Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Monica
      Lady

Hi everyone, there is a small bio of who I am, but originally I’m from a small town in Croatia, I have chosen my name to be Monica, as it is also explained in my small bio.

So to get to the story:

In Croatia is really hard to find someone who does not want only sex, and is not above my age (I’m 21) but if I do find someone, he is mostly across the whole country, I was getting frustrated of finding someone who is decent enough so that I can finally feel what I have been searching for 2 years now, how does it feel like to be a woman?

So my wish was suppressed for a long time, almost 6 years, not even one thought. until gay pride occurred in my town for the first time.

Then it hit me hard, I was 19 I was so confused, I wanted to go there just to see the people, talk to them, but someone would see me the word would spread fast (I’m working at a place where people see me, a lot… and the town is really small) and it’s not that that is bothering me.. My parents would probably hate me… I don’t know that for a fact, but If I told them that I was bisexual, and that I really like to dress as a woman, I think my mom would have an hear attack…. I suppressed that again, but for such a small amount of time.

A few months later I found a guy, first time in my life I found a person that was nice to me, wanted to experiment about our feelings that were mixed from everything, it worked perfectly  fine, but he was doing work somewhere else so he had to leave town, leaving me to point 0 again

A day ago of today’s posting note

I found a guy again, and he is a little bit older than me, we have been talking a good month before we met, and yesterday was something special, I told him about me dressing as a woman, and how my situation is and how hard it is for me to dress and/or put make up on, I am afraid of shaving my legs. Anyhow I went to the store, and bought some beautiful black nylons and black panties that looked so cute

It was the first time I’ve ever put some nylons on my legs, the feeling was amazing. I told him that when we meet I want to wear a black skirt, I even sent him a picture of what type I want it to be with an explanation that I just can’t go to a store, and buy myself a skirt and just come home like nothing happened, my mom is retired, and I still live with my parents, and really I don’t want them to find out, maybe not ever… But definitely not now!

He said he will find something and bring it… I was curious would he? And he actually did, I was amazed, even the size was somewhat correct, and it looks amazing, I never felt that way, it was amazing I wanted just to see how would I look with heels, and a good shirt on top, and a long hair (since mine is short)

My imagination was running wild, I wanted to do everything from that point

If you read the whole story,

Thank you! It means a lot :*

With my story bears a question, I cannot fall in love with a man, maybe I am wrong, but sincerely I want to have a family later, I am certain of that but I want to find a spouse that would be okay with me doing that

My question: How should I behave around my parents when they come suddenly home, and I’m doing some dressing?

What if someone who knows me finds out? what to do in that situation?

Do you feel when you know when to come out to town dressed or you just go?

Thank you again, I usually don’t write many of these types of posts, so sorry if it’s kind of tiring

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?