• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi to all of you amazing ladies and thank you for being such a wonderful group of people with such a caring & compassionate community… I’m a returning member here and it’s been awhile…I had to lose the final parts of my personal guilt that I felt, shame that accompanied it and time more than anything, for me to fully accept & embrace my inner lady. I needed to accept all these feelings that were inside of me, things that I had been questioning…the “why’s”….”why do I feel this way now?”..”why didn’t I feel that same way later?”…”How long is it going to take for me to decide how I truly feel?”…”How did this just happen?”…”Did I really just flirt with that guy?”…”Why do I feel this rush of excitement and at the same time, this euphoric feeling of calmness and ease about what just happened?”…”At the end of a long hard day, why did I just think to myself “”Where’s my skirt, slip, blouse & hose and bra?”” and where’s my “guy”?” 

These questions and so many others floating around in my head… So…as time went by, I have found myself returning with a much better understanding and much more stronger sense of strength, personal acceptance and satisfaction about how I feel and why…

Thank you for your kind words, your gentle feminine acceptance and so much more…♥️

Anonymous

Hi.. Sounds like you’ve found you’re True “inner Self” & Peace, So Happy for you!! And I Loved you’re descriptions, I can Def Relate… Have a Wonderous Day!!

Anonymous

I am struggling with the same thing…IIamStruggling with the same taboo..why this which feels so good,can make me feel shameful

A warm welcome back to CDH Silky!

Hi Silky,
      Welcome back to CDH!
      It’s so nice to see you again.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Silky,
      I think you probably echo the feelings of many of us here – I am quite new to this, and have many of the same questions and feelings (except wanting a guy, that’s not my thing, but if it is yours, then that’s ok!)

I think acceptance of who we are, how we feel and what makes us happy are the the first big steps to feeling happier and more at ease with what we can’t really fight off, and I’m slowly making that same acceptance.

I look forward to the brief times when I can dress in something soft and sexy, sadly they don’t come round often enough.

Enjoy whatever you can, I plan to.

Take care Silky, xxx

Hi Silky,

Welcome back to CDH!  You’ve been missed my friend.

It’s wonderful to hear you’ve accepted yourself!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Silky hello sweetie welcome back…….. Hugs…

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome back!  I’m glad you’ve been able to work through some things and I can think of no better place to continue to work on things than here!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Janine7
      Lady

Hi,
      I have experienced the same guilt feeling and anxiety over dressing. After several attempts to quit and many purges of all of my beautiful feminine things, I decided to end all of the negative feelings and accept that there is no way the desire to be a woman is going to go away.

Anonymous

Welcome back, Silky.  I’ve joined, left and returned to CDH many times.  Feel free to contact me if you ever want to discuss the questions and feelings of uncertainty that are part of the process of accepting our femininity.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Silky,
      Welcome! It sounds like you got a lot of feelings sorted. I hope you find more help and happiness from the members of this wonderful society!
      Hugs Lara

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Silky!!  I’m so happy you are working through things, and especially happy that you are here with us sweetie!!  Welcome back hon!! 🤗

Stevie

Such a wonderful post. Silky!!!
      And the questions… Gosh, I’ve had many if not all of the same. And I suspect that is true for all here.
      And I love this quote for those who think they know everything, “If you think you have all the answers, it’s probably because you haven’t heard all the questions.”
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Anonymous

Hi Silky! Welcome back!
      The ladies that have commented already have stated my thoughts beautifully already, so I am simply going to say that it is wonderful that you are back!

Hugs… Dana

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?