- May 18, 2021 at 1:17 am #493308Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1822Has thanked: 6507 timesBeen thanked: 10201 times
Hello lovely ladies….
Yesterday at work we had a group hugg….why????….BECAUSE WE COULD. After months and months of being deprived this tiny little show of love and care, for no fault of our own, we can do it again…legally!!!
I work with just a little group of six people, we hugged, and all had ‘ grit’ in our eyes, and it was wonderful….
Something taken for granted by the whole planet…… until we could not do it,
That’s it really, just wanted to pass this on…..never before has it meant so much to say…..”take a second out from your busy life……and give someone a hugg”!!!
( Just to say, I always spell hugg with two G’s…..one G for each strong arm it needs…..)
Huggs, grace xx.
Sorry girls, I did not mean to be flippant about the Covid risk….if you read my reply to Krista….it explains our huggs a bit more clearly….xx
Total of 33 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 20, 2021 at 8:04 am #494117patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
- May 20, 2021 at 8:25 am #494130
- May 19, 2021 at 6:38 pm #493919BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 1550Has thanked: 1691 timesBeen thanked: 3873 times
I saw these & was tempted to get them!
- May 19, 2021 at 6:25 pm #493917Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 65Replies: 551Has thanked: 2375 timesBeen thanked: 2291 times
Huggs, back to you Grace 10 fold. FYI I start my new job Sunday morning my time. Things are really looking up for me and I feel like a new self. Life is good. No life Is GREAT
Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Kathleen 60454.
- May 19, 2021 at 5:46 am #493741MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
Huggs to all from me too.
It’s been a long strange trip, and probably not done yet, so please be careful everyone.
In real life I’ve managed two hugs from ‘two jab’ friends after a year of no huggery – two and a half if you count a knee hug from my 4 year old friend !
- May 19, 2021 at 6:14 am #493750
- May 18, 2021 at 8:07 pm #493647Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5911 times
Hi Miss Grace you could not get away from me with out a big hug or a hugg and included in all of CDH land are hugs to all .. Im keeping track and i have reserved a hug for all my girlfriends here yes i have it written down so i dont for get hugs to all ..
- May 18, 2021 at 7:40 pm #493626DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3942 times
- May 19, 2021 at 12:23 am #493686Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1822Has thanked: 6507 timesBeen thanked: 10201 times
- May 18, 2021 at 7:32 pm #493621Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 1040Has thanked: 14557 timesBeen thanked: 3904 times
Big ol’ hug from me! And all you others whichever continent you occupy or call home! No, we’re not quite done yet, and likely have a few screwballs headed our way. But we’re a damn site better off than we were just a little while ago. I’ve worked through it all too, and for a little while worked mostly at home (how blissful that was while it lasted), but now back at work nearly full time. Id sure love to get a big hugg from some folks, but I’ll just accept virtual instead.
- May 18, 2021 at 2:48 pm #493548Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
It’s something to look forward to getting a hugg from our nearest and dearest,
Even getting a hugg from our friends too i think that’s what the world has been missing, let’s hope we can beat this virus and start hugging people again,
I would just like to send all my sisters on here a great big virtual hugg xxxxx
Hugg’s Roz xxxxx
- May 18, 2021 at 1:30 pm #493526Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1555Has thanked: 9180 timesBeen thanked: 6164 times
Well a big virtual hug to all the girls here. Worked right through the lockdowns with the same work force , so no hugs. We all been affected one way or another by this awful covid, and there still is a long way to go, so please everyone be safe and think before you act. On a rather beautiful note one of our administration girls who has been on leave from the start of her pregnancy for safety has given birth to a daughter yesterday. I think we all can’t wait to see this little bundle of joy, when it’s safe to do so obviously. I some how think she going to have a lot more uncles and Aunties than normal. Lol Amanda xx
- May 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm #493499LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 256Has thanked: 2630 timesBeen thanked: 1125 times
It was the best part of last weekend! The daughter, her boyfriend and both the SO and I are fully vaccinated, so despite the graduation being rained out we could sit around and talk and go to dinner together just like it was the olden days. Hugs and handshakes were shared all around, don’t know him well enough to know how he would have responded to a hug. But as I‘ve said I think that I like him, and he does seem to be good to the daughter big points in my book.
And big Huggs to you Grace
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Leslie.
- May 18, 2021 at 10:10 am #493480KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 613Has thanked: 1798 timesBeen thanked: 2825 times
Huge virtual Huggs to You Grace and the Gals over in the UK from NW Canada. Elbow bumps just don’t compare to the real thing, now do they? But I’ve been still getting my hugs from my kids and grand kids, notwithstanding. Still waiting for my second dose of Pfizer. And I have to agree with the gals who said, this thing is not yet over. Sounds like your small cohort is trustworthy, so that’s wonderful. Have a lovely week.
Oh and good news, we were supposed to have a snow storm last night but luckily we’re having a rainstorm instead. Though I still had to wear mittens on my walk yesterday. But I did plant veggie and flower seeds two days ago and my window sills are covered with little plant pots. Fingers crossed.
- May 18, 2021 at 3:35 pm #493562PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 383Has thanked: 1649 timesBeen thanked: 1181 times
- May 18, 2021 at 2:55 pm #493550Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1555Has thanked: 9180 timesBeen thanked: 6164 times
A hug right back to you too Krista sweetie, and thank you. Fully double vaccinated here, looking forward to some serious shopping. Plenty of sun and rain here so everything in the garden is growing fast. Ta ta sweetie, keep safe xx
- May 18, 2021 at 10:39 am #493489Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1822Has thanked: 6507 timesBeen thanked: 10201 times
Yes, it’s not as gung ho as I made it sound…we all work together all week and have done so all through this….we have all had tests and 4 of the girls have at least had a first jab, one has had both….
We don’t french kiss…..haha.
good luck with the ” green fingers”…..
- May 18, 2021 at 8:00 am #493427Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- May 18, 2021 at 9:01 am #493459
- May 18, 2021 at 7:22 am #493416Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17595 timesBeen thanked: 4755 times
- May 18, 2021 at 6:24 am #493396Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 327Has thanked: 927 timesBeen thanked: 1521 times
I am feeling it all the way over here Grace. Hugs to you too and I’m even going to sneak in a little peck on the cheek.
Fully vaccinated Clara
- May 18, 2021 at 5:48 am #493376Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 863Has thanked: 5590 timesBeen thanked: 3455 times
- May 18, 2021 at 4:10 am #493345Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 206Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
If we tried to have a group hug here there would be men running in every directions. Hiding behind tool boxes or somewhere in a corner. Happy for you though.
- May 18, 2021 at 3:30 am #493341MikalaRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 433 timesBeen thanked: 295 times
Hugg’s from AUS.
My Sisters have just been let free in The UK also, God help England.
Good luck hope it stays that way.
- May 18, 2021 at 2:45 am #493327Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 957Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 3309 times
- May 18, 2021 at 2:43 am #493326Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 109Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
Call me a grumpy old fart if you like but I’ll pass! Now is no time to be complacent as the virus hasn’t gone yet besides which, my personal space is invite only.
- May 18, 2021 at 2:04 am #493315Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4622 times
- May 18, 2021 at 1:26 am #493310Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 643Has thanked: 5505 timesBeen thanked: 2347 times
So great to be able to hugg again Grace!!!
That must have felt good.
Love and huggs, Stephanie 🤗💖
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.