- A GG
- A CD
- A TG
- A Man
Tagged: A kiss
- July 22, 2019 at 2:28 am #199815Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1720 timesBeen thanked: 1968 times
Given the opportunity who would you enjoy kissing the most?
- June 24, 2022 at 12:05 pm #658301
- June 24, 2022 at 10:22 am #658287Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 523Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 1666 times
I am still man enough to enjoy kissing genetic girls. All the other choices are fun too.
Girls kiss with soft, yeilding, passion, while guys tend to make my knees tremble as they possess me.
- June 23, 2022 at 3:46 pm #658142kim donesLadyRegistered On: May 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
I have kissed girls and cds, they are soft and enjoyable. But I have been kissed by a real man you can say a few times and it is different. He takes me in his arms and lips meet his tongue goes in my mouth his hands on my bottom nothing like it in the world
- June 24, 2022 at 7:54 am #658263
- January 16, 2021 at 1:29 am #433767AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Oooo…..I like being in a minority. I think another CD or TG, just because I haven’t experienced that before and I am bi but I would also like to kiss a GG. I sound like a bit of a tart haha 😋😘
- January 14, 2021 at 9:40 am #432400GretaDuchessRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 126 times
- January 14, 2021 at 8:54 am #432385Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 111Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 462 times
I votes for CD but, if given the opportunity, I would have included a TG. For me, kissing a man is a turn-off. I realize that saying that might be a bit puzzling as I am open to kissing a CD. Simply, it comes down to how I relate and feel comfortable, especially when I am feeling and looking totally fem.
- January 14, 2021 at 2:44 am #432233Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 946Has thanked: 1459 timesBeen thanked: 3229 times
As a woman I would identify as a lesbian for sure. The thought of kissing a man sends a wave of ickiness through me. I lived in France for many years and kissed many men either full on lips or the cheek as a matter of course but the thought never took hold. Women on the other hand…
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Polly Stewart. Reason: Spelling
- October 29, 2020 at 9:46 am #400228Robyn DeVyneLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 617Has thanked: 1943 timesBeen thanked: 2747 times
I vote for GG and CD.
Although technically were men behind the lipstick. Its the woman persona that is very attractive.
So like Tabitha Tee, between CD or TG is very interesting. GG’s are always!!
- October 29, 2020 at 9:15 am #400221
- October 29, 2020 at 2:54 am #400045
- September 26, 2020 at 6:41 pm #387870Tabitha TeeLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 309Has thanked: 1475 timesBeen thanked: 1069 times
- September 26, 2020 at 6:25 pm #387867Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 260 times
I can’t actually answer the poll, because I don’t really differentiate between trans and cis women (TG and GG in the poll) and would gladly kiss either of those two, regardless of whether I was in guy-mode or girl-mode at the time. Problem is it’s a single-choice poll so I can’t pick both!
I would most likely also be open to the possibility of kissing another crossdresser, regardless of whether I was in guy-mode or girl-mode at the time… just depends on how feminine the appearance I suppose. I’ve seen some pictures of CDs that are extremely convincing as women, and I’d definitely have no problem with a kiss (or more!) in that situation. But I wouldn’t be into it if the other person basically just looked like a guy in panties, or fully dressed but unable to shave the facial hair off for whatever reason (that particular combination is oddly off-putting to me for some reason, not sure exactly why…), or something along those lines. Nothing against anyone who fits those descriptions, of course, just a “not my thing” situation.
And then guys are dead last on the list for me. The thought of kissing a guy while I’m in guy-mode honestly kinda grosses me out, I’d never even consider doing that. I can get into it as Vanessa, though — more than I thought I ever could, to be perfectly honest… but even then, it depends on the guy. With some of the guys I’ve had Vanessa-time with, I’ve gotten really into it and we ended up making out for a while before anything else happened. Others I had to stop them after the first time they kissed me and be like “nope, no more of that.” One guy’s mouth (I think because he’d just been smoking before we got together, and it was a regular non-menthol cigarette) tasted so disgusting that it derailed things for several minutes while I gagged and coughed and had to drink half my water bottle to get the taste out of my mouth. 😅
- September 25, 2020 at 3:26 pm #387554Robin GirlyLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 136Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 429 times
- September 25, 2020 at 2:19 pm #387530Debbie JLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 65Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 370 times
Thanks for the thought, hun. Being happily married will prevent me 🙂
3 users thanked author for this post.
- September 25, 2020 at 2:24 pm #387537
- September 25, 2020 at 5:35 am #387390
- September 25, 2020 at 4:36 am #387379BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 193Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 791 times
I voted a man and that would only be when enfemme as Stephanie as my brain seems to work quite differently when dressed. I doubt that it will ever happen because I am in a very loving relationship at this time. I think given the right time and place it would be mainly to experience the absolute feeling of being feminine and that as Stephanie I am attractive to the opposite sex. Imagination and fantasy are always so much fun and doesn’t hurt anyone so enjoy your thoughts and your femme self wherever they take you. Stephanie
- September 25, 2020 at 2:18 pm #387529Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1720 timesBeen thanked: 1968 times
Life can get complicated sometimes, I know I, as well as many others, seem to think and act differently when in femme mode. I sometimes wonder which is my true self.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- September 25, 2020 at 2:07 am #387347Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 80Replies: 1928Has thanked: 8515 timesBeen thanked: 9804 times
- September 23, 2020 at 11:25 am #386792Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 479Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 1815 times
- September 23, 2020 at 11:12 am #386785Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 274Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
I still kiss GG’s but it’s more so like sisters. The first time I kissed a man I was startled by the feeling of his beard stubble but once I got past that and knowing he was kissing me as a woman it was wonderful. When a man kisses me (providing he is a good kisser) I just melt. If he starts by kissing my neck then cheek and working his way to my lips, my knees feel like Jello.
- August 17, 2020 at 10:11 pm #375320Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 831Has thanked: 690 timesBeen thanked: 3893 times
Always had a thing for women. GG, CD, and TG all qualify. Too bad this poll wasn’t multiple choice. I’d check all 3. I chose TG. Transwomen don’t take their femininity for granted. They own it and embrace it. Plus I’ve never kissed one. I’ve always wanted to.
- August 17, 2020 at 1:47 pm #375179Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6400 times
Growing up, I kissed my mom and sister as any normal person would kiss family, but my first kiss from a man absolutely melted me on the spot. I agree with you jenny, there are sooo many emotions that hit you all at once when that happens. It is still very clear in my memory of when and how it happened, the look on his face and in his eyes, and then that electric jolt of that first instant of contact. WOW!!
- August 17, 2020 at 8:03 am #375051Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 939Has thanked: 4423 timesBeen thanked: 3963 times
My first kiss by a man was so exciting and thrilling. I just love being held, cuddled and kissed by a strong handsome man overall
- August 15, 2020 at 4:47 am #374246
- August 14, 2020 at 6:36 pm #374156Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 303Has thanked: 1659 timesBeen thanked: 1573 times
At some point, I’ve kissed all four.
However, two men kissing produces fireworks and skyrockets like no other. (I’ve read there’s actual science behind that, but, that’s for another time perhaps)
The first time I ever kissed a man, it was life changing, electric, taboo, exhilarating, sexy, and 50 other adjectives.
- August 14, 2020 at 5:12 pm #374147AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I still remember when a boy at school gave me my first kiss….on the porch after he walked me home from the homecoming dance…sophomore year of high school
- August 14, 2020 at 2:15 pm #374126Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 114Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 520 times
- August 14, 2020 at 8:24 am #374032Debbie JLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 65Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 370 times
I’ve answer similar questions elsewhere, but…
When I’m drab, I’m only attracted to women. In fact, I find men slightly icky.
When I’m en femme, I still love women, but there’s something about men that starts to act on me. Does that mean I’m bi? Multiple personality? Dunno. I’ve never had the opportunity to act on it. Well, not a good opportunity anyway. I just let my feelings carry me away and enjoy them in private.
- September 24, 2020 at 6:02 pm #387241Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 134Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 651 times
You said that when you are dressed en femme that there’s something about men that act on you. Do you mean that you want to be with a man? Or that you fantasize about it Your a good looking girl when you are dressed en femme. If I were you having those feelings about men, I’d definitely find a man who I was attracted to and make myself available for him. You might find that the reality is better than a fantasy especially when he takes you in his arms and kisses you. There’s nothing like being kissed by a man when you are presenting yourself as a girl. Try it. You will like it. Take it from someone who’s been there
A girl who knows
- August 14, 2020 at 2:29 pm #374130Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1720 timesBeen thanked: 1968 times
- August 13, 2020 at 5:26 am #373660Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 205Has thanked: 150 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
So for me kissing is something I want to do with someone I have a very strong relationship with. I have a TG (MtF) friend, a CD friend, and a TG (FtM) friend, who if you ask me if I would kiss any of them my answer would be Heck YEAH! Cause I have that relationship with all three. (In order, I would say my CD friend takes the absolute cake).
However, if I am being completely honest the bar is set lower for GGs/TGs than for CDs. And then the bar is set super high for men and no man has met that bar yet. I could go into more detail why, but I don’t think anyone is begging for Jenny’s kissing corner right now.
So if you are speaking of in general, I would rather kiss a GG>TG>CD>Male, but if you are asking personally I would much rather kiss a specific CD over all others right now. Like I said it is all about the relationship I have with others.
…also, I suppose if you wanna get super technical, I would much rather be kissed by, than do the kissing myself.
- August 13, 2020 at 3:45 am #373646Diane Marie RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1085Has thanked: 1933 timesBeen thanked: 3772 times
I checked CD.
My sweetheart, my ultra special someone, is a CD. I can’t wait for us to be together.
Distance and coronavirus considerations are keeping us apart physically. Our hearts and souls are very much together.
I love you, Sweetheart!
- August 13, 2020 at 2:51 am #373644AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 13, 2020 at 3:09 am #373645
- August 13, 2020 at 1:49 am #373633
- October 7, 2019 at 12:46 pm #232266Gigi MathewsLadyRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 288Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 735 times
- October 7, 2019 at 8:06 am #232168
- October 6, 2019 at 3:50 pm #231974RosiebethRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 145Has thanked: 500 timesBeen thanked: 974 times
Well. I truly would like to kiss another CD. I think it would a unique experience and could be sensational. Both people involved dress in proper feminism. It could truly be interesting. I’m just one who’s always curious.
- July 30, 2019 at 10:28 pm #202623Genivieve BujoldLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 99Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 403 times
I have been kissed by a man on several occasions and must say it is so very femininely affirming! When I am presenting as Genivieve I am not satisfied to look like a woman, I want to be a woman and therefore I like what women like, including men. Each time, my man has made me feel “all woman” and I truly love that feeling!
- July 29, 2019 at 9:40 am #202019Isabelle O’MalleyLadyRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
I voted TG. Was at the post office a few years ago with my wife helping her get a large and heavy package delivered and there was this stunning doll that just got done at the counter and totally sashaying herself out. My wife asked me if I liked the flies getting into my mouth because of how much my jaw had dropped..then said ‘you do realize she was trans right?’. I had no idea and totally would have kissed her right there in front everybody if she had given me the opportunity.
- July 28, 2019 at 10:48 pm #201891Paula MalmborgLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 11Replies: 631Has thanked: 853 timesBeen thanked: 1668 times
- July 28, 2019 at 3:32 pm #201804Valerie BirdRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 30Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
I really can’t see myself kissing anyone other than a genetic girl. Maybe – maybe – a very far along TG, but it’d take some convincing, if I’m honest.
Not trying to be a wet blanket. Just my preference.
- July 30, 2019 at 6:11 am #202368JanineLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 102Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
I was reading your post on the subject of kissing and I wanted to say that I felt the same way that you do before I was kissed by a man. It was totally unexpected when he took me in his arms and brought his lips to mine. I was and still am a heterosexual male but that kiss was a kiss that I’ll never forget. Sometimes when something unexpected happens opens your eyes to think differently about how you feel about something .I’ve never kissed another man but if the opportunity should happen and I am attracted to the man I wouldn’t hesitate to let him kiss me .In other words. Don’t knock it till you try it
A open minded friend Janine
- July 28, 2019 at 2:27 pm #201784karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 2360 timesBeen thanked: 1326 times
Hi. For me handshakes, handshakes with a ppat, air kisses, peckswould just bestarters. For the real kiss, I’d like a CD to feel the femme s/male sides in my mind swishing side to side. Hopefully the cd is experiencing and enjoying same. Girl-man, girl-girl,man-girl,man-man. All those combinations chaging rapidly in the short time of a simple kiss.
- July 28, 2019 at 12:51 pm #201772Nichola MorganRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Given the opportunity who would you enjoy kissing the most?
If I had the opportunity to be my true self then I would have to say absolutely without any doubts I would love to be held in a male partners arms and enjoy the feeling of being kissed. What girl wouldn’t.
- July 28, 2019 at 12:45 pm #201768AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Who would I want to kiss the most?
My wife, of course – that’s one of the reasons I married her!
For other GGs, it’s a peck on the cheek if I know her, a double peck for a close friend or dear family member, or an air kiss, which can turn into a peck, depending on what I’m given for a GG I’m unfamiliar with.
No lip-kissing, as that involves the exchange of saliva.
I’ve had many girlfriends before meeting my wife, and that rule was applied then. Only my beloved exchanges saliva.
For CDs and Trans, air kisses only, but passionate ones with added “Mwah!”. I do love you girls, but just cannot kiss a genetic man! I tried in my teens, when my persistent cross dressing made me think I might be gay.
I quickly found out I wasn’t. Euuuh!
For men, no kisses thank you, as above. Handshakes only, or a hug with a pat on the back to show you’re a good type!
- July 28, 2019 at 11:48 am #201751Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 818Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 3455 times
I voted GG. Changing my clothes doesn’t change my personality. I am attracted to women, not men.
I once went to a professional dance lesson with my GG friend and several other CD/TG women. When I was held by a partner who was a male CD (I don’t recall if I was leading or following, we were just learning some basic steps), I had a very uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. Even though I could rationalize that this was only lessons, my subconscious was telling me this was wrong.
I did attend another event and danced again with another CD with a less adverse reaction, so maybe it was first time jitters. But if I’m that uncomfortable simply dancing, I don’t think I could kiss someone who is not a GG.
This doesn’t preclude perhaps a kiss on the cheek of a friend (male or CD), but not a full lip-to-lip kiss.
- July 26, 2019 at 11:39 pm #201388AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
But I would like to ask this of any of my CDing sisters who’ve been out en femme with other CDs they know well: how do CDs en femme greet each other when they meet? Air kisses? Cheek pecks? Lips? Closeted minds want to know.
In my still limited experience with CDs/TGs/TSs, I’ve had all three. If there is a “default” then it would be a gentle hug and very light cheek pecks.
- July 27, 2019 at 10:59 pm #201606AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- July 26, 2019 at 10:06 pm #201377СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 601Replies: 1554Has thanked: 9153 timesBeen thanked: 5384 times
Once upon a time I had a girlfriend who occasionally complained to me, “Hey I’m supposed to be the girl here.”
What does that have to do with the price of tea wherever, perhaps not much. But I already know what it’s like to kiss women. Women are wonderful but all they ever do is break my heart when I let em get close 😕
- July 27, 2019 at 4:48 am #201407Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1720 timesBeen thanked: 1968 times
- July 27, 2019 at 7:07 pm #201553СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 601Replies: 1554Has thanked: 9153 timesBeen thanked: 5384 times
- July 28, 2019 at 4:12 am #201638
- July 27, 2019 at 8:48 pm #201587Christie Marie MarieRegistered On: May 4, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Being of Italian decent, it’s very common for greeting a close friend or family member. Two men hug and kiss the cheek. Generally the younger kisses the cheek to show respect. Most European families exchange hugs and kissing the cheek to show their affection no matter what gender when greeting each other. I think it’s still going to be a long time before an Italian uncle will except this forum of greeting from a nephew wearing stokings,high heels and a nice dress. Never in my lifetime. Christie Marie
- July 28, 2019 at 3:53 pm #201821СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 601Replies: 1554Has thanked: 9153 timesBeen thanked: 5384 times
My father’s surname was Giuliano. I never met the man. So I have the blood but not the experience. Thank you dear. Perhaps the Italian uncle would be more understanding than you might expect 🤷 One can always hope
- July 26, 2019 at 9:31 pm #201376Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 645Has thanked: 1410 timesBeen thanked: 1696 times
Well, I voted GG. With a GG, I would do it in drab, I would do it en femme, but I just can’t imagine kissing anyone of the XY-chromosome persuasion, even the most ravishing of CDs or pre-op TSs.
My mind keeps going back to that scene in “The Crying Game,” you know the one. I would probably react the same way. But then again, anyone who’s seen Michelle Hendley’s performance in “Boy Meets Girl” might forgive me for making an exception in her case – what I wouldn’t give to be young again and in “Robby’s” shoes!
But I would like to ask this of any of my CDing sisters who’ve been out en femme with other CDs they know well: how do CDs en femme greet each other when they meet? Air kisses? Cheek pecks? Lips? Closeted minds want to know.
- July 25, 2019 at 6:06 am #200988Kyle EveLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
There is a guy at work I think and every other women In the office thinks is hot. They have a nick name treasure Island. I would love for him to take me in his arms and ever so slightly kiss my lips. Whisper in my ear how nice it was then lay me back and passionately kiss me. Oh well it doesn’t hurt to dream.
- July 24, 2019 at 9:18 pm #200927Annie GreenLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
That question gets at the long and short of it, I think: Charlize.
Of course I’d love to BE her. AND I’d love to KISS her. That’s the complicated part of this identity, don’t you think?
I feel like I’m a demigirl, that I’m about 60% girl. Sometimes I feel like a woman trapped in a male body. But I’ve been in here for quite a long while and time takes its toll. 🙂
Maybe it’s the Stockholm syndrome? My body is 90% boy and I’ve lived my life so far in that boy body, complete with all its boy hormones and boy experiences.
If I put on the blue necklace or took the magic potion to give me the girl body I dream of, I’d still have that boy history inside me, right? If I looked like Charlize, I’d still want to kiss Charlize and be with her. That’s just me.
So I think I’m a lesbian trans person, in the broadest definition of trans person – someone living in that non-binary world of gender identity. I’d love to BE Charlize and I need to be WITH Charlize.
That’s perhaps ultimately what keeps Ann quietly inside me. I need to be with women and they’re not keen on crossdressing demigirls. So I accept and love my 60% female side, but I make sure the Charlize’s of my world don’t see it, so I can be myself AND be with a cisgirl.
I don’t know if I would have the self-confidence to be at ease with another demigirl; I don’t know if that would feel good. But my gut tells me I’d like to kiss Charlize 🙂
- July 25, 2019 at 9:41 am #201058AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
your words reverberate amongst many/some of us. Finding women attractive and desirable is simply a statement of you. Wonderful. It certainly is complicated – isn’t it wonderful. More so, to be able to verbalize in this warm and safe place, who you are, who we are. Love the one you’re with!
- July 24, 2019 at 11:40 am #200810Fiona-Ann MossLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1176Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
- July 23, 2019 at 10:04 am #200575Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 236Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 722 times
- July 23, 2019 at 10:21 am #200579Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1720 timesBeen thanked: 1968 times
You are right, I should have included an all of the above choice. If you meet the right person, it doesn’t matter the gender or life style. If there is an attraction and you are comfortable, enjoy and be yourself.
- July 23, 2019 at 7:39 am #200544LadyRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 102Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Although I am a heterosexual male when I’m dressed en.femme I look and feel like I’m a female and want to do things that a female would do which includes kissing .While I was on vacation two years ago I was living as a female for the entire time that I was there. One night I went to a popular club to relax and enjoy myself .I was sitting at a table alone having a drink when a good looking guy came over and asked me if I wanted to dance ? .i I was flattered that he asked me and something told me to say yes. We went to the dance floor and began to dance..After a couple of dances a slow song began playing .He held his arms open and I moved close to him putting my hand on his shoulder and he held my other hand and put his free hand on my back. It felt strange not leading but I tried to follow him as we were moving to the music. He was a good dancer and I felt comfortable dancing with him. He told me that he’d been watching me and wondered if I was with someone or if I was there alone,! I told him that I was alone and he smiled and said. Good .I was hoping that you were. The more I danced with him the more I liked it. After the last dance of the night we were standing there looking at each other and he put his arms around me and pulled me close to him then brought his lips to mine and kissed me .It was a complete suprise when he kissed me but it felt so right and I kissed him back. His lips weren’t as soft as a girls lips are but I enjoyed kissing him. He walked me to my car and kissed me again in the parking lot. He asked me to go out with him the next night but unfortunately I had to tell him that I was leaving to go home the next day. Who knows what might have happened if I hadn’t gone home .He is the only guy I’ve ever kissed but I never forgotten the way that it felt</p>
- July 27, 2019 at 9:27 am #201472
- July 25, 2019 at 4:05 am #200971Rosalyn RaeLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
I would not have wanted the experience to end then and there. Perhaps I could drop a glove or something so we could meet again. I loved reading about this and can only hope that this could happen to me.
- July 24, 2019 at 11:46 pm #200954AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Great story and experience for you, how I envy you. When we are our feminine selves we should embrace our desires and do what would be natural for a woman, if that involves kissing a guy so be it.
- July 22, 2019 at 6:27 pm #200404AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
This was a difficult question. When I am my male self, definitely a GG. However, when I am Annie, I am not so sure. In my mind I fully transition to female and I try to think and feel with the emotions of a woman. Having said that it would seem disingenuous to kiss a woman romantically when I was Annie. If the attraction and the circumstances were appropriate, I think Annie would want to be held and kissed by a man. When I am Annie, I am not pretending, I am Annie in heart, mind and spirit. At 62 I don’t think this is an issue, but one never knows.
- July 22, 2019 at 11:53 am #200250AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
That was a thought-provoking question. I’m only attracted to GG, so that was my quick answer. Thinking more about it, I recalled that I really, really like kissing…perhaps more so than even sex. I guess that makes me either a hopeless romantic or a foolish old CD. I still think about a kiss I got from the young lady who was later maid of honor at my wedding – and that was in the ’60s.
- July 22, 2019 at 7:28 am #200106Noelia6LadyRegistered On: July 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I like it and I prefer to kiss a man because he makes me feel that I am his wife and my man and more when he holds me tight and kisses me passionately there is melting all 😊 Me gusta y prefiero besar a un hombre por que me hace sentir que soy su mujer y el mi hombre y mas cuando me agarra fuerte y me besa apasionadamente hay me derrito toda 😊
- July 22, 2019 at 4:11 am #199836Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1839Has thanked: 1430 timesBeen thanked: 5466 times
I would let a an stroke, caress and even worship my legs. I never thought I would let that happen, but in college I was dressed sexy for a party. I saw a guy’s eyes following me around. I decided to tease. I went where he could see me well and where he was sitting, I eventually got close enough where he would be able to see the mesh of my pantyhose. He reached out and touched my leg. I was kind of shocked and was looking to move away but I didn’t. I moved closer. He reached out and touched the other leg. Then he began stroking them so nicely. It felt so nice. The fact it was not a girl doing it didn’t seem to matter.
Then some other guys seemed to be interested in getting some leg caressing time. I was pretty open to letting them enjoy me as I was enjoying it myself. My first, second and third rule though was my pantyhose had to stay on. You try to take them off we are done.
There was even a guy who would talk to me about my pantyhose. What brands do I like? What styles do I wear. Then he would buy pantyhose for me, ask me to wear them for him and let him feel my legs and make me feel good in them. Free and very nice pantyhose was a good deal for something I really enjoyed.
Kissing though and any other intimate things were out though. I wasn’t even sure why I let what I did go on. Young, stupid, hormones and fetish parties I guess.
- July 22, 2019 at 4:09 am #199834Olivia LivinDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1671Has thanked: 9651 timesBeen thanked: 4772 times
- July 22, 2019 at 3:46 am #199830DianeLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 246Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 751 times
- July 22, 2019 at 2:54 am #199824D GiambattistaLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 14Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- October 7, 2019 at 12:47 pm #232267
- July 28, 2019 at 3:31 pm #201803Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 818Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 3455 times
First off, I want to make clear that this was a gut emotional reaction, not a conscience choice. Second it is a personal (reflexive) reaction, and not a judgement of others or other lifestyles.
I can’t really define it. It was a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something that told me that something about the situation was making me extremely uncomfortable. Since the only thing that changed was that I started dancing with another person whom I knew was male, the only conclusion I could come to is that this is something that is not right for me. This situation made me feel uncomfortable on an emotional level, even though I know on a cerebral level it was only practice to learn steps and no there was no emotional involvement on either part.
- July 28, 2019 at 3:05 pm #201792
- July 24, 2019 at 2:26 pm #200856Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1720 timesBeen thanked: 1968 times
- July 22, 2019 at 3:06 pm #200328AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Not much hope for Yul Brenner, Telly Savalas, John Malkovich, Bruc Willis, Vin Diesel then. How many of them are still breathing?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 22, 2019 at 6:18 am #199856Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 390Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 848 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.