Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So tonight amidst all the strife, pain and heartache my coming out has caused there was in my mind a very bright and shining moment that meant more to me than I can express.

I love my fiancé more than life itself! I have hurt her very badly by coming out and the pain I have caused is almost more than I can bear. We’ve had a good evening together. No discussions about my dressing, just a normal evening.

She asked if I was going to shower and I said yes. She then said well I’m going to heat the wax up so I can do my eyebrows. I said ok, will you do mine too as she has waxed them before. She’s a beautician and likes me to look sharp. She hasn’t waxed my eyebrows since I came out to her.

I showered and got out,dried off,put my panties and leggings on I as usually do. She was milling around the house as I was getting dressed and when I got done I asked if she was ready to do eyebrows and she headed for the bathroom. I said “I’m gonna do yours and then you can do mine”. Her reply was uhhh no. You know I’m picky about my brows and you’re not doing them. I agreed and asked if I could watch because I was going to learn how to do it for her and she then began to teach me how to do it explaining every move she made and why she was doing like she was. I was overjoyed. I took in all the information she was telling me so as I could learn to do her eyebrows one day.

She got done and told me to sit as it was my turn. She began as she usually does and then something changed. She began to start shaping them like she would with a female customer but not to the point of making them look completely feminine. She took her time getting them shaped to a very nice looking shape that could be possibly feminine if need be or masculine depending on the situation. All the while I was totally enjoying the pampering and all the care she was taking to make my eyebrows look like she knew I wanted them to look. She seemed to be enjoying it also. She noticed how excited I was and made the comment “I know you’re excited and I know why but you’re just gonna have to settle down”. She knew I was enjoying it and she knew how excited I was and why

The reason I was excited is obvious isn’t it? I was having my first professional eyebrow wax! She is a beautician and very much the professional! This was a total bonding experience for she and I. She knew my feminine side was in heaven and I think that she in some way enjoyed that moment also. She probably won’t ever admit it but I could see she was enjoying helping me and I could also see that it meant something to her. She was trying to discover Jessica. She was inadvertently trying to get to know her on a very basic level.

My fiancé connects with women on a daily basis through what she does for a living. She makes connections through making people look good which makes them feel better about themselves which in turn makes her feel good.

Tonight she helped me to look good which totally made me feel better about myself and in this situation, helped her to start understanding a part of me that she doesn’t know yet but is apparently curious about and maybe wants find out more about.

For me it was a total girly bonding moment. I loved every second of it! My first professional eyebrow wax! Woo-hoo! My eyebrows look freaking awesome! She did a spectacular job! I’m so excited it’s just about ridiculous. She’s waxed them before but the attention to detail tonight was off the charts. She knew I wanted them to look amazing and they do! I gotta say I’ve been to the bathroom like 10 times looking at them. They’re perfect and I love my new eyebrows. I love her with all my heart and I hope there are more of these moments in the future because this was a very special moment to me that I will never forget.

That sounds magical! Just hang on to those moments when things occasionally swing in the other direction. My wife’s done my make up a couple of times these past few days and it’s been wonderful, but we’ve also had a few ‘serious’ discussions that could have ended badly.
      Take the good with the bad, that’s been my experience so far.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Aaaaawwww Jessica, that sounds lovely and an absolutely perfect evening and I know how down you have been recently and it’s fantastic you and your fiance had had this moment of togetherness.

Your fiance sounds like a very caring, thoughtful person and willing to help you where she can and it’s these moments that will make you both closer for sure.

I feel a special thank you meal being planned by you 🤩🤩

Anonymous

Jessica

How dreamy you had such fun, and a beautiful evening together. A couple sharing the ” love”, isn’t that what relationships are all about???

so very pleased for you….both!!

grace xx

Anonymous

Jessica that is beautiful, just shows that love is deeper than any prejudices. Together you have a foundation to build a trusting relationship that will incorporate your passion to CD, and your SO enjoying participating with aspects of it. It’s just a matter of finding the boundaries that’s acceptable to her within your relationship that she is totally comfortable with.

She could have a wonderful side business for CDs.

Im so happy for you Jessica.
      Hugs, Regine

I am so happy for you Jessica! I am always a sucker for a happy ending and reading stories of moments like this always brings a tear to my eyes. I wish you both so much happiness in the future and I hope you both can have more bonding moments like this one.

Maria

[postquote quote=402532]
      This was a wonderful moment for me and I too hope there will be more on down the road. She’s a spectacular woman the likes of which I have never encountered before . She’s my all!

Such a great story of love and acceptance. You have a very special fiancee there… but you don’t need me to tell you that.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?