• This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi.. Girls,

How are you all

I’m going to share my small but sweet experince with you all ladies. Before that i wanna ask you have you ever worn a saree. Many of you must not be knowing what is a saree, let me tell you saree is beautiful dress which is worn by the females in India. You should try it once and i bet you’ll be loving the experince.

It’s very long time these happen but i remember each and every part of my experience. Once my family was not at home for a week so i decided to wear my mom’s cloth for whole that week and my mom only had sarees so that whole week i was was in saree doing all the household chores alone like a lady and doing all these while wearing saree was most beautiful experince i ever had. One day from the i was about to get caught by some one who was constantly ringing the bell of the house and i was in the saree, it took me 4-5 minutes to remove all my saree and lingries and makeup and again wearing my mens cloth as i was not ready for such a situation and when i open the door he was not there.

But it was such a beautiful experince.

I’d like to wear one – my wife owns one, but I’ve never really found the right event to which to wear it.

I have worn a lehenga though (a bridal lehenga, to be specific).

Anonymous

Ohhh that’s nice Rachel,

Hope you’ll find some event to wear a saree and show your elegance and glad to know what you’ve weared bridal lehenga you would be looking cute in it.

Here I am wearing my lehenga:

I have worn salwar suits, which are wonderfully comfortable.

Anonymous

Hi..Rachel,

I must say you’re really looking very beautiful in lehenga and salwaar. After seeing your photo i would recommend you to go for saree you’ll be looking very cute in saree.

Love

Anonymous

Rachel: Very exotic, I’m quite jealous! Gilly

Anonymous

Hi Shreya,

I had not considered wearing one until I read your posting. The idea is rather exciting but are they easy to put on? You do say that it took 4-5 minutes to take off! Gilly.

Anonymous

Hi Gilian ,

Yes you’re right it’s not easy to drape a saree but once you’ve learned it will not take much time and wear it just once i bet you you’ll not remove it. And it took me 4-5 minutes to remove all i.e. my saree, blouse, petticoat, bra, panties, my makeup and all accessories i was wearing and then again put in men’s cloths.

Hi Shreya !

I have never worn a saree. I had to search for pictures to see what they looked like and I found a you tube video that shows how to wear one. They are beautiful.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Hi..Autumn ,

I think you should try wearing one.

Sunita
      Lady

Saree….

Shreya you have recalled my wonderful memories about saree. Thank you so much. I just don’t remember , how many times have I worn it. First time, when I was maybe 9- 9½ yrs old. I tried my mom’s daily wear saree. I couldn’t drape it , so I just wrapped it around me. But when I took pallu (to cross one end of Sarre on shoulder covering your breasts) oh my god… It was feeling of fulfillment, feeling of femininity which I still remember.  As I grew up, I learnt to drape saree by observing my mom. But I learnt it perfectly by observing my wife when I got married. (About 25+ years ago.  While in saree, when we adjust our pallu with right n left hands ( with blouse on offcource) … What a fulfilling feeling it is !

Even though I have worn saree of various types like cotton, silk, embroidered one type is a dream for me… Wedding saree , with full of jewellery. Being in India it is difficult to have cd meet or event like that.

You must try it once ..

Sunita
        Lady

Hi ladies

Just  adding few things about Saree.

Saree is worn by different ways across India. Maharashtrian , Bengali, gujrati , south Indian styles are most common.

Maharashtrians take pallu on left shoulder and there are different ways to take pallu. Plated pallu , across pallu. While wearing designer saree pallu is not plated but it covers full hand, shoulder. Always You need to pin up pallu .

Gujrati style is same as Maharashtrians but Mirror image. Pallu is taken on right shoulder.

In Bengali style pallu comes from back to front on right shoulder.

Shreya, hope this is all correct.

Anonymous

Ya sunita ,

That’s all right, my fav style is gujrati becuase it is something different in looks which one is your fav??

Sunita
            Lady

Shreya

I have worn saree only in Maharashtrian style. I am looking forward to wear it in same style but “nau vari” . It is altogether different, you might know. The way Lavani folk dancers do it.

Over the years, I have observed change in pattern of petticoat. From cotton/tericot to satin. Feel of satin is marvelous.

Anonymous

Hehe , yes Sunita i know nau -vari it’s one of nice form of wearing saree.

Anonymous

Hi..samantha ,

Glad to know you like wearinga a saree and you’ve worn one in your dreams. Hope that you’ll soon have much amount to buy yourself couple of sarees and accessories to wear with saree and enjoy every bit of it.

Love

Anonymous

That’s why I don’t eat pizza! Gilly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?