Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

I was out shopping today having a look at what was in the sales. I was wandering around an apartment store and was looking at some bedding. I heard this voice quite close, ‘Mum, I’d like to buy this with my Christmas money’, I carried on looking and then felt a gentle tug on my coat, the voice repeated ‘Mum can I have this with my Christmas money’…I looked to my left and there were a pair of eyes of a twelve year old girl looking at me offering up a nice cushion! 

As I looked she took a moment and realised, ‘Oh I am sorry lady’  turned, and went to another lady in a red coat with blond hair. You could see her explaining and her mum looked at me and we waved. 

Okay we were wearing masks but far above the fact she thought I was her mum is that I am old enough to be her GRAND mum!

Isn’t life grand!

Anonymous

Thats priceless Angela.

Well Angela aren’t you a lady?
      Hugs

Liz

Ooo, so cute. Wonderful experience to enjoy.

I collect Barbie dolls and have often had comments from other shoppers that I am a sweet grandmother to buy Barbie’s for my granddaughter. It is a nice feeling to be accepted as grandma even if it dates me some.

Beth

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Wonderful story.

Hugs, Liara

Peta Mari
      Lady

Great story. I was shopping with my wife a few years ago. I didn’t realise she had moved away, and another lady came and stood beside me.

I grabbed her hand without looking, and soon realised the hand felt funny, and she pulled away.

I apologized, explained and we laughed, when I said, “I’m glad I didnt pinch you on the bum.”

Anonymous

What a delightful story.  Thank you for sharing.

Hi Angela Yes a wonderful story must have tickled your girly heart as being refered to as a mum thats precious and was it good for you mum he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Wonderful story.  🙂

That is a wonderful story!

I’ve never had a young girl approach me, but I do have a good story about an elderly lady who did.

I was out shopping one day at one of my favorite thrift stores. I was in the women’s department and looking at dresses. I was in male mode but I was wearing women’s slacks and an androgynist blouse. I was wearing a bra but no breast forms. I like the thought that if anyone was to look real close they would see I was wearing a bra.

This little old lady was down the aisle from me and looking at slacks. I then heard a voice say several times “Ma am!” “Ma am!” I then turned to look and was somewhat shocked that she was trying to get my attention. I acknowledged her and she held up a pair of pink slacks and said to me “These would look very cute on you” I just smiled and went about my looking at dresses. She then came over to me and started chatting as though we were two women conversing.

Just because I was wearing women’s slacks and a top that somewhat resembled a blouse, I couldn’t believe she thought I was a woman.  I was really enjoying the experience but at the same time wondering if she was somewhat blind.

We chatted for a few minutes and she went on her way. What a wonderful experience and it really made me feel like a real woman even in male mode.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.

[postquote quote=602207]

Lacy that reminds me of a song that goes # You’ve either got or you haven’t got style and if you’ve got it it sticks out a mile#.
      Liz

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?