women tell us how nice we look en femme? It’s the best. Thank you for sharing.

Yes it was very enjoyable hearing their feed back and compliments. I’m very lucky to have them in Ashley’s life.

What a beautiful story Ashley. That was an adventure that many of us would love to have. You pass so well, why didn’t you just join in with the ladies and make it a complete evening? To think, we live in the same area, and I missed it all. lol You live the life so many of us just dream of. Take care and keep safe. Victoria.

Thank you Victoria, it was a fun night even without joining the lady’s.  Lol.

Way to go Ashley.You must have had a great time.Please thank your wife for her acceptance and support and please give her a dozen roses.Hugs Michelle.

Even tho it was dropping them off and picking them up the time before I dropped them off was amazing. I’ll be sure to thank my wife also.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

That is one great story Ashley. It is such a wonderful feeling when GG woman can relate to you as the woman you are trying to be.

I was flooded with joy the whole evening. Made me feel like I’m doing something right after all these years.

Harriette
        Lady

GG woman?

I learned something new today. Thanks.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you, Ashley. You have a fantastic family. I thank you all for for such an uplifting story. I hope you all can have more outings, hoping you are included in the next girls night out.

. Cassie

Connie Wittnee
      Baroness - Annual

Wow, wow and wow!!! Your story reads like a dream.
      I looked at your public photos. Another wow!
      Thank you for publishing your Cloud 9 story. 🌹

What a dream! I hope to have that kind of support one day.

Ashley,

Such a wonderful story. You are a very lucky and blessed lady.

Love Melissa Sue

I was a great experience for me , lots of love and encouragement around me.

Like a dream. Lucky You.

Sounds like a great time. I can only hope my wife gets to that level of encouragement.

Ashley –

What a wonderful story.  Thank you so much for sharing.  I hope you have more experiences like that.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Ashley –

What a wonderful story.  Thank you so much for sharing.  I hope you have more experiences like that.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashley sounds like a wonderful experience Thankyou for sharing your story.🌷

Being complimented and supported by female friends and relatives is SUCH a rush! I am thrilled for you, Sweetie, and I hope you and your niece have a Girls Night of your own soon!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Ashley,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story, and congratulations on having such incredible support! I hope you end up having some fun times often in the future.

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Spelling

Thank you and I’m sure we will have a nice weekend away as we have talked about a “girls “ weekend.

Ashley
      Lady

Such a great story thank you for sharing Ashley!!!   xo, Ash

J J
      Lady

Glad you had such a good experience and such a supportive wife and family. Having people accepting is so important.

Thanks so much JJ, yes it’s great having them in my life. The love and support has helped me grow.

What a great story!  I’ll bet the next time they go out you’ll be included in their Girls Night Out.

Thank you and yes we have talked about a girls night out of town.  Can’t wait to experience that.

Leah
      Baroness

awesoem positive story with lots of great support. Your Niece was the best in being so supportive and encouraging you.  We all could only dream of this happening to us.  Keep us posted on how helpful your niece is

thanks for sharing

Thank you Leah, I’m hoping we have our girls weekend soon. I’ll surely tell all you lovely ladies about that when it happens.

What a great story. It’s so wonderful when people are accepting.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?