Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, my birthday was on the 23rd (Capricorn season! lol), so for Friday guess what I did… You guessed it I got dressed and went out and enjoyed my birthday weekend. I got some drinks, went dancing with a date I had been seeing for a while, had great birthday weekend with that date, you know it was just an all around good time. That was until Sunday night while I was out partying with said date while dressed my sister called and told me to come get her from some party she was at I asked her why and she said because her ride left and she didn’t really know her way. Not having a license (I’m working on it) I told my date that we would have to leave because of an emergency and he understood. So I immediately left to come pick her up and it wasn’t until I was nearing the destination she sent me that the realization I was dressed up and with my date hit me like a semi. But my sister’s safety was my top priority at the moment so I texted her saying what car we’ll be in.

So when I got there she was outside and my date honked for her to let her know that yes that was me dressed like this, she looked at me and raised an eyebrow and I awkwardly introduced her to my date and she got in and we left. On Monday she called me to wish me a Happy Birthday and to thank me for coming to pick her up and that she won’t tell our parents about what happened because she really wasn’t supposed to be at that party anyway. We laughed and had a real great conversation with each other. I told her that no matter what she can depend on me to help her out.

Afterwards my date bought me a present and I gave him a kiss not only for the present which was wonderful but also for helping me and my sister out, so I guess you can say this was the best birthday weekend I could ever ask for.

Isabel
      Lady

Hey Jordan,

Glad to hear you had such a good time.  I celebrated my 21st in April (in the heart of the pandemic) and nowhere was open.  My family wouldn’t come to see me, but insisted on video calling me a differnet points during the day, so I couldn’t even get dressed up.  I ended up sitting at home feeling rotten miserable.

However, I decided that my femine persona (Isabel) would likely never get a chance to enjoy my birthday, so I deided that she can have her own later in the year.  As it’s a date of no ignificance, I can get dressed and have fun without any hassel.

Hugs,

Isabel

P.S. You look fantastic in the pics.

Anonymous

I would say that you can definitely ‘pass’.  Your photos look great!  BTW, how do you add photos to a post?  I want to add photos to a post of mine which is still in the planning stage, but haven’t figured out how to do that.  I’m not super tech-savvy, BTW.

HI Jordan,

A little late to your party but I am glad you had a good birthday.

You are awesome for looking after your sisters needs above your own.

Your a good sister.

You look great too.

Patty

Anonymous

You look great. Belated happy birthday. zeezee

Oh, that is great to hear, I am glad you managed to have a great birthday with it all. And you helping out your sister during it is amazing, you should be proud and you look fantastic! So much congrats and happy birthdays to you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?