Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I needed a battery fitted to one of my watches (gents). I popped out to a local jewellers. Due to Covid restrictions, I had to wait outside. Whilst I was waiting, I watched a carousel spinning around in the shop window. On this carousel, I saw a rather nice silver ladies watch on an elasticated metal bracelet. Only £10.50. My turn came to go into the shop. I handed over my watch and asked for a battery to be fitted. The shop owner went away, and returned a few minutes later with my working watch. “is there anything else?” he asked. I grabbed the moment and told him of the ladies watch on the carousel. I went outside and pointed it out to him. Back in the shop, I asked if I could try it on. No problem. I took off the watch I was wearing (a “manly” Tag Heur Carrera”) and slipped on the new one. “Is this watch for you, sir” he asked…. Yes, I replied! I paid the the battery and the watch. The watch was boxed, and out I went.

It’s only a small thing, but they sure out a spring in your step 🙂

Linda

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?