Tagged: 

Viewing 56 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Given the opportunity who would you enjoy kissing the most?

Charlize Theron LOL

I ‘m with you D, she is beautiful

Anonymous

You’d have to fight me for her. She’s so sexy.

Anonymous

I voted GG.  I though it meant breast size.  Silly me!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Is your vote correct then?

Anonymous

I was only joking.  Yes my vote was correct.

Anymore…The person I am most attracted to and have feelings for, regardless of their gender.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Yours is the perfect answer! If you are comfortable and attracted to someone why should gender or life style matter.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I would let a an stroke, caress and even worship my legs. I never thought I would let that happen, but in college I was dressed sexy for a party. I saw a guy’s eyes following me around. I decided to tease. I went where he could see me well and where he was sitting, I eventually got close enough where he would be able to see the mesh of my pantyhose. He reached out and touched my leg. I was kind of shocked and was looking to move away but I didn’t. I moved closer. He reached out and touched the other leg. Then he began stroking them so nicely. It felt so nice. The fact it was not a girl doing it didn’t seem to matter.

Then some other guys seemed to be interested in getting some leg caressing time. I was pretty open to letting them enjoy me as I was enjoying it myself. My first, second and third rule though was my pantyhose had to stay on. You try to take them off we are done.

There was even a guy who would talk to me about my pantyhose. What brands do I like? What styles do I wear. Then he would buy pantyhose for me, ask me to wear them for him and let him feel my legs and make me feel good in them. Free and very nice pantyhose was a good deal for something I really enjoyed.

Kissing though and any other intimate things were out though. I wasn’t even sure why I let what I did go on. Young, stupid, hormones and fetish parties I guess.

Noelia6
      Lady
      I like it and I prefer to kiss a man because he makes me feel that I am his wife and my man and more when he holds me tight and kisses me passionately there is melting all 😊

Me gusta y prefiero besar a un hombre por que me hace sentir que soy su mujer y el mi hombre y mas cuando me agarra fuerte y me besa apasionadamente hay me derrito toda 😊
      Anonymous

That was a thought-provoking  question.  I’m only attracted to GG, so that was my quick answer.  Thinking more about it,  I recalled that I really, really like kissing…perhaps more so than even sex.  I guess that makes me either a hopeless romantic or a foolish old CD.  I still think about a kiss I got from the young lady who was later maid of  honor at my wedding – and that was in the ’60s.

Bettylou

Anonymous

This was a difficult question. When I am my male self, definitely a GG. However, when I am Annie, I am not so sure. In my mind I fully transition to female and I try to think and feel with the emotions of a woman. Having said that it would seem disingenuous to kiss a woman romantically when I was Annie. If the attraction and the circumstances were appropriate, I think Annie would want to be held and kissed by a man. When I am Annie, I am not pretending, I am Annie in heart, mind and spirit. At 62 I don’t think this is an issue, but one never knows.

Janine
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Although I am a heterosexual male when I’m dressed en.femme I look and feel like I’m a female and want to do things that a female would do which includes kissing .While I was on vacation two years ago I was living as a female for the entire time that I was there. One night I went to a popular club to relax and enjoy myself .I was sitting at a table alone having a drink when a good looking guy came over and asked me if I wanted to dance ? .i I was flattered that he asked me and something told me to say yes. We went to the dance floor and began to dance..After a couple of dances a slow song began playing .He held his arms open and I moved close to him putting my hand on his shoulder and he held my other hand and put his free hand on my back. It felt strange not leading but I tried to follow him as we were moving to the music. He was a good dancer and I felt comfortable dancing with him. He told me that he’d been watching me and wondered if I was with someone or if I was there alone,! I told him that I was alone and he smiled and said. Good .I was hoping that you were. The more I danced with him the more I liked it. After the last dance of the night we were standing there looking at each other and he put his arms around me and pulled me close to him then brought his lips to mine and kissed me .It was a complete suprise when he kissed me but it felt so right and I kissed him back. His lips weren’t as soft as a girls lips are but I enjoyed kissing him. He walked me to my car and kissed me again in the parking lot. He asked me to go out with him the next night but unfortunately I had to tell him that I was leaving to go home the next day. Who knows what might have happened if I hadn’t gone home .He is the only guy I’ve ever kissed but I never forgotten the way that it felt</p>

Anonymous

Great story and experience for you, how I envy you. When we are our feminine selves we should embrace our desires and do what would be natural for a woman, if that involves kissing a guy so be it.

I would not have wanted the experience to end then and there. Perhaps I could drop a glove or something so we could meet again. I loved reading about this and can only hope that this could happen to me.

karley delaware
        Baroness - Annual

That was wonderful. I am a closet girl l and wwill add that to my dream chest.

Too bad the choices didn’t include “all of the above”.  That’d be my true answer.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You are right, I should have included an all of the above choice. If you meet the right person, it doesn’t matter the gender or life style. If there is an attraction and you are comfortable, enjoy and be yourself.

Hi Carolyn, what a great question! i answered a GG, purely because thats all i have ever known, however i cannot rule out the other options……..

Fiona xxx

Robin
      Lady

That question gets at the long and short of it, I think:  Charlize.

Of course I’d love to BE her.  AND I’d love to KISS her.  That’s the complicated part of this identity, don’t you think?

I feel like I’m a demigirl, that I’m about 60% girl.  Sometimes I feel like a woman trapped in a male body.  But I’ve been in here for quite a long while and time takes its toll.   🙂

Maybe it’s the Stockholm syndrome?  My body is 90% boy and I’ve lived my life so far in that boy body, complete with all its boy hormones and boy experiences.

If I put on the blue necklace or took the magic potion to give me the girl body I dream of, I’d still have that boy history inside me, right?  If I looked like Charlize, I’d still want to kiss Charlize and be with her.  That’s just me.

So I think I’m a lesbian trans person, in the broadest definition of trans person – someone living in that non-binary world of gender identity.  I’d love to BE Charlize and I need to be WITH Charlize.

That’s perhaps ultimately what keeps Ann quietly inside me.  I need to be with women and they’re not keen on crossdressing demigirls.  So I accept and love my 60% female side, but I make sure the Charlize’s of my world don’t see it, so I can be myself AND be with a cisgirl.

I don’t know if I would have the self-confidence to be at ease with another demigirl; I don’t know if that would feel good.  But my gut tells me I’d like to kiss Charlize 🙂

Anonymous

Ann

your words reverberate amongst many/some of us. Finding women attractive and desirable is simply a statement of you. Wonderful.  It certainly is complicated – isn’t it wonderful. More so, to be able to verbalize in this warm and safe place, who you are, who we are. Love the one you’re with!

Kyle Eve
      Lady

There is a guy at work I think and every other women In the office thinks is hot. They have a nick name treasure Island. I would love for him to take me in his arms and ever so slightly kiss my lips. Whisper in my ear how nice it was then lay me back and passionately kiss me. Oh well it doesn’t hurt to dream.

Well, I voted GG. With a GG, I would do it in drab, I would do it en femme, but I just can’t imagine kissing anyone of the XY-chromosome persuasion, even the most ravishing of CDs or pre-op TSs.

My mind keeps going back to that scene in “The Crying Game,” you know the one. I would probably react the same way. But then again, anyone who’s seen Michelle Hendley’s performance in “Boy Meets Girl” might forgive me for making an exception in her case – what I wouldn’t give to be young again and in “Robby’s” shoes!

But I would like to ask this of any of my CDing sisters who’ve been out en femme with other CDs they know well: how do CDs en femme greet each other when they meet? Air kisses? Cheek pecks? Lips? Closeted minds want to know.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

In the Crying Game even he came around once he got to know the person inside.

Anonymous

[quote quote=201376]But I would like to ask this of any of my CDing sisters who’ve been out en femme with other CDs they know well: how do CDs en femme greet each other when they meet? Air kisses? Cheek pecks? Lips? Closeted minds want to know.
      [/quote]

In my still limited experience with CDs/TGs/TSs,  I’ve had all three.  If there is a “default” then it would be a gentle hug and very light cheek pecks.

Anonymous

Interesting , I greet my makeover crossdresser  with cheek pecks , any gay male or lesbian friends the same way – in private or public , Tiff

I voted GG.  Changing my clothes doesn’t change my personality.  I am attracted to women, not men.

I once went to a professional dance lesson with my GG friend and several other CD/TG women.  When I was held by a partner who was a male CD (I don’t recall if I was leading or following, we were just learning some basic steps), I had a very uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Even though I could rationalize that this was only lessons, my subconscious was telling me this was wrong.

I did attend another event and danced again with another CD with a less adverse reaction, so maybe it was first time jitters.  But if I’m that uncomfortable simply dancing, I don’t think I could kiss someone who is not a GG.

This doesn’t preclude perhaps a kiss on the cheek of a friend (male or CD), but not a full lip-to-lip kiss.

Anonymous

Who would I want to kiss the most?

My wife, of course – that’s one of the reasons I married her!

For other GGs, it’s a peck on the cheek if I know her, a double peck for a close friend or dear family member, or an air kiss, which can turn into a peck, depending on what I’m given for a GG I’m unfamiliar with.

No lip-kissing, as that involves the exchange of saliva.

I’ve had many girlfriends before meeting my wife, and that rule was applied then. Only my beloved exchanges saliva.

For CDs and Trans, air kisses only, but passionate ones with added “Mwah!”. I do love you girls, but just cannot kiss a genetic  man! I tried in my teens, when my persistent cross dressing made me think I might be gay.

I quickly found out I wasn’t. Euuuh!

For men, no kisses thank you, as above. Handshakes only, or a hug with a pat on the back to show you’re a good type!

Love Laura

[postquote quote=199815][/postquote]
      If I had the opportunity to be my true self then I would have to say absolutely without any doubts I would love to be held in a male partners arms and enjoy the feeling of being kissed. What girl wouldn’t.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi. For me handshakes, handshakes with a ppat, air kisses, peckswould   just bestarters.  For the real kiss, I’d like a CD to feel the femme s/male sides in my mind swishing side to side. Hopefully the cd is experiencing and enjoying same.  Girl-man, girl-girl,man-girl,man-man. All those combinations chaging rapidly in the short time of a simple kiss.

I really can’t see myself kissing anyone other than a genetic girl. Maybe – maybe – a very far along TG, but it’d take some convincing, if I’m honest.

Not trying to be a wet blanket. Just my preference.

Janine
        Lady

Hi Valerie

I was reading your post on the subject of kissing and I wanted to say that I felt the same way that you do before I was kissed by a man. It was totally unexpected when he took me in his arms and brought his lips to mine. I was and still am a heterosexual male but that kiss was a kiss that I’ll never forget. Sometimes when something unexpected happens opens your eyes to think differently about how you feel about something .I’ve never kissed another man but if the opportunity should happen and I am attracted to the man I wouldn’t hesitate to let him kiss me .In other words. Don’t knock it till you try it

A open minded friend      Janine

My Wife of course but i great every one with a Kiss, my wifes friends always kiss me on  the lips but Im one of the girls to them

I voted TG. Was at the post office a few years ago with my wife helping her get a large and heavy package delivered and there was this stunning doll that just got done at the counter and totally sashaying herself out. My wife asked me if I liked the flies getting into my mouth because of how much my jaw had dropped..then said ‘you do realize she was trans right?’. I had no idea and totally would have kissed her right there in front everybody if she had given me the opportunity.

I have been kissed by a man on several occasions and must say it is so very femininely affirming! When I am presenting as Genivieve I am not satisfied to look like a woman, I want to be a woman and therefore I like what women like, including men. Each time, my man has made me feel “all woman” and I truly love that feeling!

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Well. I truly would like to kiss another CD.  I think it would a unique experience and could be sensational.  Both people involved dress in proper feminism.   It could truly be interesting.   I’m just one who’s always curious.

Kisses

Rosiebeth.

Anonymous

I don’t care who kisses me, as long as it’s warm and heart felt with passion.

Great question Carolyn. A GG. And most definitely my choice would be Erin Burnett CNN news. Wow! What an absolute 10….

I definitely would love to be kissed by a tall handsome man and melt in his arms

Anonymous

I picked GG. Altho CD or TG would be acceptable too.

Kay

Hi Carolyn,

I checked CD.

My sweetheart, my ultra special someone, is a CD. I can’t wait for us to be together.

Distance and coronavirus considerations are keeping us apart physically. Our hearts and souls are very much together.

I love you, Sweetheart!

Lee Ann

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hold on to that dream, it is the only way it can come true.

So for me kissing is something I want to do with someone I have a very strong relationship with. I have a TG (MtF) friend, a CD friend, and a TG (FtM) friend, who if you ask me if I would kiss any of them my answer would be Heck YEAH! Cause I have that relationship with all three. (In order, I would say my CD friend takes the absolute cake).

However, if I am being completely honest the bar is set lower for GGs/TGs than for CDs. And then the bar is set super high for men and no man has met that bar yet. I could go into more detail why, but I don’t think anyone is begging for Jenny’s kissing corner right now.

So if you are speaking of in general, I would rather kiss a GG>TG>CD>Male, but if you are asking personally I would much rather kiss a specific CD over all others right now. Like I said it is all about the relationship I have with others.

…also, I suppose if you wanna get super technical, I would much rather be kissed by, than do the kissing myself.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It most definitely has to be mutual, otherwise  it not really a true kiss. To feel the desire of the other makes for a lasting moment and memory.

Debbie J
      Lady

I’ve answer similar questions elsewhere, but…

When I’m drab, I’m only attracted to women. In fact, I find men slightly icky.

When I’m en femme, I still love women, but there’s something about men that starts to act on me. Does that mean I’m bi? Multiple personality? Dunno. I’ve never had the opportunity to act on it. Well, not a good opportunity anyway. I just let my feelings carry me away and enjoy them in private.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I think it has to do with you are womanly, so you want to experience what a woman would do.

Hi Debbie

You said that when you are dressed en femme that there’s something about men that act on you. Do you mean that you want to be with a man? Or that you fantasize about it Your a good looking girl when you are dressed en femme. If I were you having those feelings about men, I’d definitely find a man who I was attracted to and make myself available for him. You might find that the reality is better than a fantasy especially when he takes you in his arms and kisses you. There’s nothing like being kissed by a man when you are presenting yourself as a girl. Try it. You will like it. Take it from someone who’s been there

A girl who knows

Janine

I voted GG, but depending on who the CD or TG was, I might give in.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Sounds like one of those “what if “ situations, you just don’t know.

Anonymous

I still remember when a boy at school gave me my first kiss….on the porch after he walked me home from the homecoming dance…sophomore year of high school

At some point, I’ve kissed all four.

However, two men kissing produces fireworks and skyrockets like no other.  (I’ve read there’s actual science behind that, but, that’s for another time perhaps)

The first time I ever kissed a man, it was life changing, electric, taboo, exhilarating, sexy, and 50 other adjectives.

@carolyn… you know me… “What if!” Lolol

My first kiss by a man was so exciting and thrilling. I just love being held, cuddled and kissed by a strong handsome man overall

Growing up, I kissed my mom and sister as any normal person would kiss family, but my first kiss from a man absolutely melted me on the spot.  I agree with you jenny, there are sooo many emotions that hit you all at once when that happens.  It is still very clear in my memory of when and how it happened, the look on his face and in his eyes, and then that electric jolt of that first instant of contact.  WOW!!

PaulaF

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Always had a thing for women. GG, CD, and TG all qualify. Too bad this poll wasn’t multiple choice. I’d check all 3. I chose TG. Transwomen don’t take their femininity for granted.  They own it and embrace it.  Plus I’ve never kissed one.  I’ve always wanted to.

I still kiss GG’s but it’s more so like sisters. The first time I kissed a man I was startled by the feeling of his beard stubble but once I got past that and knowing he was kissing me as a woman it was wonderful. When a man kisses me (providing he is a good kisser) I just melt. If he starts by kissing my neck then cheek and working his way to my lips, my knees feel like Jello.

Actually, I would enjoy kissing a woman (of either sex), but also would delight in being kissed by a masculine male.

Araminta.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I enjoy kissing anyone I feel affectionate towards. ( well, really affectionate ).  But GG, CD, TG, …  AOK.

Stevie

I voted a man and that would only be when enfemme as Stephanie as my brain seems to work quite differently when dressed. I doubt that it will ever happen because I am in a very loving relationship at this time. I think given the right time and place it would be mainly to experience the absolute feeling of being feminine and that as Stephanie I am attractive to the opposite sex. Imagination and fantasy are always so much fun and doesn’t hurt anyone so enjoy your thoughts and your femme self wherever they take you.   Stephanie

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Life can get complicated sometimes, I know I, as well as many others, seem to think and act differently when in femme mode. I sometimes wonder which is my true self.

One vote for GG.

Debbie J
      Lady

Thanks for the thought, hun. Being happily married will prevent me 🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Curiosity did kill the cat, I guess being curious here could kill your marriage, but one can dream.

I’ve kissed all four in my life.I voted for a man.Althogh I’m very versatile I prefer men.Even when I’m in drab I feel like a woman.Theres just something about a man.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

I can’t actually answer the poll, because I don’t really differentiate between trans and cis women (TG and GG in the poll) and would gladly kiss either of those two, regardless of whether I was in guy-mode or girl-mode at the time.  Problem is it’s a single-choice poll so I can’t pick both!

I would most likely also be open to the possibility of kissing another crossdresser, regardless of whether I was in guy-mode or girl-mode at the time… just depends on how feminine the appearance I suppose.  I’ve seen some pictures of CDs that are extremely convincing as women, and I’d definitely have no problem with a kiss (or more!) in that situation.  But I wouldn’t be into it if the other person basically just looked like a guy in panties, or fully dressed but unable to shave the facial hair off for whatever reason (that particular combination is oddly off-putting to me for some reason, not sure exactly why…), or something along those lines.  Nothing against anyone who fits those descriptions, of course, just a “not my thing” situation.

And then guys are dead last on the list for me.  The thought of kissing a guy while I’m in guy-mode honestly kinda grosses me out, I’d never even consider doing that.  I can get into it as Vanessa, though — more than I thought I ever could, to be perfectly honest… but even then, it depends on the guy.  With some of the guys I’ve had Vanessa-time with, I’ve gotten really into it and we ended up making out for a while before anything else happened.  Others I had to stop them after the first time they kissed me and be like “nope, no more of that.”  One guy’s mouth (I think because he’d just been smoking before we got together, and it was a regular non-menthol cigarette) tasted so disgusting that it derailed things for several minutes while I gagged and coughed and had to drink half my water bottle to get the taste out of my mouth. 😅

I voted CD. I think a kiss between two girls of our stripe would be extra sweet, and extra hot.

Samantha
      Lady

men, women and other CDs makes me excited

Like all the above but prefer a man

I vote for GG and CD.

Although technically were men behind the lipstick.  Its the woman persona that is very attractive.

So like Tabitha Tee, between CD or TG is very interesting.  GG’s are always!!

xo Robyn

Oh, Carolyn

As a woman I would identify as a lesbian for sure. The thought of kissing a man sends a wave of ickiness through me. I lived in France for many years and kissed many men either full on lips or the cheek as a matter of course but the thought never took hold. Women on the other hand…

xx Polly

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Polly Stewart. Reason: Spelling
      Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I votes for CD but, if given the opportunity, I would have included a TG. For me, kissing a man is a turn-off. I realize that saying that might be a bit puzzling as I am open to kissing a CD. Simply, it comes down to how I relate and feel comfortable, especially when I am feeling and looking totally fem.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I agree with you totally. There would be a certain amount of understanding if you are with another CD or TG. Let’s face it, it is all about being comfortable with you are with anyone.

Greta
      Duchess

Thats a hard one but you CDs are so gorgeous! I hope we are not talking about a peck on the cheek! Im afraid Im very loose. I want to also. Kiss a man when he is making love to me.

Anonymous

Oooo…..I like being in a minority. I think another CD or TG, just because I haven’t experienced that before and I am bi but I would also like to kiss a GG. I sound like a bit of a tart haha 😋😘

kim dones
      Lady

I have kissed girls and cds, they are soft and enjoyable. But I have been kissed by a real man you can say a few times and it is different. He takes me in his arms and lips meet his tongue goes in my mouth his hands on my bottom nothing like it in the world

Anonymous

Preach it, sister!

I am still man enough to enjoy kissing genetic girls. All the other choices are fun too.
      Girls kiss with soft, yeilding, passion, while guys tend to make my knees tremble as they possess me.

Barb Wire
      Lady

My mirror…

I love this story so much.  I would love the experience of passion overwhelming my senses as a man takes me in his arms and I give up my mouth to his in a sensual embrace.

Anonymous

Not much hope for Yul Brenner, Telly Savalas, John Malkovich, Bruc Willis, Vin Diesel then. How many of them are still breathing?

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Anne, I believe a kiss from anyone who you find attracted to is always rewarding. Hopefully you get rewarded someday and fulfill your dream.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Anyone can break your heart, remember a kiss is a form of communication, listen to the message.

The Boss.

Being of Italian decent, it’s very common for greeting a close friend or family member.  Two men  hug and kiss the cheek. Generally the younger kisses the cheek to show respect. Most European families exchange hugs and kissing the cheek to show their affection no matter what gender when greeting each other.  I think it’s still going to be a long time before an Italian uncle will except this forum of greeting from a  nephew wearing stokings,high heels and a nice dress.   Never in my lifetime.  Christie Marie

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I didn’t say the communication was always a good message, lol.

Anonymous

Each to their own, my dear Roxanne!

It is our differences that make us really interesting, not the similarities.

We are not as other men!

Love Laura

First off, I want to make clear that this was a gut emotional reaction, not a conscience choice.  Second it is a personal (reflexive) reaction, and not a judgement of others or other lifestyles.

I can’t really define it.  It was a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Something that told me that something about the situation was making me extremely uncomfortable.  Since the only thing that changed was that I started dancing with another person whom I knew was male, the only conclusion I could come to is that this is something that is not right for me. This situation made me feel uncomfortable on an emotional level, even though I know on a cerebral level it was only practice to learn steps and no there was no emotional involvement on either part.

That’s our Bobbi

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?