Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I bought a six-pack of hipster panties from Target a month ago. I decided that I would just wear them to sleep, and it’s been absolutely wonderful! They’re made from cotton and super soft, and I love their designs. I immediately set out to buy other varieties of panties, also from Target. From there, I bought six-packs of briefs, bikinis, and thongs, bringing my total number to 24! The briefs are honestly nothing too special since they cover so much, but they’re still very soft and I love the colors. I couldn’t find the bright colored bikinis on sale (I’ll look again soon), but I like how high they sit on my waist and they’re again soft and comfortable. And thongs…oh my gosh. I wouldn’t say they’re particularly “comfortable,” but I do enjoy how much skin they expose and the feeling of pulling the string up my ass is just divine. I feel so incredibly girly when I wear them! When I have a place of my own (still living with family right now, hoping to move out in the next year or so), I can just imagine myself going hog-wild and buying a ton more so I can wear new designs and styles of panties all the time! I also really hope to buy other types of clothing, lingerie, and accessories, like dresses, skirts, tops, bras, makeup/jewelry/nail polish, tights, shoes, and fake boobs. I definitely want to do some cosplay as well. I just can’t wait and I love every second of it!

Hi, Julia. New panties are so nice. Congrats on a great purchase. They will become addictive 😉. Have fun and enjoy. Hugs, Allysa

Buying girl clothes is ADDICTING! I can’t pass up a 5/35 or 7/35 Victoria’s Secret panty sale! My panty drawer is so full, but it’s an addiction. I’ve accumulated beautiful clothes, shoes, and LOTS of makeup. I have 6 wigs now. Lipstick is my weakest point…so hard to find one that lasts through the night and not rub off on drink glasses.

Keep it up girl, get what makes you feel the most girly

-Jasmine

Anonymous
      Lady

Caution! Shopping for lingerie is as addicting as hard drugs but we never say no… lol

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

You’re gonna need another chest of drawers and a bigger closet!

[quote quote=699349]Lipstick is my weakest point…so hard to find one that lasts through the night and not rub off on drink glasses.[/quote]

I have the same problem with lipstick; doesn’t stay on. Any ladies with suggestion? Best, Marlene.

Thanks for the support Michelle, but no suggestions yet to solve the issue. Best, Marlene.

Hi Julia
      Like you have started to buy panties and thongs, started 2 months ago now have a real addiction for them, but can’t stop buying femme clothes, that is skirts dresses bras leggings and tights.
      Now have 26 pairs of panties and thongs 4 skirts 3 dresses 2 pairs of leggings.
      My big problem now is to keep the femme clothes hidden as I am a secret crossdresser and remember to put my panties or thongs away,and know where everything is hidden.
      Looking to buy more bralettes this week.
      The urge and desire never goes away.
      Love Helena

Hello Helena; My solution for keeping my femme clothes hidden at home is using non see-through hard plastic storage trunks and totes; for extra security I use suitcase locks (key or thumb-dial). I store them in my garage loft.

I currently have 7 totes which holds; 42 skirts, 20 dresses, 13 pairs of women’s pants, along with 74 tops, women’s shoes, wigs, and breast forms. I also have 6 trunks which holds all of my intimates and lingerie; highlight being 160+ pairs of panties. I recently added a 7th trunk for my growing jewelry collection.

I hope this suggestion will be helpful to you.

Congrats.  It’s addicting. I have way too many now but if I find a pretty one that is a new brand I will buy it.  I started getting some Wacoals as I find them on sale.

Recently, I filled a 2nd drawer up with Soma Vanishing edge boy shorts and hipsters with lace.   They are beautiful and very comfortable.

Susan

Brianna
      Lady

We can never have enough panties

It never stops Julia, I have hundreds of pairs of panties. Not to mention a drawer full of bras, all other types of lingerie, many nighties, and a closet full of womens outerwear. Shopping for Stephani is definitely an addiction, albeit one I love!

It’s definitely addicting…im up to about 60 now 💜

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh my are they addictive! Make some room where ever you are hiding them.
      I started buying panties 6 or 8 months ago. I’m up to 3 or 4 dozen pair now. Just can’t seem to stop when I see another pretty color, or another style I like.
      I absolutely agree with your comments about thongs! Those and string bikinis are my favorites.

💕Lara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?