• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi world I am Autumn from Oregon and I hope I have found a home here. My wife who promotes my crossdressing and myself love dressing me up as Autumn and I look forward to more adventures.’

hello Autumn nice to meet you and welcome to C.D.H

Welcome Autumn!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Autumn, wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hey, welcome! Congrats on the awesome SO, and very pretty profile pic. 🙂

Anonymous

Hello Autumn hope you find friends and advice.

Anonymous
      Lady

Autumn a big hello and welcome to your new home!!  I have made some great friends here and feel like its a great place. Enjoy and get out there and make some friends!

🍷C

Autumn is a very pretty name. I’m also glad to see you and others here have supportive partners.

Hi autumn,

welcome

You are so lucky to have a spouse so understanding. My spouse allows me to dress up occasionally but thats it she mainly tolerates it although when I started she would bring home some shoes from goodwill or go shopping with me occasionally.

I have heard some women are into it.

Its nice to have you here
      Thanks for sharing and love that women.

Patty

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Autumn

Welcome Autumn.I have an accepting wife too.

Anonymous

Welcome, Autumn! As mentioned, what a beauty name, a gorgeous picture of you, and definitely keep that amazing SO happy, as she’s a keeper!!! Enjoy the site!

Kisses!

Kiki

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?