• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Lea.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Happy belated Gurlentines!!! Why not, after all there’s a lot of women celebrating Galentines.

Out shopping last weekend, I ended up in a dept store that was having a 70% off the lowest clearance ticketed price. Straight to the shoes dept I went.

I walked up to the counter with a pile high of shoe boxes in my size, and ended up buying 3 pairs for around $3 each.

First was a low, block heel, strappy pair. I love stilettos at home, on carpet. There’s no way I can balance for even a short time outside… my muscles tire so quickly. The low heel is a recent passion…in favor of comfort, yet girly.

Second and third were two hot very high heels. The kind that make me wish I was 20 years younger, 40-50 pounds lighter, and someone who knew how to put on makeup.

Originally overpriced at $80 a pair, I walked it with 3 pairs for $10, and a treat for this special day.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

There’s nothing a girl likes better than shopping unless it’s a good deal! Good for you , it sounds like a fun day.

Lea
        Lady

So true. My wife hates shopping, I love browsing in the women’s or shoes section (the men’s section is a bit boring), but a sale or a crazy clearance find is out of this world!!

One thing my wife doesn’t appreciate about shopping… treasures can be found by being patient and going shopping enough.

Quite the haul! Congrats, Sweetie.

Score lea you hit the jackpot

wow what a treasure find girl. Cant imagine how anyone could resist that shopping spree

First off; I love the idea of rechristening the most recent holiday to Galentine’s, or in our case Gurlentine’s. I’ll start using that reference myself from now on.

You’re lucky to be able to go into a Dept. store and find women’s that fit. Congrats on your clearance purchase; what a steal!

I treated myself to 3 Gurlentine gifts this year. I focused on jewelry; nothing high-end, just inexpensive stuff from Wal-Mart. A gem-stone heart necklace with “diamonds” around the heart that changes to different shades of purple depending on how the light “hits” it and two pairs of “gold” earrings.

Lea
        Lady

Jewelry… always memorable, and now you’ve got a story to share when someone remarks about them someday.

Happy Galentine’s Day Lea!  
      What a bonanza sale you found.

Alice

Lea, I also went shopping on VD day, just to the local thrift shop,  picked up a nice winter long sleeve v neck top that I needed for cold days around the house.  And only $3.00 to boot.

Lea
        Lady

I’m sure you’ll always remember those VD gifts 🙂

My Gurlentine present to me is a brand new Columbia long hooded jacket called “Heavenly”  It is so beautiful and feminine! The color is called ‘Marionberry’, which is a very rich wine color.  The original price tag said $210, but it was marked down 50% and final sale price was an additional 30% of th last ticketed price. I paid $73 for one of the nicest and prettiest jackets I’ve ever had.

I am very fortunate in that I fit perfectly into a lady’s size L or XL depending on the cut and fit. I’m not tall at only 5′ 6″ and weigh 170.  What is so weird is the fact that all my life men’s wear never fit. I have short arms and legs for a guy, so sleeves on anything were always too long ending at my fingertips, and pants always had to be hemmed or rolled up. A lady’s size L fits me perfectly, the sleeves end right at my wrists and pants are perfect as I have a 28 inch inseam which is a standard women’s length. I was born knowing I was supposed to be a girl, and it seems like my body agreed with my brain…

Happy Gurlentines Day to me:)

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Lea
        Lady

I had to look up that jacket….it’s really heavenly. So feminine…you’ll have fun in that, you were born to be a girl (me too) 🙂

I’ve always known women who shop in the guys dept because the clothes fit their body type better. When will clothes and shoe vendors realize that they could get the 10%-50% more in sales if they sold to the other gender. No need to make a special man purse, or manscape nail polish, just sell the same feminine thing in both gender depts in a store.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lea.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?