- September 21, 2023 at 6:48 am #767795Lucy BancroftParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 127Has thanked: 474 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
So, like a lot of us here, my dressing experience has been sporadic over the years.
I’ve had periods where it’s been regular for a short while, but mostly it’s been maybe 4 or 5 times a year, and sometimes nothing for 10+ years.
A couple of years ago it became far more regular when I began to work from home, to the point where I’m now wearing ladies knickers maybe 50% of the time if you include underdressing.
I don’t go for thongs or anything particularly small very often, it’s mainly more the full brief type.
What I’m finding nowadays is that I actually find wearing male undies far less comfortable than ladies. And when I say far less comfortable, I’m mean FAR less comfortable.
At first, I thought I must be imagining it. After all, I’ve been wearing male undies 99.9% of the time for around 60 years without any problems.
And it’s not just that I prefer ladies knickers. I expect the vast majority of us here do anyway, I genuinely find them more comfortable than my male underwear now.
So I just wondered if any of you other ladies feel the same, or am I just a weirdo?
That has been said before….
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by Lucy Bancroft.
Total of 50 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 15, 2023 at 9:59 am #773030Carissa FoxLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
- October 12, 2023 at 9:00 am #772249Megan FachsLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
I haven’t worn male underwear in 2 years and don’t own any anymore so hard to compare. A couple panty designs or bodysuits are insufficient to contain my male bits so i’ll wear a brief too. No thongs. Otherwise I’m extremely happy with how my panties, bras and other lingerie fit and make me feel. Comfortable soul makes comfortable wearing
- October 11, 2023 at 2:25 pm #772100DaniLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 86Has thanked: 895 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
Anything is better than whitey tighties. I swear sometimes they feel like sandpaper.
My wife has gotten upset over panties so I bought the men’s version of panties. Not exactly the same but the fabric is 1000% better. And with the way I look, they LOOK like panties. A compromise but it works.
But of course when give the chance I will wear silkier panties. I prefer full briefs or boy shorts. Bikini panties are OK. I guess as well as being an “old man” I’m an “old woman” – LOL.
- October 10, 2023 at 9:39 pm #771896Rhonda LeeBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 414Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 1655 times
- October 10, 2023 at 8:30 pm #771885Denise TanoLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 66Has thanked: 252 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
Oh I agree fully! Male briefs underwear is very uncomfortable. And boxers just plain suck. I wear woman’s brief panties 100% of the time. The only time I wear male briefs is for a doctor appointment. I recently found the greatest most comfortable woman’s panty briefs on Amazon quite by accident. They are a high waist stretch brief that is 95% cotton and 5% spandex I love them! They come in all colors and a wide range of sizes. Like I said, I love them!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Denise Tano.
- October 10, 2023 at 8:07 pm #771879Dani SnyderLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
I think you’re 100% correct. I was amazed how much more comfy panties are than men’s underwear. I did go through some experimentation finding the right/cut, but now that I have it’s almost all I wear.
I think I have about twice as many pairs of panties than men’s underwear and the ratio keeps getting larger in favor of panties.
P.S. As I finished writing this, I thought “I can’t believe I’m going to post this on the internet. No one but my wife knows I wear panties.”
You guys/gals are great and I can’t think you enough for this community.
- October 10, 2023 at 8:11 am #771706Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 662Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 2237 times
I wore traditional male undies in my late teens and 20s. When we married my wife called them ‘panties’ even though they were male briefs. We had a tiny house with only one small drawer for both our underwear and it was overflowing. So I came home one day to find ALL of mine in the trash. She said I would just have to wear hers as they took up less space.
Now why did I ever quit wearing panties in my teens? Because of teasing in the locker room and I had grown too large to share with my sister any longer.
I agree, panties are much more comfortable, no baggy pouches, no chaffing seams, no ugly colors. And they are much prettier!
- October 9, 2023 at 10:04 pm #771587J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1110Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4696 times
I have no problem wearing my panties to any appointment, I just choose a plain color in a bikini cut and avoid any lace and bows. This has worked well for many years, so long that I do not remember the last time I wore men’s boxer briefs of which I have a few pairs my wife bought me so I keep them in the back of my drawer.
I wear mostly bikinis and thongs and like a bit of lace and bows, but also have many plain ones for wearing if I am around others like in a ski but or yurt.
My really sexy ones are mostly part of bra panty sets for those more erotic moments. Comfort is less important at such times, but my everyday wear is very comfortable.
- October 9, 2023 at 8:55 pm #771577Stephenie PartimeRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 31Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 318 times
Going to jump in and side with the “more comfy” team. Although, I guess it has more to do with material and cut than anything else. I seem to find that most men’s underware are made for bare bones function and made for two types of bodies. Athletic and chubby.
Like many here, I only wear panties unless going to the doctor…although, I did forget one day and got a hernia check, only realizing what I had done shortly after dropping, lol. Lucky it was my slate grey bikini briefs. Kinda unisex. Anywho… Ladies underware have more cuts and styles made for various body types, so when you find the right cut, fabric, brand and style…I think it feels more comfy. I have a pair of several colors, size 9, vantiy fair brief panties (forgot the product number) that fit and feel like I’m wearing nothing, but still keeps things in place.
- September 27, 2023 at 12:52 pm #769039LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 478Has thanked: 10800 timesBeen thanked: 2167 times
- September 27, 2023 at 8:16 am #768977Nikki Just NikkiLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 261Has thanked: 1627 timesBeen thanked: 1650 times
Not a weirdo! I’ve been wearing panties and thongs exclusively for the past couple of years, and when I recently wore men’s briefs for a medical procedure it felt like I was wearing a diaper! Couldn’t wait to get out of them. They were quickly relegated to the back of the drawer for my next colonoscopy!
- September 27, 2023 at 6:36 am #768964Natalie DaneDuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 320Has thanked: 2153 timesBeen thanked: 1426 times
I nearly purged my “male” underwear this weekend. I’ve been wearing ladies panties daily for the past 2 months, and I don’t really have a desire to go back!
Some of the styles are very comfortable, but even the less “comfortable” styles I do enjoy wearing. I own several things and love the feel, but generally buy things with a bit of stretch so the can provide support. I particularly enjoy wearing them when going out for a run.
I’ve generally focused on hipsters or other low rise styles, mostly because I like the look, but have been exploring other styles recently including higher waisted panties. Since I’m tall – with a long torso- so even the high waisted styles sit at or below my natural waist.
Another order from SOMA and Vanity Fair are coming at the end of the week! Aren’t sales great!!!
- October 16, 2023 at 4:47 am #773159Megan FachsLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
Purging my male underwear was a tremendous feeling for me. Highly recommended!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 16, 2023 at 12:17 pm #773238Natalie DaneDuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 320Has thanked: 2153 timesBeen thanked: 1426 times
I finally purged my male underwear a few weeks back, Megan! It really is great!
I did keep a couple pair which are more sexy/lace with floral embroidery which barely resemble men’s underwear, but they’ve been pushed to the back of a drawer that I hardly open. Don’t really see a need to go back.
- September 26, 2023 at 5:34 pm #768885Amanda SandersLadyRegistered On: October 16, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
- October 16, 2023 at 4:46 am #773157LadyRegistered On: October 12, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
One of my few “public dressing” is to doctors. GP, dermatologist, everyone. All my doctors are women so I feel very comfortable when they see my panties and bra. Some ask about it, the other just take it in stride. Really helps me feel 100% femme to never put on male underwear.
- September 26, 2023 at 6:17 am #768714Caroline DavidsonLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 351 times
I find wearing men’s underwear these days is both alien and uncomfortable. I spend most of my time dressed and fully tucked. When I have to wear male underpants I don’t tuck, and it feels rather unnatural and uncomfortable to have my little thing flopping around in that ugly cotton garment. I can never wait to get back into my silky panties and get everything ‘back where it belongs’, so to speak.
- October 16, 2023 at 7:06 am #773179AshleyLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 23Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
Even wearing pretty panties isn’t enough for me now unless I’m tucked and because of my anatomy that requires a gaff of some sort. Over the course of the day, I must change to regular panties because of discomfort, but I miss the feeling and look only tucking can give me. I’m beginning to think how nice it would be to have an orchiectomy, but it just creates a whole host of other problems and I don’t want to risk my health for what is essentially vanity driven gender euphoria;-)
My birthday is soon (yes I’m a scorpio) and I’m asking for more tucking thongs and panties. I do keep and wear mens boy shorts for more athletic activities, but without a fly. For yoga I prefer en femme whenever I can and always tucked, imagining the most feminine body possible without surgery or hormones.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 17, 2023 at 12:31 am #773436Caroline DavidsonLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 351 times
Hi Ashley, I completely understand what you are saying :)
Amazingly, I have never tried ‘proper’ tucking panties or a gaff, just relying on the underwear to keep everything flat, or a little surgical tape for when I must be completely flat without any possibility of anything showing lol.
I tend to be almost permanently tucked, day and night, unless it’s unavoidable, and I love to present a nice flat front when wearing my tight girly jeans or pleather jeggings when out and about shopping. I totally agree with you too – in tight leggings and yoga pants you absolutely need to be well-tucked.
I have no wish to give up my ‘little friend’, but on the other hand, I want absolutely no evidence of it actually being there!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 26, 2023 at 6:40 am #768719HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 16Replies: 982Has thanked: 3517 timesBeen thanked: 2408 times
- October 16, 2023 at 1:50 am #773142
- September 22, 2023 at 4:31 am #768042Christine ThomasLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 276Has thanked: 941 timesBeen thanked: 1077 times
Like most of the other ladies…I only wear ladies panties and thongs. They are unquestionably more comfortable than drab, thick material y-fronts or creasy ugly boxer shorts. Lacy, nylon, soft, sexy panties (black, white, pink, blue, beige…with little bows, hearts, flowers, and matching bras and suspender belts…) How could anyone wear anything else? How?
No, but seriously, how?
I’m going lingerie shopping with my wife in a couple of weeks…more panties, bras, suspender belts, half and full slips, but I have no idea what she wants. OMG my blood pressure is just rising from the anticipation.
- September 22, 2023 at 3:40 am #768030AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I wear panties pretty much everyday, and have for many years…2 years ago I found Katie & Laura’s panties online. Expensive, but they fit very comfortably, and the material is just so beautiful and well, sexy! And that’s very good for my feeling great at the start of my day.
- October 16, 2023 at 4:41 am #773155LadyRegistered On: October 12, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
I am replacing my entire panty drawer with K&L fancy satin panties as fast as budget allows. :). No panties have been prettier (pink with white polka make me feel most girly), pinker, or more satiny. I love how they embrace CDs! Glad someone mentioned them.
- September 22, 2023 at 4:19 am #768037Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 204Has thanked: 1140 timesBeen thanked: 1262 times
- October 16, 2023 at 4:43 am #773156
- September 21, 2023 at 11:22 pm #768005J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1110Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4696 times
I think ot is very common to find panties more comfortable then men’s underwear. I have not worn men’s underwear for many years. I prefer bikini styles, but have many tyoes of panties, some plain, and some sexy. Mostly it comes down to finding panties that work for me. Some just don’t work well.
- September 21, 2023 at 10:57 pm #767994Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 328Has thanked: 2655 timesBeen thanked: 1334 times
First, let me say That anyone that denies being a “weirdo” is most definitely an actual weirdo.
From there, comfort can be found in physical things weather the comfort is physical or emotional. Underwear is literally the closest things to our bodies everyday. If something that is a personal, non observable thing that gives you any measure of comfort, go for it! (If you want to venture not the observable side go for that too!) You may have found that one little slice of life that is your personal oasis. It may expand or it may be just that one thing. It’s yours, be comfortable in your skin and what’s next to it.
- September 21, 2023 at 6:32 pm #767966JulieLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 212Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 590 times
No girl you are not weird. Believe me as well the other ladies. Male underwear was just comfy as a kid then as a teenager and adult. Boxers were comfy. But since sometime last year. I wear these only.
They are full coverage, soft, comfy, stretchy and see through. But there comfort makes up for that. With how wonderful they are I do not care I am wearing underwear like when I was a kid. When ever I change my clothes or go to the bathroom it makes me happy seeing a panty. I’m supposed to be a woman hun so the panty makes sense to see chica. So at the end of the day you are not alone Lucy.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Julie.
- September 21, 2023 at 6:01 pm #767957Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 407Has thanked: 1395 timesBeen thanked: 2052 times
100% agree with you. I find any type of male underwear uncomfortable. Have never liked boxers, never. Brief are okay, the tighter the better, but I find woman’s wear much more comfortable and secure for me.
- September 21, 2023 at 6:01 pm #767956Rachael WanttobeLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
You’re not a weirdo! I find panties are way more comfortable than men’s. Softer. Nicer fabrics, though even regular cotton panties feel better than cotton boxer briefs.
- September 21, 2023 at 4:40 pm #767945Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 43Replies: 853Has thanked: 18184 timesBeen thanked: 5169 times
I started wearing high cut panties years ago, there’s really no men’s briefs that compare to them in terms of comfort. I have exceptionally sensitive and very dry skin and panties have never caused any irritation whereas men’s briefs did.
- September 21, 2023 at 3:54 pm #767936Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 204Has thanked: 1140 timesBeen thanked: 1262 times
I have been wearing panties off and on all my life (at least since I was about 13). During COVID when I was working full time from home, I switched to wearing only panties. Within a few months I discarded all my drab male underwear and exclusively wear women’s panties now. I prefer high-cut fullback panties preferably in nylon or satin with some type of feminine detail whether it be added lace or bows. I can’t imagine going back to male underwear now. I even wear panties to my doctor’s visits. Some have seen them and there have never been any issues. Luckily my wife also understands my need to wear panties and other lingerie. I am sure she would prefer I didn’t but accepts that part of me.
- September 21, 2023 at 3:22 pm #767931Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 1247Has thanked: 981 timesBeen thanked: 5268 times
I am almost always wearing panties, and a good percentage of the time, they are thongs.
But when I get waxed, I have to wear boxer briefs. These are quite comfortable even as men’s underwear goes. They are made of microfiber so are quite soft. They have extra space in the front for male equipment but there is no opening. The legs are a bit longer than panties (more the length of a girdle). You can almost think of these as panties for men.
When I traveled overseas and was sharing a room with someone else, I bought a bunch of these microfiber boxer briefs. My brother suggested it because they were fairly lightweight, and weight is something of concern when flying.
On rare occasions (like under bathing suits) I have a special gender-bending G-string I wear. It is designed to be worn under a bathing suit. It is tight so it acts as a gaff. And it has an extra piece of elastic running vertically from the waist line to the G-string. This splits your package and makes them look like female parts. This can be worn under a bathing suit, tight leggings or tight jeans if you want to have a more feminine look. They’re more expensive than most panties but are not made of latex, so if it is warm or you have allergies, this is another way to go.
- September 22, 2023 at 5:32 am #768048Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 284Has thanked: 2708 timesBeen thanked: 1089 times
- September 21, 2023 at 3:17 pm #767930Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 145Replies: 1434Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 6385 times
Except for medical appointments where I have to strip off, (as if the professionals in that field would care,but it makes me feel better..) I have not worn ANY male underwear for at least two years. I’ve been a lingerie freak all my life, so summer (especially at night its a bra and forms, silk french knickers and cami under a nightie). Daytime lightweight cami and high cut briefs, (to keep the “boys” under control ).
Winter, same again with the briefs, bra and forms, but thermal cami and heavy duty tights
Happy (under) dressing
- September 21, 2023 at 12:20 pm #767911Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 806Has thanked: 7572 timesBeen thanked: 3411 times
I prefer panties over male underwear. I find the material to be more comfortable, they fit better and the colors and patterns available are far more interesting than men’s. I like nylon or microfiber, lace trim is even better. My wife recently gave me some cotton panties that are too big for her that she never wore. I have found that the material is thinner and lighter than the material used for men’s underwear. I also wear pads for leakage issues (sorry if TMI) and I find the panties hold the pad in place much better. I do occasionally underdress and find panties to be more comfortable. I mostly only wear men’s underwear when going out (I try to stick to the “not outside the house” agreement my wife and I have), but do wear panties sometimes.
- September 21, 2023 at 10:32 am #767890Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 867Has thanked: 3243 timesBeen thanked: 3494 times
Male undies? Sorry, I’ve no idea what you mean. I have a distant memory of something like that … but … no, it’s gone.
Maybe I dreamt it?
High cut briefs for me, silk, satin or microfibre. If there’s some lace then so much the better. Hipsters might have less chance of peeking out in a cheeky manner above your belt line, but they also have an increased chance of a VPL (visible panty line). The width of gusset is important, for supporting … um … dangly bits.
A well-chosen pair of knickers can be so, so comfortable and FEEL amazing.
I don’t want to upset the very significant number of thong enthusiasts on here, but having tried them the phrase ‘bum floss’ always springs to mind.
*Ellie sits back, awaiting the stroke of the censor’s pen*
PS – I’ve now read Marg’s post about VPL-free Warners Cloud 9 hipsters. I trust her implicitly and have already begun trying to source a pair :)
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Ellie Davis.
- September 21, 2023 at 6:17 pm #767963Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 583Has thanked: 3065 timesBeen thanked: 2327 times
Ooooh, such high praise! Thanks Ellie. I really do wear them everyday. First thing on in the morning (plain nude usually) and then out to the woods for work or to the parts store in town. Then if it’s party day, a shower and a new beige or black pair and out to the bar, the dance or whatever. I can run tractors, backhoes, chainsaws and go dancing or to dinner and NEVER feel uncomfortable in my personal underworld. Also, I look pretty good in them at my doctor’s office or the changing room. It took me a while to figure this all out but I’m glad that I found them. For me that’s perfect and I hope they are perfect for you too. Marg
- September 21, 2023 at 10:13 am #767888Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 583Has thanked: 3065 timesBeen thanked: 2327 times
Hi Lucy, I’ve been wearing Warner’s Cloud 9 Seamless Hipsters (RU3234P) for years now and they are just perfect for me. They are absolutely without visible panty line and smoothly hold everything all day long. I usually wear support pantyhose or tights and if you tried to do that with regular men’s briefs you may find that the thicker elastic and material just doesn’t work and rubs you raw. I hope that this helps someone. Marg
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Marg Produe.
- September 21, 2023 at 12:29 pm #767912Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 468Has thanked: 7031 timesBeen thanked: 1300 times
- September 21, 2023 at 5:39 pm #767954LadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 583Has thanked: 3065 timesBeen thanked: 2327 times
Hi Marlene I’m a small or 5 and they are sometimes all sold out so whenever Kohl’s has a sale for 5 I try to buy a bunch and save them for later. Most commonly I get light and dark beige and then black plus a few other colors. I hope you like this seamless style. Hugs, Marg
- September 21, 2023 at 9:34 am #767874Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 229Has thanked: 3450 timesBeen thanked: 963 times
Lucy I totally agree with you, seldom do I ever wear my drab underwear anymore, as I feel my panty’s are so much more comfortable. Most of my panty’s are the microfiber, and they feel so good and even in the hot weather they feel great. I even have some cotton ones that fit so much better then my drab ones do, I only have a couple pairs of drab any more, but my panty drawer so full I might have to start another drawer!!!!!! LOL
- September 21, 2023 at 9:18 am #767872Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 963Has thanked: 3438 timesBeen thanked: 4922 times
Well I’ve been wearing panties daily now for around 2 years and love them so much more than my male undies. At first a thong felt different but now I’m so use to them it’s like you’re not wearing anything at all. I work outside and find them much more cooler the boxers under my work pants. I love the fact that they hold things in place and don’t show any panty lines when in leggings or yoga pants. And the fact that I’m a huge pantyhose fan you can’t wear boxers under them
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Ashley Konners.
- September 21, 2023 at 8:42 am #767846Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 1202Has thanked: 6027 timesBeen thanked: 5465 times
- September 21, 2023 at 9:35 am #767875
- September 21, 2023 at 8:30 am #767842Joanna JLadyRegistered On: August 21, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
- September 21, 2023 at 8:14 am #767835Mariana S.LadyRegistered On: April 10, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 81Has thanked: 262 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
- September 21, 2023 at 7:57 am #767831Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 1008Has thanked: 1091 timesBeen thanked: 4702 times
Most of the time I can only underdress, but when I do it is either panties or women’s swimsuit.
Myself I find women’s panties far more comfy. As a kid I used to wear tighty whiteys, then I migrated to boxers. Boxers aren’t bad, as it lets things dangle, but it is still drab wear. If I head out I try to underdress in panties, and preference leans towards granny panties. Ones I have are close to a satin material, so it feels very smooth against the skin, yet snug enough to hold the bits in.
- September 21, 2023 at 7:21 am #767814HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 16Replies: 982Has thanked: 3517 timesBeen thanked: 2408 times
I wouldn’t say that women’s underwear are more comfortable than male underwear; some, such as narrow thongs, can be useless. If they can’t do their job of holding us together or to allow tucking properly, why bother?
Many women’s briefs are at least as comfy and supportive as men’s briefs. They do their job well, look nice, and are made of nice material. Some crossdressers are into the granny-whites look, too, but I find them too risky at being easily revealed, and they are too loose to keep things in place.
There are also a variety of unusual, supportive panties available that are helpful for soft tummies, too. That is comfort in its own right.
- September 21, 2023 at 9:37 am #767877Lucy BancroftDuchessRegistered On: October 11, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 127Has thanked: 474 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
- September 21, 2023 at 7:19 am #767809Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 310Has thanked: 965 timesBeen thanked: 1177 times
I agree with you! When wearing dresses or skirts and some kings of pants, my go to is a lacy, high cut brief. I love leggings and I wouldn’t think of wearing them with anything but a thong. While I was originally questioning the comfort of a thong, I have found them to be comfortable and very freeing now.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Lauren Russell.
- The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.