• This topic has 16 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Today I was traveling,  I had a layover in Charlotte.  It was very crowded. I found myself unconsciously at least at first searching for fellow sisters.  As I was  only wearing panties,  I’ve never been out i realized a profound change in how I view the world.  I guess I was hoping for a fellow traveler, one more daring than I that I could identify with.  Alas I saw none that I could tell. If I had though I believe I would have spoken to her of our kinship. And my absolute admiration of their achievement. 💕💋 Katie

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Katie, wow, my first impression is that you have a lovely idea. Way to Go!!!

Then thinking about it a bit more, my spidey senses kicked in and for your idea not to backfire you really need a very sensitive way to approach someone.  I think you’d have no problem with another CD.  If you approached me at an airport, I’d be more than comfortable with chatting; even enjoying it.  But if you approached a trans gurl, there are some out there that have a negative view of CDs (not many mind you but enough to have to be cautious).

If you ever do it, make sure to share your story.  Have a lovely weekend.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

They might also think I’m coming on to them.😳 shark infested waters ahead. 🤔 💋 Katie

Anonymous

Well Krista, if we ever meet at an airport, I hope we are on the same flight and sitting next to each other, because we could have a real gas through out the journey, what a pleasure.

Krista
          Duchess

Hi Amanda, yes that would be quite fun.  I was reading a bit about Gillingham.  And I took a google stroll down High Street.  We could always go for a pint at the Red Lion Pub.  Love the architecture.  Take care, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Definitely stand you a drink Krista. Did the deer on the roundabout show up your Google tour?.

Krista
            Duchess

Looking forward to the drink Amanda.

Well you’ve got me stumped.  I looked and looked, I think I found all the roundabouts but Where’s Waldo the deer?  I saw three deer on my walk a few days ago, pretty friendly gals, totally ignored me as I past them by. Well one looked up to say Hi.

Anonymous

On the first roundabout as you come in on Shaftesbury Road, Aldi on the right, building merchant Sydenham on the left Krista

Anonymous

Dam right! 💋 Katie

Anonymous

Hi Katie..

Agree with Krista…it’s a grey area, some would like it, but some may not…..me????

I would love a cd to tap me on the shoulder and have a chat….but she buys the coffee!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace hunny I’d buy your dinner! Lol 💕💋  Katie

LOL,

Do you ask GG’s “when is your baby due?”

-SR-

Anonymous

Katie well done you for having the courage to go for it, its not something I would have done. Katie do you remember “Hill Street Blues” the chief always used to  say ” hey take it easy out there”  please be careful sweetheart.

Love Sarah xx

Even if it is “only” panties I still feel girly and content 😊💕

Anonymous

I’m guessing panties are my at the very least item. And your right It’s the feel.💋 Katie

Anonymous

Absolutely agree with Krista you have to extremely careful, you may see what you think is another CD, but they may not be, or if they are they may not take to kindly to be outed in public, and would rather be anonymous and remain blended into the crowd.

Anonymous

So true,  viewing things in retrospect that’s probably the way I would react. Blend in. 💋 Katie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?