Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Terri.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yesterday my SO decided she wanted to go shopping; running my usual taxi service I dropped her off at the shopping centre – giving me an hour or so home alone and time to dress.

I wanted to stay focussed and achieve something – I do need to build up my confidence with shopping. So I decided to walk up to the local shops and buy something. It was a nice sunny warm autumn day but a bit blustery. So I picked a suitable somewhat autumnal outfit:  red & green plaid pleated skirt, white embroidered T-top, black 40d tights, black tasselled loafers and a lightweight navy jacket.

So once I was dressed, I was out the back door and off up the road. I enjoyed a lovely slow walk, buffeted by the blustery wind, up the main road through the housing estate till I reached the point opposite the small shopping precinct. After crossing the road I had a quick window shop (not much exciting to look at). I headed for the pharmacy to see if they had any of their own brand XL sized tights – hah ! closed for lunch. So I went into the local convenience store next door, I browsed around and bought a couple of chocolate bars. I like to keep some chocolate in my handbag when I’m out on my walks so I can sit down on a bench for a little burst of choccy energy (yummy). So having finished my little bit of shopping I crossed back over the road and walked back home through a nearby wooded area. I stopped for a while to delight in the sound of the wind rustling through the leaves in the trees. A lovely walk and a little bit of shopping, out for about 40 minutes. 

All I had time for – but at least this time I was not just a ‘walking crossdresser’, also a shopper too 🙂  

Angela Booth
      Hostess

A lovely experience with chocolate as well!

Every little bit helps build your confidence, Sweetie.

If I may ask, did you wear a wig and makeup? My hair is not long enough to pass as femme so I have to wear a wig. Best, Marlene.

I wore my wig.  I didn’t wear any makeup – a close shave works OK for me plus a bit of moisturiser.

J J
      Lady

Sounds wonderful. A bit of shopping en femme is always a delight, as is just going for a walk.

Terri
      Duchess

I love shopping as my femme self. I am older [74] and first went out shopping in my in my early 30s. Needless to say peoples attitudes toward us were very different. When i go out i feel so myself and if I get read I really dont care. I just go out and have a good time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?