• This topic has 34 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Char.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi
      I’m 27 and a born female and my boyfriend is a long time crossdresser. I didn’t know about his habit until recently and I was shocked to hear at first. But I let him explain and promise to see how it goes with our relationship and I found it is really fun and exciting. Although we don’t go out as girls together I really enjoy helping him dressup. And it is his idea that I join here and meet the the lovely people here and get a good understanding of it and I’m really looking forward for it to share experiances and help eachother in anyway I can. He told me this is a fantastic place and the “girls” are friendly and really cool. So I would like to chat with you and get really accquinted here. He was half joking saying I could become a better girl by chatting here because in reality I’m something between a girly girl and tomboy but I do love feminine clothes and appreciate them!!!
      SO feel free to message me and talk fun stuff and have some girly time together, don’t be shy because I’m a born girl !!!!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Sarah! Your boyfriend is right, this is a great place. Both to learn more about crossdressers and to share insights as a GF. Thoughts, questions, and advice are always welcome. Thanks for introducing yourself and telling us a bit about your situation. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Emily

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Sarah! I’m so glad you posted! It’s nice to meet you. I’ve only been a member here for a week, but have talked to so many nice girls. You couldn’t ask for a better community!

Your boyfriend is lucky to have someone like you in his life!

<kisses> tara 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah ..welcome, it’s wonderful to have you here with us and for you to be here together with your boyfriend is very special indeed. Help and support here is for everyone, for your BF true understanding of what this all means. This this is certainly the place for you to find many of the answers she is seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured there is support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and both of you enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. And to you  lovely GG lady ,  a place to have your questions and concerns answered . It’s certainly a major issue in a lot of relationships. We all need a place to have others to talk with, to listen and show compassion and help better your own feelings as one continues to grow and discover more of this complicating  course in life  . There’s a group you may like to know  ( wives & significant others ) where ladies like yourself can offer their help to questions only you would like to ask them.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/
      No body is left out,  that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to the both of you and hope to hear from you soon.   Hugs!!!
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks I will check it out

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

That’s wonderful and by the way I just love your profile picture,  very pretty….🌷

Anonymous

Thanks I would love if me and my bf could both be wearing bridal gowns for our wedding!!!!

Omg Sarah, you just gave me butterflies with that comment, and I adore that photo. My wife and I have been together for over 20 wonderful years. I came out to her earlier this year, she is fully supportive but we are not that far down the road yet.  We never married since we fell in love so quickly after meeting each other and subsequently got pregnant, so there was never much point. As a long term goal we would like to take a trip somewhere like the Caribbean and get married each in our own white gowns… yes white! Seeing your pic has helped reinforce that for me, thank you, and welcome to CDH.

Welcome and thank you for being open minded! There are so many supportive and insightful people here on CDH that provide a service for so many misunderstood good people. I check in on CDH almost daily. There is also a private “Private: Wives and Significant Other” section that you must apply and be accepted. My wife is a member there although I think she is fairly quiet and mostly observes the conversations. With that said, we do enjoy having genetic girls (GG) giving entries and responses to both the private and public sides of CDH so that we can mutually understand better the issues with this amazingly misunderstood predilection.

Hi Sarah. You sound like a lovely woman.your BF is lucky to have found you. Welcome to the CBH community, can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Tish

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Sarah & welcome!  It’s great you are exploring together now your boyfriend has opened up to you – it’s always a learning process for both sides – I’m in the wives & SOs group as well xx

Hey Sarah,

Welcome to the family! This site is full of wonderful people, who are more than willing to support folks.

I live in a very rural area, and this site has been a fabulous place to find support and friends.

Heather

Hi Sarah, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. First I want to applaud you for learning about your significant other’s crossdressing and not dumping him immediately. There are many crossdressing people who would love to have someone like you in their life. I am quite a bit older than your boyfriend (71) but told my wife about Teralynn about 2 decades ago. She and I have been married since 1971 and when I told her I was expecting the worst would happen. I got that – you are kidding me look all over her face – but she hung in there with me and has become accepting and supportive. We go out together shopping or to a restaurant and sometimes get addressed as – what can I get for you two ladies today – to my wife’s amusement and to my delight. So it can be a lot of fun and work out very nicely for two people who love each other. She still expects her husband John to show up and take care of the things her husband has always taken care of (take out the garbage, work in the yard, pay bills and deal with difficult people) but otherwise Teralynn gets to dress everyday and be her best friend as well as her husband. So I hope you enjoy your membership. Our CDH members are simply delightful. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Awww that’s so cute

I wish I can be a good wife for my bf too or vice versa!!

hehe

It’s so awesome you’re here, Sarah! My wife is really supportive but she hasn’t been inclined to join here. Hopefully, it’s only because she is open and accepting. But it’s comforting to know that there is another GG here supporting her BF in her journey if my wife ever feels like she needs others to relate to. Welcome!

Welcome, Sarah, it is so wonderful to have you join us. As the others have said, your BF is such a lucky girl.
      It will be wonderful to hear your perspectives on things that give us all grief.
      Thank you for joining, and just jump in anytime.
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Hazel nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here . You are a gem in our world as you joined us for your girlfriend and you are supportive and accepting of her .  A very nice intro to us thank you and hope you can learn from us as we hope to be able to ask you things and learn from you as a GG that makes it special for us again thanks and nice to meet you hope to see you here often to chat and give us girls some Real GG advice    big hugs sweet lady .

Stephanie Bass .

P.S. such a cute profile picture

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome GF. Hope you like it here.. hope you really enjoy yourself. because life is good here.. we all dress up and love to be girls and ladies here.. welcome to our world.

Jennifer

Anonymous

[postquote quote=419492]

Hi Sarah, also a new one on the block like Tara…

So much to see here, the best is to browse and something will catch your eye and get you thinking… then post your experience or question and you will get so many responses… and get others thinking and again their responses!!

Kind Regards
      Roxie.

Anonymous

I think it’s so great of you to understand your boyfriend.  I’m certain that it means so much to him. I’ve been crossdressing in secret since I was in the fifth grade. My wife knows I crossdress but doesn’t want to see it and that hurts so much. Your boyfriend must feel like a weight has been lifted off him.

Welcome Sarah and what a beautiful note. I have been a cd for almost 45 years and would have loved to be born a woman. I m decidedly femme and lthough hidden really feel most at peace in the feminine role. If you have any questions or just want to talk or share concerns don’t hesitate to call on me s I m a good listener and will give my honest opinion Welcome!

A great message, so nice to hear from a lady that helps her cd partner

Char
      Duchess

I am always amazed and soooo grateful when, what I call a “real girl”, accepts me as one of family sisters. You have a lot of power to help heal here.
      My family of beautiful people is growing wonderfully now right along side of my confidence and courage thanks to Beautiful women like you, so thank you Hon.

I’m kind of a tom boy too hahaha Not sure I have found my full girl-groove yet though…I’m adventuring hehehe

chat soon then hehe

Namaste’
      n huggles
      Char

Go for it Char we are all works in progress! Girls that is lol!

Char
          Duchess

Hell yes we are, works of art hehehe I love it!!

That’s for sure Char! If I could only wake up tomorrow and be all woman it would be my dream. To just simply go out and be me would be so less stressful. Would love to find a nice guy and settle down finally being the true me.

Char
            Duchess

I’ve been practicing the life skill of “feeeeling, as if” and it’s fun.

The more I feeel as if “I AM a lady”, and just allow those feelings to drive my body, the more I AM a lady, regardless of how I look; of course I also feel like I look great regardless of how I look hehehe

Attitude is Altitude I once heard, so I practice, an outgoing, friendly, kind attitude as much as possible and more and more, it almost seems like people don’t even notice anything different about me.

I Am a Classy Lady, that’s the thought affirmation and strongest feeling tone I carry in my body all day, every day. The more I believe it and allow it, the more everyone around me does as well, it truly is a magical paradox and I Am sooo grateful for my Freeedom.

Namaste’
            n huggles
            Char

Char
            Duchess

I heard once this phrase: If you can hold an image in your mind long enough, you “will” hold it in your reality. Spend most of your time imagining the life you want. Feel it, dream it and live it “as if” it is already true and one day, it will be. I am living proof of that and I’m no rocket scientist hahahaha
            Everything is possible Hon, believe it 🙂
            Namaste’
            n hugggles for ya and thanks for being you!
            Char

Char
          Duchess

Namaste’ Sweet Soul 😉
          n huggles of course
          Char

Anonymous

Hi Sarah welcome to CDH, so beautiful to read that you support your partner, and that you find enjoyment in sharing this together with such love. You will be a great asset to the site, and looking forward to chatting.

Welcome Sarah!!! It’s great to see you supporting your partner, and that you want to learn more about cross dressing.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Welcome!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?