Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Many treasured items go missing and their owners miss them very much.

A life can be difficult when you lose that controlling feeling.

The instruments of peace are missing.

Sometimes they can be found – in memories and whispered conversation.

My treasured items are the friendships I shared, those which have passed over the horizon, waiting to be discovered again.

I am lonely without them, yet ever grateful

for that which they were. They brought me life and fulfilment.

I am not alone. Thousand, millions will be doing the same this week for reasons of love and gratitude. I will be sharing similar thoughts.

These precious items are as much alive today as they were before.

” No greater gift than sacrifice” .
      There is no excuse for wasting of peoples lives. No reasoned explanation to reclaim the lost hours and days of a future – now on a different journey these treasured friends are still fulfilling us with memories of love.

One example- a nurse, stricken by COVID in her last hours of employment, only to pass to Glory in two short, frightening weeks. One of the original group to suffer.
      Her advice-“ to live on and do my service in your life. Love the afflicted, lonely, deprived.

But do not grieve for long- there are others who need you too. I will thank you for remembering me, really I will. But the world needs you too so go out and be an angel for them.

Be assured, we have reason to stand and pay tribute, our respect is honourable. Tomorrow  is another day of opportunity. If I helped you get there, I am pleased.”

Rest and go-

in peace.

Honour your Friends, and you will be glad of it.

Anya – ( and Hugs go too )

Very profound – thank you!
      “Greater love hath no one than this, than one who lays down one’s life for one’s friends.”

Thank you Anya! Beautifully written.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Barb Wire
      Lady

Thanks, Anya!

Our daughter is an RN at our hospital. She comes home with depressions on her forehead and around her eyes from all the protective equipment. She’s exhausted! And we couldn’t be prouder!

💓 Barb

Sylvia
      Lady

Wonderful words Anya ,

Thank you for that !

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?