• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angelica
      Lady

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post a quick update for those of you who read my earlier postings about the posibility of coming out as a crossdresser to my managers at work. Well, I’m happy to say that I came out to one of my managers at work today and she was totally supportive! She told me that she’s proud of me for having the bravery to tell her something so personal and that if I ever need someone to talk to that she will always be there to give her support whenever I need it. I am so happy to know that for the first time in my life I know someone personally that knows about my crossdressing and doesn’t judge me for it, but embraces me! No amount of words can adequately describe how I am feeling today. I used to doubt whenever I heard the phrase “It gets better”. Today for the first time in my life I can say that it indeed does get better! For those of you who are struggling like I have been, don’t lose hope. It does in fact get better! – Angelica

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Angelica,

WOW!! I’m so happy for you, thats great news. You gave me some hope, thank you.

Hugs Katey

Hi Angelica,

Congratulations on your success!

Alice

That’s amazing, Angelica!

Companies are really getting behind diversity – which I believe is for the greater good.

Good for you, good for the company, and good for the human race!

So proud of you, hun!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing that Angelica, it must be a great feeling to have “outside support” like that!
      ❤️💖

That’s just six different kinds of cool all at once! I’m so happy for you. Sounds like things are looking up for you. And there ya go, things got better!

Bridgette

Excellent news Angelica.  I am very happy for you and you can be proud of the way you handled this.

Best,

Clara

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That is fabulous news for you! Glad that worked out so well.

Amy

Anonymous

So happy for you! What a blessing and a dream come true.

God bless,
      Seph

Anonymous

Angelica..

Wonderful..

a giant step in your life, and another positive vote towards achieving what we all want….. acceptance!!!

Huggs, Grace xx

Angelica, what amazing news!

You must feel absolutely on top of the world right now.

What a great manager you have too!  Any vacancies? *giggles*

So happy that you can be whoever you want to be.

Love Rachel

Anonymous

Awesome news!

you faced into your fears and came out the other side stronger. We should all be so courageous.

Didi💋

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?