Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A couple of days ago I had a short home alone slot of an hour or so, my plan was to go up to the local convenience store.  The weather was not that good and it was cold and damp

So first I got changed and I went for the following outfit – my favourite lacy undies and 40d black tights, black skirt, a floral top (white with dark red & orange flowers) and some navy flats.   Once dressed I did my usual check in the mirror, I needed to adjust my wig – now I felt so complete.

Fortunately by the time I was ready the weather changed for the better, it had brightened up and dried out; I put on my navy anorak and picked up my handbag and went out.  Firstly I had to get the bin in from the side of the road (the rubbish had just been collected).  After that I walked slowly up the road and through the housing estate and crossed the main road and arrived at the shops, there were a few people around – not that busy. I did a little bit of window shopping and then put on my face mask and went into the convenience store. I had a good look round to check what they had for future reference and then bought myself a chocolate bar. On coming out of the shop I took off my mask and crossed back over the road and walked back home through one of the nearby green spaces.  I was out for about half an hour or so.

On getting home I enjoyed some of the chocolate bar and put the rest in my handbag to snack on the next time I was out on femme (yummy 🙂 ).  For the remaining time I had left I sorted through some recent purchases while out girl-shopping in man-mode and put them away in a safe place for the next time;  I had purchased an epilator, also two pairs of clip-on earrings and a small floral design jewellery box.

As always I had a lovely time en femme.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Alicen ,

When you are out girl-shopping in man-mode , what kind of reactions do you get from the store staff ?

Do they react strangely that you are buying girl stuff as a man , or do you tell them it is for your SO ?

Love Sylvia.

Hi Sylvia,

when I girl-shop in man-mode I generally have no problems with the store staff; I get the occasional salesperson who is rather abrupt in manner with me but I am always polite.  Most places are happy to make a sale and don’t mind who is buying things.

Alicen

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Alicen ,

I have had simular experiences as you on the subject.

The mature women sales-persons usually don’t react at all , and treat you like you were bying a pair of socks for yourself.

When I bought a bra , a younger Female sales-person was at the check-out and acted a bit strangely I think , but that could have easily been my own imagination or the fact that bying a bra as a man is not a thing that happens every day !

I think almost all the sales Ladies are long used to some men bying these things , and I think they know , or suspect , it is for the men themselves.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you Alicen. Every time we go out not matter where or how long it promotes the sisterhood and boosts our confidence for next time. Little mundane tasks no one would even think about gives us a thrill. Keep on pushing and presenting.

Hello Alicen, The first steps are the hardest to do, so well done you have done it. Yes going out for the first time is great & you will want to go out again & again. What you wore is similar to what I wore the other day when I went to Asda to get my shopping, so enjoy your time outside, love Helenmarie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?