Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A few days ago I had the opportunity for a crossdressing session, however it was a rainy day. What to do when you are stuck inside on a rainy day?  Well I keep a little list of things to try out that I keep for those days when I can’t go out dressed. So I selected a few things to do……

I started by wearing my favourite nightdress for a little while to get me into the zone; it just made me feel so feminine.

First up on my list was to try out a recently purchased epilator, I found it easy to use – the results were about the same as my regular shaving scheme (a check a couple days later showed less noticeable hair re-growth).  I’ll stick to my shaver for now, but I’ll give the epilator another try when I get the chance.

Next try-on recent purchases from charity shops. I put on some black opaque tights and tried:

• a red shift dress – fitted me nicely – I looked good in it and felt comfortable

• a black shift dress – fitted me nicely but it didn’t have the ‘little black dress’ effect – it made me look like a big black blob – I’ve come to the conclusion that black just isn’t my colour

• a charcoal ¾ length sleeve coat, but way too big for me; a generous cut when made I presume; I looked like I was wearing a small tent 🙂 

so the two things that didn’t suit me will be donated back to charity

The main thing on my list that I wanted to try out was makeup. I’d never bothered with makeup,  I seem to have inherited my mothers complexion and not having heavy beard growth (it takes about two days for me to get a 5 o’clock shadow); a close shave suffices – which is what I’ve managed with for the last few years when going out.  

My scheme for makeup was going to be simple based on what my mother used to do, a foundation to soften my complexion and some lipstick. I’d bought a basic makeup kit which I unpacked and put in a suitable box; I had primer foundation (powder), foundation application brush, lipstick and some facial wipes for removal.

I sat at a table and used a small mirror – got the foundation on then applied some lipstick. I had a strange feeling when putting on the make-up, it seemed so familiar an activity especially when I applied the lipstick – like I knew exactly what I was doing. I had a look upstairs in the mirror in good light, the foundation had softened my skin tone as I wanted and the lipstick worked nicely accentuating my lips. Having got the makeup applied next was removal – I used some facial wipes to remove makeup and lipstick; also some olive oil to help clean the lips off. I then did a warm water face wash. All off with no trouble (and no residue to be noticed by the SO later).

I’ll be using makeup again when I have enough time in a session, a couple more practice applications then I can wear it when I go out (providing I have long enough – if not I’ll  just go without 🙂 )

I have the opportunity for an evening trip out for a walk down the town in a couple of weeks time (weather permitting), so to finish off my rainy day session I chose an outfit for that evening – I decided to go with the ‘new’ red shift dress, black opaque tights, black shoes, a black & white herringbone coat along with suitable handbag and scarf.

Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you! Sounds like you had a nice evening. Hope you can get out soon.

Have fun with makeup and practice, practice. GGs learn over years while we only get moments here and there. You say lipstick went on very easily… great… but its the eyes thats usually the most difficult. And yes be sure to remove every little bit of makeup or the SO will notice.

Congrats Alicen sounds like a wonderful time i try to do the same on weekends just pick out a outfit weather being a dress or blouse and skirt had lots of practice on the makeup over the years so pretty good at it as wife says anyhow he he .. Keep playing girl its so much fun and the overall change does the girly heart good  ..

Stephanie Bass

Good times.

👗💅🏻

Catherine

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh, that was time well spent! Quality practice time with makeup… thanks for the idea for my next home alone free time session!

I wish I had the same beard growth rate. I get a 5:00 shadow in about 2 hours. I think I might checkout laser hair removal prices…

💕Lara

I think we all might do that on a rainy day. I know I do.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?