• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

With my job unfortunately I can’t dress the way I want but is it odd too put on a lite layer of makeup that doesn’t really show you are wearing makeup just evens out your skin tone or lipstick and mascara only I know I am posting a lot but it feels right in here

love Kimberly ❤️❤️❤️💖💖❤️🦄

Anonymous

🌻🌸 A cd girlfriend of mine does that.. very lite makeup at work.. I’ve seen and it looks just like regular guy mode , can’t even tell but it is there..🦋🍭 I think very lite foundation… I go full makeup at work so never tried the lite touch 🌻

Anonymous

Some of us wear a nude color lipstick to work. I have and I have read that others here do also. No one notices. There is also something called BB cream. You can find it on Amazon. It is like a light foundation. It makes your skin glow.

Don’t worry about posting too much. You have questions, the girls have answers!  That’s what CDH is for. We welcome any and all. This is the place to be to get the information you need to move along in your journey.

NEXT!

(Don’t be afraid to clown around either. Some of us are very light hearted and love to have fun. [Grace?!])

Beth

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Beth Green.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Kim, it’s not odd at all to wear a little light makeup to work. As others have said a nude color lipstick or a little foundation that matches your skin tone and some mascara would hardly be noticable in most cases.
      . Sandy

Anonymous

I have found foundation that match’s real well and for lipstick I have found nudes and even some pinks work on my lips that you can’t tell it is on

love ❤️ Kimberly

Kimberly, Teralynn here. Post all you want to and ask all the questions you always wanted to ask but never had anyone to ask and answer. That is one thing that makes CDH so great! Our members are really friendly and supportive and actually enjoy answering your questions. So interact with us as much as you want to! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Ty you very much I have really only been on the site today for a while and the love and support is more that I thought like I have said too others anybody that sends a friend request will be accepted if you have and I accepted I am sorry for saying it again

as always with all my love 😍 Kimberly

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?