Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new here, though I have been a closeted cross dresser since my early teens (over 40 years ago). My SO recently learned of my full interest in dressing in female clothes and she is very open to it. Taking it a little bit at a time, and though I am sure I would never pass, just the relief of being able to share and discuss my wishes is so amazing.

Cheers to all from the sunny south,

Jennifer Mills

Hi Jennifer, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Always glad to welcome another southern girl to our site. I am in north central Florida not far from the Georgia border. Give your wife a big hug for me for being so supportive and understanding. Telling my wife was one of the most difficult things I ever had to do. However once she understood that Teralynn wasn’t going away she became accepting and supportive. That was 20 years ago and we are still going strong. I wish the same for you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,

My wife very recently caught me in dress- came home early! She had known of my crossdressing but not the depth. I cleaned up and went downstairs to talk to her. I explained how long I had been cding, (since early teens)and how much i just liked it,etc, etc! I got her to laugh, smile and understand! She had questions for me- did I go out dressed? -NO WAY; did I want to be a women? No I did not- did I want to be with a man?-nope, etc. I feel like I got her to understand, that it’s a private thing, and did not want to involve her in any way if that’s not her desire. And it was not- perfectly acceptable! In the ensuing days, we have talked about it, laughed about it. She is a substitute teacher -who just happened to work today-and she asked me this morning if I was going to dress today-and I confidently said yes! She smiled and said-‘great! Have fun!’ Words fall short of what a GREAT weight has lifted off my mind!!!!!!! It’s been years since my wife and I have got along like this! IT HAS BEEN GREAT!!

Victoria.

Hi Jennifer and welcome to this Heaven where you will become part of a wonderful supportive family.

I am pleased that your wife is comfortable with your dressing and that the great fear, that some of us experienced in our past, has been lifted.

A little at a time and the world will open to a beautiful and exciting journey as Jennifer.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Jennifer and a big cheers to all from up here in the great white north,  welcome.. never rush a good thing without mutual understanding  and how it’s such a beautiful journey in having a supportive wife to enjoy sharing your experiences with. Telling my wife was something that definitely needed honest conversation.  Through this she’s been wonderful and slowly we’re seeing more of Stephanie and certainly enjoying a new chapter in our lives. Isn’t it special being able to talk to your SO and share in those moments.. here too share your thoughts and stories with others who are experiencing much of this and more. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jennifer, welcoming to the CDH family. Your SO sounds wonderful. Feel free to let your hair down and put your heels up here honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

That’s awesome!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you, its nice to hear your SO has been open and receptive to your femside.

Best Wishes to you both

Sarah xx

Welcome Jennifer!

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Welcome Jennifer…

You said it… taking a little bit at a time! That’s the secret of coming out. I am very fortunate to have a wife who has become totally supportive amid affirming! It sounds like you have the same sort of relationship…
      I have always realised that having a supportive spouse has been the key to let me investigate who I am and what I may become… bless her dear cotton socks!
      You have to realise that so many of our Sisters do not have the same support. I grieve for them as much as I praise those of us that have the backing of those we love. My wife says that loving someone means loving all of them. I have had me wife’s back through all of her hardships so it is only fitting that I am accorded the same… not that I have ever looked for that!
      I am blessed with someone who is as excited as I when another parcel arrives or that I have an en femme appointment.

Tell you wife there is as much support for her on this site as there is for us Sisters!

Love Polly

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?