Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alex Hill
      Lady

I joined CH just over two years ago with intention to create a writing habit in order to write  (mostly TG fiction) novels, based on my own real life experiences.

Two years later and things have moved on. My writing habit is partially formed (although only recently) and my tastes have changed, I no longer wish to publish TG stories publicly, even the true ones, instead my focus is now more mainstream.

I’ve been very blessed to have had numerous en femme experiences stretching right back to early childhood which I have been burning to share, and now have the discipline to do so. I believe sharing my stories will provide some sort of closure on past chapters of my crossdressing life ready to welcome in the new, and hopefully provide enjoyment for those who read them.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

We look forward to reading them.

Hi Alex,

Congratulations on gaining the confidence from your outings and experiences to move forward.

Alice

Love to read them.

Hugs Charlotte

Alex Hill
      Lady

Thanks Ladies.

My first experience is up, I’m going to tell my story in chronological order. I can’t promise I’ll post to a particular schedule, however I’m planning to post a new chapter? episode? at least every couple of weeks, and while I’m in the zone I may post multiple times within a few days. Either way, I will tell my story eventually 🙂

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Alex ,

Can´t wait to read them !

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?