• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Against the advice if most on CDH I have opened a Facebook page. It did get me into trouble once, but it has also been a great way for me to connect with a few women that have accepted me. This morning I had an amazing experience that showed how much I have been accepted by one of my girlfriends.

I have made several purchases on Amazon and often post reviews. A couple days ago I posted a link on Facebook to a shoppable photo that included one of my favorite pictures of myself. My lady friends had kind things to say which made me feel great and one of my friends Maria sent me a private message with encouraging words. I told her about my habit to review the Amazon purchases I made. Maria wrote back saying that she needed to buy some new bras and wondered if I had any recommendation. Wow, that was not expected. I told her that I love the vintage look and told her that I really liked Rago bras because they have a vintage flavor, but I did not have a favorite “everyday bra” brand. Then she asked if the Rago bras were true to size. I responded that I usually wear a 38C but with Rago I wear a 36D. Then should I size up in the cup she asked, to which I said, definately if you size down in the band. A simple thank you from Maria ended the conversation.

What I took away from that conversation is that I was trusted by a woman as a woman to give advice on something only women talk to each other about. It was amazing and I am still floating from the experience.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s a super experience. It’s an affirmation of the woman you are and seen in others eyes.

Anonymous

I’m happy you had that experience Melissa! Many talk about how important passing is and may be missing how wonderful it is when you get acceptance for who you are, without having to “stay in character”, so to speak.

Gaby

Anonymous

Congrats Melissa for being accepted and them asking you for such solutions is great. Well done hun

Hugs

Donna

Fascinating story – I’m happy for you!

Fredrika xox

Peta Mari
      Lady

Does your wife know? Gutsy move.

An awesome story Melissa. Thank you for sharing it. To be accepted as a woman by other women is a dream I cherish.

But your exchange about distinctly female concerns took it to a deeper level. I can only imagine how satisfying that must be.

Kindly,

Charlene

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Well done girl
      Congratulations
      Liz

It is a wonderful feeling when you can talk to a female about feminine subjects.

My wife and I were at a swingers party once. Note: We are not really swingers. I had decided to take my wife to one once just to help her open up and learn that sex isn’t some horrible disgusting practice. That story is for another time.

OK, that being said, There was this gal there who brought up the subject of stockings that keep falling down. I know exactly what frustration she is talking about.

Now she knows nothing about me being a crossdresser but I thought to myself, it is a swingers party and they should be open to whatever excites someone.

I decided to offer her advice on how to maintain her stockings to keep them from falling down. She was very thankful for the advice and I’m sure wondered how I knew so much about wearing stockings.

It was a wonderful feeling to be able to offer advice to a female about a feminine problem.

Anonymous

How fun and how wonderful that must have made you feel.🥰🥰

Anonymous

Hi Melissa,

Being accepted as “one of the girls” is a thrill like no other. My late wife and I had such a relationship, and I miss her all the more because of it.

Hugs,
      Lulu

Anonymous

That would be the best Lulu, having your wife be your best girlfriend.❤

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?