• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good evening Ladies. I’ve been here about a week and it’s been so heartwarming for me. I don’t think there’s anything more productive for the soul than surrounding yourself with likeminded people. I’ve done this in other areas in my life and it’s worked out well.
      My name here is Jasmine Savage or “Jassy” as Miss Scarlett calls me. 🙂 I am very new to this level of CD. I’ve also found out over the years that if you don’t know about something, you surround yourself with people who do. (that’s age and experience).
      I hope you’ll be patient with me as I have so very many questions. It’s a new experience for me to be in a supportive environment when it comes to this CD thing. My first wife liked it for about 10 minutes and then bailed on me. My second wife actually dressed me up the first time and I thought I’d finally found my safe haven. But alas, things quickly went downhill after that.
      I’ve read so many posts here mentioning how this or that girls’ wife helps them shop, Helps with make-up etc. and I am so envious of you. I hope you know how very blessed you are to have a sig. other who not only accepts you but helps you thrive. I would have given anything to have that.
      I have had many jobs over the years, some traditional, some non. I was in the beauty industry for 6 years where I learned to take care of myself. I was even a runway model for a day. But that is another story. I have also been a seamster, sewing for a living, off and on for 25 years and just retired from that profession 5 years ago. I now collect vintage sewing machines and in the last 6 years built my own Vintage Sewing machine Group on FB with over 5000 members, mostly women. I’m surrounded by you ladies all the time and just love it. So I figured “Why not switch teams!” lol I do all the alterations (for me) on the clothes I’ve been buying and those I have questions on, I txt my girlfriend in Phoenix who is a dressmaker and knows everything I don’t.
      I am also a semi-sucessful Art and landscape photographer, painter, woodworker, metal sculptor, and I am in the midst of writing my memoirs. (To which now I’m adding a new chapter 🙂
      My life is changing, yet again. Only this time for the better. Having been in the beauty business for that 6 years, I’m no stranger to a salon and last thursday, went and got my first cut/color in many years. It was so much fun!
      Anyhoo, I hope this intro wasn’t TMI. Just wanted to give you a peek into Jasmine’s world. If you have any questions, comments bring it on! Take very good care and I hope this finds you all safe, well and virus free. I’m looking forward to meeting each and every one of you. TTFN, Jassy

Jassy,

So nice to meet you, and thanks for that great introduction!  We’re close to the same age, and I too suffer from the ‘collecting’ bug — but nothing as intriguing as vintage sewing machines (they have to take up a ton of space!).  Welcome Jassy, it is great to have you here!

Marcellette

Anonymous

HI Marcelette, I’ve also been an antique dealer for 30+ years and although downsized now, still collect various things that interest me. I only (only) have about 20 machines left out of a high of 250 when I had my antique shop. I’m always interested to hear what folks collect so I can lean more. What do you collect? Thanks for your note and take care, jassy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful intro thankyou for sharing welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Jasmine and welcome.

I haven’t been here very long either but every place I’ve been concerning cross dressers I see that they have been friendly and supportive of each other. I think its because we all know the difficulties we have in common in expressing ourselves. Unsupporting wives, family, coworkers and society in general are all against us and we all see that in our own lives and other sisters lives too. Its not easy being a cross dresser. The desire never goes away and most of us can use all the help we can get. Besides, thats what most women do is share and communicate and you will find helpful info and friends here. Relax and have fun!

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jasmine
      Am sorry about your first two marriages
      It’s a surprise to most woman, whom find out about their spouse. Like mine also, every since I told her she feels betrayed, lied too.be it is what it is. If you need a ear
      I’ll be here for you.

Hugs 🤗 Jennifer Ramirez

Hi Jassy very nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed here with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. So much to see and do here from reading many stories from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies  then your turn.. Just a story or two about the life of Jassy as she travels down here girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. A wonderful intro there girlfriend  .. As we all here are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for your lovely intro message.  Always nice to hear of good CDH experiance.

Sound like you are on a good path forward in life.

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Terri Anne,
        Thanks so much for the welcome and the info on the site. I’m not the best navigator so will have to lean on you ladies from time to time. But hey, I know my limitations. lol Take care and
        I look forward to seeing and meeting you all.
        Best Regards, Jassy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?