• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just a place where my femme side can drop pics at will.

Anonymous

I shaved my legs earlier this week for the first time.

It took forever and looks bad.

🙂

Rose
        Lady

I’m currently going through the internal debate of whether or not to shave my legs. I’m going out for the first time this weekend, and while my hairy man-legs will look ugly in my skirt and stockings, I’m not sure what I’ll do if later somebody says something… I wish I knew the weather was going to stay as it is so I knew I could just put my shorts away until next Spring…

Anonymous

These are my awesome shoes from target.

I can almost walk normally in them now

Anonymous

My black dress that doesn’t photograph well.

I’m wearing my 4″ heel gogo boots that are a breeze to walk in compared to the other ones.

Anonymous

[quote quote=30809]I’m currently going through the internal debate of whether or not to shave my legs. I’m going out for the first time this weekend, and while my hairy man-legs will look ugly in my skirt and stockings, I’m not sure what I’ll do if later somebody says something… I wish I knew the weather was going to stay as it is so I knew I could just put my shorts away until next Spring… [/quote]
      It’s just hair.. it grows back. Worth a shot!

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=30819]

It’s just hair.. it grows back. Worth a shot! [/quote]

Very true. I say “it’s just hair” every time my daughter asks to do something that might otherwise be seen as crazy – shaving one side of her head, dying it odd colors, etc. But… I’m a youth soccer coach, and so if the weather warms up again around here it’ll be really weird for me to be on the field in jeans instead of shorts. And shorts then leaves the hairless legs for all to see – and I’m quite sure I have some parents who would object if they knew their child’s soccer coach was a crossdresser…

Anonymous

You could try wearing those new style running pants. My son has a pair and they look pretty spiff. The new style fabrics seem to breathe really well.

I live in Alaska, so I can get away with not dressing too hot for conditions.  YMMV.

Anonymous

Purple.. (violet)? toes.

Did last week. 5 coats. They always surprise me

Anonymous

I got a new wig.. normal, curly, brown and long.

I feel like Lori from the walking dead. I found some old glasses to librarian-ize the mood

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Photos’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?