• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, and yes, this is my second hello. I joined this site about a year ago and even though I had a tremendous welcome I suddenly thought I didn’t belong. I am not sure why as I have so much in common with you all. The only thing I can put it down to is the on/off phases I go through.

So here I am again with the desires burning brighter within than ever before.  Thank you. Jane X.

Anonymous

Hi. I’m in Buckinghamshire

Barb Wire
      Lady

Love your name, Jane Plain!

I once knew a guy back in high school called Parker Peter. Good fun!

Welcome v2!

xo Barb

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jane ,

Welcome back to CDH !
      There are some Girls here that have had the same experience as you do :
      When they stop dressing for an extended period of time , the desire to dress comes back ,
      and mostly stronger than ever.
      So you are not alone here , and this should be proof to you that you do belong here !
      I hope you will enjoy your stay here Jane , and maybe along the way , you will find out more about your true self.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

HI Jane welcome back to CDH always know the lights are always on.

Donna

Hi Jane,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jane,

Welcome back, it is great to meet you.  I am also in the U.K. though somewhat further north than you.  I look forward to keeping in touch with you.

Have a good day.

Tara.

Welcome Jane. If you are a CDer or trans this is the sorority for you. CDH sisters support each other through their personal highs and lows, through the ebb and flow, through the shadows and in the sunlight. Meander through the forum; you’ll see CDH is the place for you.

Kindly,

Charlene

Hi Jane! You are not the only one who changes their mind about something they have done and then later on decides to change back. Fortunately the members of CDH completely understand. Crossdressing persons are notoriously famous for asking themselves “what in the world am I doing and why am I doing it? So we understand because a lot of us have done the exact same thing. But fear not we love having you back and the fact is so many welcome posts on this page should tell you the same thing. – Blessings from Teralynn

michelle
      Lady

Hello Jane

merry Christmas have a grate holiday

Michelle

Notth Tipperary Ireland

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Jane I can understand those feelings. Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jane welcome back sweetie.  Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Jane!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jane and welcome back.

We all learn eventually that we can check out but never leave… its our passion and our curse.

Anonymous

Hello Jane. You obviously know what this site is about. I’m just happy you found your way back.

Much love,
      Raquel

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?