Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been crossdressing since ai was little.  I am now 62.   In the last year my tendencies have blossomed and My inner fashionista has awoke.  I can’t stop buying shoes, outfits and accessories.  I am a girl running amoke. When my wife goes to visit our daughter and babysit for her I often get extended time to be Annie. My wife does not know.  I love my girl time and get to be the woman of the house. However, I may have just let the cat out of the bag.  I was washing some whites and I missed my half slip in the washer.   When my wife came home she mentioned it and asked if I happened to pick up our daughters slip by accident while we were at there house recently.  Not sure how to dodge this “slip up”. She will ask my daughter if it’s hers and when she says know, questions will exist.  Not sure how to handle this. Suggestions?   Any one make similar mistakes?   I have been oh so careful until this

Anonymous

My big “uh-uh” moment of truth came a couple weeks after my wife came back from visiting with her mom for a month (our little daughter was with her).

Our daughter was playing with a ball which went under the bed and when she got it out, she also had a fake nail in her hand. No way out. It was either denying knowing why it was there, and risking her thinking that I was having an affair, or bitting the proverbial bullet. I did the later.

My only piece of advice, if you do the same…

It will be your one and only chance to come out clean to her. You will have lost her trust, and will be really hard to recover it, if ever. But if you only tell her “some”, rest assured that sooner or later some other thing will be discovered. And when it does, whatever progress you had will be gone and it will be even harder for her to ever trust you.

There are ways you can convince her you have no idea why that slip is there. But then again, it may be time….

Gaby

Anonymous

say, “Honey, I have checked and even counted and all of MY slips are accounted for!.”  then laugh once as if it’s insane then ‘carry on’ normally.  no need to fret minor strangeness.  my ex found blonde hairs in my zipper, and being a road musician i took heet!  100% no idea where it came from …except a washer i used.

It was soon forgotten…

This is a tough situation. My mother and I live in the same condo development. Since I stilk have two kids at home, I often dress at my mother’s apartment when she goes out of town. Well last time I did so, I apparently left a pair of jeans and a shirt at her place. When she came home she called me to ask if I had let anyone stay at her place, because she found women’s clothes in her apartment. Of course I denied any knowledge and joked that she’s the only person I know who ever had someone break in and leave stuff instead of stealing stuff. But, she’s my mom, not my wife. I agree with Gaby on this one. I think it may be time to sit her down and have an honest talk. Otherwise she may beleive you are having an affair. Good luck honey. I hope it all works out for the best.

So we installed Vivint in our home, a lot of outdoor cameras, including a doorbell HD cam. So wife was out of town visiting family, I was all dolled up, shaved smooth, makeup, wig, heels and all! I had been drinking, hit some poppers, and said, I want to venture outside. I thought I had disabled the cameras, apparently not, the doorbell camera captures me en full femme walking out to the sidewalk to check mail and back. Its dusk, and I loved it. …. Until my wife sends me a screen grab from camera of me en femme, she says who is this girl at our house? Im ignoring calls, finally I text back and say it is me, I have been dressing since I was little. Luckily she is very understanding and we are stil together to this day, she knows I dress when she is out of the house, she just doesnt want to see it.

Could you say it is a cleaning rag ?

From Rhonda .

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?