Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

Two nights ago my friend insomnia came to visit me again. I was awake the entire night. I waited for my wife to go to work and then I took a nice refreshing shower. I knew my step daughter would still be sleeping since she got home late so I decided to have some Autumn time. I put on a nice floral pair of Soma VPL briefs, a new pair of nude pantyhose, my favorite pull over bralette that is sheer nude in color but has pretty green and white floral appliques on the cups, a black cotton knee length tube skirt, and a blue and green paisley short sleeve blouse. It was lovely.

I stayed in the master bedroom with the door locked watching CD & TG videos on you tube while painting my fingernails. I used the peelable base coat so I could remove them in a hurry if need be. For color I picked Sally Hansen “boss gloss”. I had this color for a while but it was the first time I tried it out. I originally purchased this as a stealth color for my toe nails in the summer but I chickened out with everyone home sequestered during the pandemic. I find the color is too whiteish for my skin tone to be stealthy. After my nails dried I realized I was exhausted from being up all night.

I set two alarms so I could get up and change and remove the nail polish before my wife got home from work. I Took off the skirt and blouse and climbed into bed. Sleeping in a bra and pantyhose was a first for me and it was delightful.

The alarm went off and I got right out of bed. I removed the bra and pantyhose and put on a pair of men’s jeans, a white t-shirt and my favorite men’s flannel shirt. It’s my favorite because pink is the predominant color.

I looked at my fingernails and I decided to NOT remove the nail polish.

I sat on the couch with my laptop on my lap and the TV going and waited for my wife to come home. My 20 year old step daughter came into the room a few times but didn’t seem to notice my hands behind the laptop monitor. Seemingly forever later my wife came home.

I gave it some time to see if she would notice and say something. While I don’t consider the color stealthy, it apparently doesn’t scream “look at me” either. A little while late my wife sat next to me and I said “Please tell me what you think about this…” and I showed her my hands.

She was fine with it. I kinda knew it would go that way but was still afraid. She said “you can’t go to work like that” out of concern for me. I am in construction and between jobs. Coworkers aren’t an issue right now. I told her “I just wanted to try this out and see how I feel about it.” Which isn’t a lie in any sense of the word. Later I got a feeling my wife was considering some questions, but none were forthcoming.

Later we ate dinner in the living room with my step daughter sitting between us. She didn’t appear to notice.

Today while my wife was at work, I was taking care of a few things while sitting at the dining room table. My step daughter walked in and warned me that her friend Alex (a guy) was stopping by in a few minutes to give her something. I said something like “Good, it’s always nice to see Alex”.

He ended up not coming in the house. I wouldn’t have cared if he did. I am not showing my fingernails to the world, but I am happy to have them painted for a day and a half at this point. Unfortunately I am down to 9 painted fingernails. While taking care of dishes, cat litter, and some recycling, I managed to chip a few and A little while ago I tried to tear off a little flap of polish on my right middle finger and all the polish on that nail slid right off. That peelable base coat works pretty good, but I guess the fragility is the downside.

So that’s my story for today.

Hugs,

Autumn

Anonymous

Autumn…

Lovely story…..Biggest huggs xxxx

❤️grace

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

A beautiful day indeed,  we need those days and enjoy being a little dressy getting all dolled up or just to simply give ourselves a little pampering always given us some girly times to break everyday stresses. When able I truly enjoy having a day to myself when I can totally get comfortable  fully dressed with a pretty flowered dress of course (you know the one Autumn lol…) and prance around the house . Here springs soon will be coming and more importantly time for us to get out of this cocoon we are all experiencing and enjoy life again…     hugs…

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Wow you gals are so brave and confident! I’m not sure if I’ll ever have the guts to let my wife see me In any fem apparel or trimmings… how I wish I could…💖

Lora Vola
      Lady

I’m all about the baby sreps. It’s like I want to savor each new experience before moving on. Hope I never run out of baby steps.

Hi Autumn,

A great story!  Thanks for sharing.

Alice

Anonymous

Great story, Autumn! Thank you for sharing!

Oooh!

Oh?

Eek!

Yay!!

Awwwwh!

Whoops!!

Drats.

Araminta.

HI Autumn ,

First time sleeping in bra and panty hose good for you.

I sleep en femme almost every night any more it part of my patty time.LOL

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs Patty

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?