Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear All,

I am a male who likes cross dressing. I like to embrace my feminine side at some times.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Jennifer  :  you have arrived. Yes your feminine side will flourish , like a flower it will blossom . With the girls here much to do, much to grasp and most importantly the acceptance you will receive from all. . There a voice around every corner. Again welcome 🌹

welcome Jennifer Jenny  I’m sure you will enjoy the articals and forums the tips on makeup and dressing will be a big help also you will meet lots of other ladies that are just tring to find their way. Hope to here from you soon DizzyLizzy

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi there.  This a new chapter for me.  How do I start to change how I look?  I have looked the same for quite a while. I have had facial hair since I was 18 and am not sure how to approach looking different.  It seems to be a huge hurdle with me.  Everyone says just take care of it but I’m not sure how.  Needing emotional guidance.</p>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?