Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Nikki and a whole new world for me

Well welcome home darling you have a good time hope you figure out what you need to figure out I’m still trying to sort it out anyway there’s some useful stuff here some good people there’s resources of the things you can find hook up with Express yourself be yourself most of all don’t let him get you down

Hi there and thanks for your interest

Hi Nikki, and welcome. While this may be a whole new world for you I think you will find it to be a warm and welcoming one. I know it has been for me. If you are just embarking on your path of feminine discovery you will find we are here for you to provide helpful hints on makeup, fashion, and such. I have learned much since I have been a member. I look forward to hearing more from you in the coming weeks. I hope your journey is just as happy and exciting as mine has been. Hugs, Paulette

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Nikki and welcome to our big world here at CDH, happy to have you with us.

Welcome, darling Nikki!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Nikki welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m a UK girl too I’m over in Shropshire England, I’m sure there are lots of girls in Ireland near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Many thanks and looking forward to the whole experience

Your welcome Nikki,

We are all sister’s on here so don’t be afraid to ask any questions X

Hugs X

Hi Nikki
        Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
        Mature secret crossdresser who has been crossdressing since my teens, purged many times but the urge and desire never goes away.
        Enjoy the site.
        Love
        Helena

Hi Nikki,Welcome to CDH.If you are just starting out on your journey you have arrived at the right place.When you have questions,just ask,dont be shy.Someone will know the answer or be able to point you in the right direction. Michelle Brown.

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Nikki nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is so much to see and do here reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Nikki as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nikki    hello and its very nice to meet you. Oh yes you have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. I’m just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s Stephanie 🌷

Hi Nikki. Welcome to CDH. I’m glad you could join us. Good friends, great articles and a lot of conversations. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, ask for advice or ask for support.

Rose

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Nikki,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?