• Creator
    Topic
    Sa•man•tha
    Founder
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 207
    Replies: 1342

Oh this’ll be fun.  After all its everyone’s favorite subject, isnt it?

Let me regale you with a story:

My father was a small business owner during the 1990’s.  Blue collar business.  Sometimes he would have an employee who would get into drugs, and they would do weird stuff like rack up a crap ton of charges on their tool account so they could pawn the tools for more money to buy more drugs.  My dad always noticed what they were up to…because the unusual activity on their account (not to mention the unusual personal behavior) would draw his attention…and he knew what was going on.  My dad was many things, but ignorant wasn’t one of them.

“Heat seekers”

I learned a few things from my dear dad, and many more as I’ve gone thru life.  One of the things I’ve learned, is that people who are up to no good will eventually expose themselves.  You may not wish to believe it, even when you’re confronted with it…but it’s a fact of life.

Crossdressing is a plutonic thing in essence, and true to the plutonic nature, anything hidden will rise to the surface…eventually.  “Plutonic”… remember that!

Me?  I’m transgender.  I wish to help you and support you.  Its hard enough to deal with on it’s own, without also dealing with people who think that femininity = let’s sexy chat on the trannys.  I try my damndest to be supportive and understanding of people…”I’ll be there cuz I’ve been there” as The Batman used to say… it’s not an easy road to tread.

CDH is meant to be a support site.  This isn’t a sex chat site…its not a dating site…its not a hookup site. This is a support site. I’ve been taken advantage of many times in life.  It’s not okay.  As a result of these experiences, I can smell bullshit a mile away.  If you’re here to take advantage of my sisters…”turn around, go back down, back the way you came”…it’s one of my missions here…I will swat you away like a mosquito, and wipe you away like a hemorrhoid.  I’m ok with biding my time if thats what it takes.  You’ve now been warned.

Sisters… this site is for you.  If you receive messages from someone who makes you feel weird or uncomfortable…come talk to me with a pm.  Nothing gets my blood pumping like helping to slay a troll.  Don’t be taken advantage of.  You deserve to explore yourselves in peace. You’ve earned it. Thank you!! ❤

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Mikey Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 66

Thanks Sam!

I’ve gotten a couple of “offers” via messages.  Just told them not interested, but was mildly annoyed that they thought that’s what this site was about.

Good to know you’re watching for these types.  Keep up the good work!

Mikey

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Dana “Jennifer” Banton
      Participant
      Registered On: March 19, 2018
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 47

Right on Sam!  There have been other sites that I used to be a part of that I got some of those types of messages and posts.  Thankfully, I have not here on CDH.  I agree.  CDH is not one of those sites.  Friendship and support is what CDH is about.  Thank you for bringing this point to the forefront.

Hugs

Dana

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Replies: 319

Yes – I hate the media, and those execs who just want to up the rating figures through reality TV, exploiting talented people for entertainment…

I am sure that there are nice people involved in broadcasting too – in fact, I know a few, but I thought fwb was a kind of quad bike?

I don’t get muddy for entertainment.

Like I said, eeeeeyyeewwww!!!

Love Laura

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 480

What a great thread I’m here because this is safe place, I love my sisters here, I have been very lucky were I have not had the unfortunate experience of a troll as CDH would have to be the best place to fell safe

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 1003

Thanks, Samantha, you have my full support. I have not been “hit on” here for a very long time. Back when I joined in the winter of ’18 it used to happen with surprising frequency, but no one has tried for many months.

Everyone that did hit me up went away when I firmly declined their offer. I’ve never had anyone say anything  rude or overly sexual to me here. Annoying, because that’s not why I’m here, but nothing more.

I so much appreciate the support from this site, now, and particularly in the past when I was just really discovering my femme self. Which is why I try to lend my support to others here, in my humble way.

Amy

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 143

Laura!!!   You are so special on cdh….one of your posts can make my day… truly xx….so glad this person got crushed…love to you girl….and the girls that have our backs…..grace xx

Laura Lovett
      Participant

Maybe someday, we can talk about the cheesiest pick up lines ever and have a good laugh 🤪

Well there’s nothing cheesey about this message I got:

“hi i’m a bbc top in highpoint looking for fwb.”

I had to Google bbc, top, and fwb – and honestly wish I hadn’t. Please, ladies, if you don’t know, trust me that you don’t want to know!

I know that I play a kind of innocent librarian type – now I feel really protective of that character.

It’s not play, it’s realness. I really am this naive, blonde, chatty, scatterbrained, happily married – and I am deeply thankful for it.

How dare anyone assume that I may be otherwise?

I’ll never Google suspicious messages again – eeeeeeyyeeewww!!

I see that idiot’s account has been deleted.

Thank you so much!

Really makes me feel like you have my back.

Love Laura

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Ah, so you were contacted by a broadcaster, at the peak of his career, looking to meet some friends with bicycles…

Clearly, this person was at the wrong site

Debbie J
      Participant
      Registered On: April 24, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 49

Now I’m clear. Thanks, Sa-man-tha.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1080

Samantha – and Stephanie, you are the best.  Just wanted to say that, because maybe you don’t hear it enough, or realize just how valued you are.  We here rely and look to you for answers and guidance, so please remember it goes both ways.  The ambassadors at CDH are awesome, and I hope they know that the membership is here for them too!

I’m just going to say I love ya and leave it at that, …. okay?

Stevie ❤

Well said Stevie!

I have gotten a few PMs here and there that border on the edge of being inappropriate and it’s obvious the sender is hoping I will respond in a fashion that I can only assume will excite them. I have sent responses reminding the senders this is a support site not a dating site, and while it may very well be possible to meet someone here who you can get together with for real, that it isn’t the purpose of this site. I am happy to say that I have only had to report one such person to an ambassador for an extremely lewd message. They were gone very quickly. Less than 5 minutes.

Hugs

Autumn

Debbie J
      Participant
      Registered On: April 24, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 49

I have to admit, girls, that I’m vague on what we’re actually talking about. Is it members engaging in “Sexy times”, say, through messages, or non-CDs finding the site and assuming that these sissies must be wanting to screw?

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Hi Debbie…honestly it’s kind of a “both and” scenario.  It can create issues in both areas, with admirers trying to lurk, and newer members assuming it’s ok here.  Technically there’s not supposed to be anything explicit anywhere on CDH.

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 81
      Replies: 720

Well done Sammy!  I am in total agreement with you.

Personally I don’t chat or use pm so I have not been approached. If it ever happens they won’t do it again!

But it’s not only messages is it?

There have been a few worrying posts recently that – and I might be completely wrong and they are perfectly innocent – that seem to entice girls to talk about their secret fantasies.  Some girls give away far too much, probably in a sense of fun, never intending to act on their innermost desires.  But they should keep such thoughts to themselves –  they don’t know who is reading their replies.  I wonder that they haven’t really thought about the implications or the purposes of the posts they so readily engage in.

If a fisherman throws in enough bait and gets a load of bites, he will be encouraged to fish and hope to get a catch.   (I  struggled with the wording of this lol – rods and tackle coming to mind .)

Stephanie P

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Hi Stephanie…well…no it’s not only pm’s.  “Sexual orientation” is something we can get into talking about because it’s something many of us are curious about or exploring, and there are some wonderful ladies here who have a wealth of insight on that.  But as far as sharing fantasies in the forum… “between the lines” “to our imaginations” is what I sometimes tell people… we dont wanna put ourselves at risk by being lewd or graphic

Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 599

Hi Samantha Thank you for your post. My first priority when joining CDH was SAFETY.I want to be able to be vulnerable without any concerns of harassment or creepy messages. Thanks to the staff here I able to do just that. I feel bad now that i have taken that protection for granted. Luv Stephanie

Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 374

Thanks Sammy (and everyone else) who makes this site such an amazing tranquil safe place to be. For some of us, the only safe place to be. <u>
      </u>I have been spending a lot of (probably too much) time on my trans community IG and I cannot believe the amount of sh/t that many of my trans friends and acquaintances get daily. That place doesn’t have the <u>Amazing</u> crew that we are blessed with here.

So once again, Sammy, all the other admins and support crew 💕🔥⭐️🦄🏳️‍🌈💚💕🙏

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 433

When I get one of “those” messages, I feel like an object and I am not someone’s play toy. It’s not too much to expect a little respect for ourselves!

Grace Scarlett
      Participant

Laura….you are priceless, always love your posts…this is pure admiration..nothing else!!!!!!….honest.  haha..hugs, Grace xx

Diane Crow
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 108

I have been hit on a few times here and at first it is a bit exciting. But it wears fast. I am glad to know your here to talk too. I usually say that I am ok with just being friends and that puts an end to it.

Hugs

Diane

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Replies: 433

A while back, I had gotten a rather creepy message. I clicked on the person’s icon/name to check their profile and they were gone, thankfully. At another site that I was on, there was a person constantly harassing me with messages. One of the reasons that I left that site. Thank you Samantha and  the other ambassadors at CDH for keeping this a supportive site!

🌹 Kay

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Replies: 1764

Hi Sam,

You’re  so right about the trolls on other sites.

Alice

Laura Lovett
      Participant

If I answer your PM, you’re a beautiful sister.

If I don’t, you’re a letcherous mister.

…or maybe I haven’t got around to replying just yet…☺

I never answer pick-up lines, so don’t bother.

Love Laura

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Maybe someday, we can talk about the cheesiest pick up lines ever and have a good laugh 🤪

Heather Harrison
      Participant
      Registered On: August 3, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 82

Hi Sa’man’tha,

Oh girl, you hit the nail on the head! I was a member of another site that had a lot of trolls. I’m pretty good at smack downs. Let me know if you need help with this.

I was unaware this was happening here.

Heather

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Hi Heather, it’s not a huge problem here, because there are many who work behind the scenes to stop it before it starts.  But we also depend upon our lovely and esteemed members to let us know when issues arise.  Thanks for your support Heather!

Sandy Jayson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 170

Couldn’t agree with you more Sam.  I checked out a couple of other site before I stumbled on CDH.  These sites were actually dating sites and grossed me out.  Now I am ready and anxious to explore more and more of my feminine side.

Thanks all here on CDH.     Sandy

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Sweet!  That’s what it’s all about Sandy!  Thanks for being here! 😊

Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Replies: 700

Hi  Sa’man’tha Cant find my dots to make your name come out right . I know its not the same as I end my posts with hugs or a kiss and love sometimes I hope I  havent offended any ladys here as it its not intended to be sexual in any way thats just me trying to be nice and hope im being sweet to every one if it offends you pleaseee tell me and  I will give you an apology post haste . As just had a chat with Miss flowers about kind of same senerio with another member with ill intensions so blocked her and hope it dosent happen to some other ladys here Miss flowers has her name and will keep an eye on situation thanks to staff here for being there for us who cant take care of our self lol .thanks again

Stephanie Bass

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

It’s all good Stephanie, you can call me Sammy or Sam.  Hugs kisses hearts and the like are fine, no worries there.  People who creep up in your pm’s as tho this was plenty of fish dot com on the other hand…not so much.

I’m proud to call Steffi my Sister-in-arms, she works this forum relentlessly!!  I can’t thank her enough for the incredible effort she puts in here ❤

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 474

Samantha – and Stephanie, you are the best.  Just wanted to say that, because maybe you don’t hear it enough, or realize just how valued you are.  We here rely and look to you for answers and guidance, so please remember it goes both ways.  The ambassadors at CDH are awesome, and I hope they know that the membership is here for them too!

I’m just going to say I love ya and leave it at that, …. okay?

Stevie ❤

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Stevie, you’re a peach hon 🙂  I can attest to gaining support from the membership here…we’re all in it together ❤ Thank you!

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 1358

Sammy (and Steph)

I hear you, and thanks for posting this.  I’ve noted a few posts, always new members, who seem to think this is a hookup site – but wasn’t sure whom to notify.  Now I do.  Even had a couple of PMs, but when I don’t take the bait, they vanish and are usually not seen on the site again.  That must have been you ladies doing your thing, so thank you, again.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Hi Bettylou!  Yea, there’s always ambassadors in the chat room and often at least a couple of us lurking the forum area…if you notice anything that seems flaky going on send any one of us a pm!

Grace Scarlett
      Participant

Samantha

It’s great that someone so strong can be a guardian Angel for this site…it would be a disaster if it became anything but a safe haven for us….bless you for the hard work you obviously put in to keep your sisters safe….warmest hugs, Grace xx

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Grace, thank you!  There are many of us who work behind the scenes here, Stephanie, Mackenzie, Rhonda, Robyn and so many others…your entire ambassador staff here…they’re all rock stars.  I’m just off on a little tangent today 😅

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 4152

Sister I stand by you.. I too have been provoked, verbally and sex talked by those few and abused by some who come here thinking were a good place to express their    Disgusting  desires on others. It will not tolerated and now after years being here and proud serving our place , there’s no way anyone will disturbed and rattle our gurls by simple mined who think that this place is a pickup/sex talking site.

True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.

Take your  Nonsense elsewhere and never forget our ambassadors will never let our ladies be hassled in anyway…

And as Sa•man•tha has said,  if anyone is concerned about someone’s behavior look to any of our wonderful ambassadors to  look into it as we will take care of you and of course take the time to take out garbage .

Stephanie flowers 💐  ambassador…….

Sa•man•tha
        Founder

Right on right on Steffi!  The first time I got one of those messages it freaked me out and kept me that way for awhile!

And yes, Sisters…. you can also contact Stephanie, or whomever ambassador you feel comfortable with, we all want this to be a safe, predator free place

Thanks Steffi!!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.