• This topic has 29 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello lovely ladies….

Yesterday at work we had a group hugg….why????….BECAUSE WE COULD. After months and months of being deprived this tiny little show of love and care, for no fault of our own, we can do it again…legally!!!

I work with just a little group of six people, we hugged, and all had ‘ grit’ in our eyes, and it was wonderful….

Something taken for granted by the whole planet…… until we could not do it,

That’s it really, just wanted to pass this on…..never before has it meant so much to say…..”take a second out from your busy life……and give someone a hugg”!!!

( Just to say, I always spell hugg with two G’s…..one G for each strong arm it needs…..)

Huggs, grace xx.

Addendum…

Sorry girls, I did not mean to be flippant about the Covid risk….if you read my reply to Krista….it explains our huggs a bit more clearly….xx

So great to be able to hugg again Grace!!!
      That must have felt good.
      Love and huggs, Stephanie 🤗💖

Your so lucky, Grace, I am a hugger, lol, and that’s one of the things I miss the most, someday soon, I hope
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Call me a grumpy old fart if you like but I’ll pass! Now is no time to be complacent as the virus hasn’t gone yet besides which, my personal space is invite only.

-A.

Fantastic for all youse Brits! Hugs from me too!

Polly ❤️🎀🌸🥂🍾

Hi Grace,

Hugg’s from AUS.
      My Sisters have just been let free in The UK also, God help England.
      Good luck hope it stays that way.

Mikala xx.

If we tried to have a group hug here there would be men running in every directions. Hiding behind tool boxes or somewhere in a corner. Happy for you though.

Hi Grace A huge hug from NEW ENGLAND. I love what you said. You can do it legally. Think about it .

Luv Stephanie

I am feeling it all the way over here Grace. Hugs to you too and I’m even going to sneak in a little peck on the cheek.

Fully vaccinated Clara

And I will send over a BIG Texas hugg for “all ya’ll”, where ever you girls are at.

PaulaF

I wish, I’m still waiting for my first jab.

Krista
      Duchess

Huge virtual Huggs to You Grace and the Gals over in the UK from NW Canada.  Elbow bumps just don’t compare to the real thing, now do they?   But I’ve been still getting my hugs from my kids and grand kids, notwithstanding.  Still waiting for my second dose of Pfizer.  And I have to agree with the gals who said, this thing is not yet over.  Sounds like your small cohort is trustworthy, so that’s wonderful.  Have a lovely week.

Oh and good news, we were supposed to have a snow storm last night but luckily we’re having a rainstorm instead.  Though I still had to wear mittens on my walk yesterday.  But I did plant veggie and flower seeds two days ago and my window sills are covered with little plant pots.  Fingers crossed.

Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

Huggs Krista…

Yes, it’s not as gung ho as I made it sound…we all work together all week and have done so all through this….we have all had tests and 4 of the girls have at least had a first jab, one has had both….

We don’t french kiss…..haha.

good luck with the ” green fingers”…..

Anonymous

A hug right back to you too Krista sweetie, and thank you. Fully double vaccinated here, looking forward to some serious shopping. Plenty of sun and rain here so everything in the garden is growing fast. Ta ta sweetie, keep safe xx

Krista , imagine you getting the Scottish summer weather at this time of year, in NW Canada. Pyxx.

Leslie
      Lady

It was the best part of last weekend! The daughter, her boyfriend and both the SO and I are fully vaccinated, so despite the graduation being rained out we could sit around and talk and go to dinner together just like it was the olden days. Hugs and handshakes were shared all around, don’t know him well enough to know how he would have responded to a hug. But as I‘ve said I think that I like him, and he does seem to be good to the daughter big points in my book.

And big Huggs to you Grace

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Leslie.
      Anonymous

Well a big virtual hug to all the girls here. Worked right through the lockdowns with the same work force , so no hugs. We all been affected one way or another by this awful covid, and there still is a long way to go, so please everyone be safe and think before you act. On a rather beautiful note one of our administration girls who has been on leave from the start of her pregnancy for safety has given birth to a daughter yesterday. I think we all can’t wait to see this little bundle of joy, when it’s safe to do so obviously. I some how think she going to have a lot more uncles and Aunties than normal. Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

It’s something to look forward to getting a hugg from our nearest and dearest,

Even getting a hugg from our friends too i think that’s what the world has been missing, let’s hope we can beat this virus and start hugging people again,

I would just like to send all my sisters on here a great big virtual hugg xxxxx

Hugg’s Roz xxxxx

Big ol’ hug from me! And all you others whichever continent you occupy or call home! No, we’re not quite done yet, and likely have a few screwballs headed our way. But we’re a damn site better off than we were just a little while ago. I’ve worked through it all too, and for a little while worked mostly at home (how blissful that was while it lasted), but now back at work nearly full time. Id sure love to get a big hugg from some folks, but I’ll just accept virtual instead.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Grace another big Texas Hug and to all the other girls on CDH

HUGS DONNA

Anonymous

You Texas girls !!!!…xx

Anonymous

Grace ever come across to the States and visit Texas need to let us know maybe could plan something as us girls.

Hugs
          Donna

Hi Miss Grace you could not get away from me with out a big hug or a hugg and included in all of CDH land are hugs to all .. Im keeping track and i have reserved a hug for all my girlfriends here yes i have it written down so i dont for get hugs to all ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Huggs to all from me too.

It’s been a long strange trip, and probably not done yet, so please be careful everyone.

In real life I’ve managed two hugs from ‘two jab’ friends after a year of no huggery – two and a half if you count a knee hug from my 4 year old friend !

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Marti….

“Huggery”….I LOVE that !!! xx

Anonymous

Huggs, back to you Grace 10 fold. FYI I start my new job Sunday morning my time. Things are really looking up for me and I feel like a new self. Life is good. No life Is GREAT

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤

Hi Grace,

My mom was always a bigger and I am also.

The world could certainly  use a lot more huggs.

Bye the way Grace this one’s for you🤗

Patty

Anonymous

Thanks Patty…

have two back!!!  🤗🤗

xx

Anonymous

Ooooh Bobbi….you must!!!!x

Oh my gosh Bobbi girl your so wild you need to get those.lol

Patty

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?