Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wanted to say how inviting this site is all the wonderful ladies that are on here are helpful nice don’t say anything negative they make you feel welcomed and you know you are with the right group of women. You feel you can ask anything and no one will judge you
      Love as always Kimberly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

You are right on honey. I also love it here. I also have been spending way to much time here. I can’t seem to stay away.

Anonymous

It makes you feel like the girl lady women that you know you are and it feels right like some have said it is a sisterhood and it feels good to have a sisterhood
        As always love Kimberly ❤️💖💕🦄

It is a wonderful group. All the ladies are very accepting and as you said very welcoming.  When I first got here I was a box full of questions, (still have plenty but don’t have as much time right now to think on them lol) I expected to get the cold shoulder after my 4th or 5th question but no they just kept flooding in with answers. Never be afraid to ask anything,  someone has probably been in your shoes with anything you might want an answer on,.

With love 💘

Tonya

Hi Kimberly, and welcome to CDH!!! It’s so great to hear that you’re enjoying yourself here!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Kimberly, Having a go to place where we can share our new purchases and funny thoughts that CDs have about silly things that really do not matter in the greater scheme of things but are a big deal to us is invaluable. We are a very curious fun group of people that only wants to fit in and the only way to fit in here is to be kind, thoughtful and understanding. You can be funny too.

Luv Stephanie

Hi Kimberly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?