• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So ladies I’m looking for a very specific item when it comes to shape wear. I actually am lucky enough to  have a butt, so what I’m looking for is a good set of just hip pads in a control pantie. Almost everything i find is a hip and butt combo which i don’t want. So i was wondering if anyone else was in this situation and what they do for hip pads.

Cheers,

Vanessa

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Vanessa! I actually made my own hip pads from some foam I bought at Joann Fabrics. I wasn’t satisfied with what I was finding online. There were a lot of mixed reviews, so I decided to make some. The foam was 2″ thick to start with, but I cut it into an egg shape and tapered the thickness down from the middle using an X-acto knife. I’ll have to post some pics of the pads. They smash down to just the right thickness under some Spanx and/or control top pantyhose. I was just trying to round out the dimple on the side of my boy butt. With that method I’ve been able to add 2″ total to my hips. I also require butt pads, too, so I’ve started using panties with butt pads in addition to the homemade hip pads. When I use a corset in combination with the pads I can really achieve a nice hourglass shape. 🙂

Jennifer

Hey Jennifer,

I appreciate the feedback and i am curious if the hip pads you made. What kind of foam did you use because i tried making hip pads and didn’t have much luck.

I tried a few different ones but wasn’t satisified which is why i didnt mind seeing if i can buy something. The other reason is having them stay in place,  i would rather not have to wear too many layers and having them be held in place by a proper garmet would be ideal.

There is probably something i am overlooking, the search continues. Thanks again hun for the feedback.

Cheers,

Vanessa

Jennifer
      Lady

I don’t remember the exact kind of foam, but I uploaded a picture of the process to my profile. It shows the measurements I used and the pads themselves. I started with a template from paper, then cut it from the foam. I tried to not have too many layers … as it can get a little warm. It’s cold where I live so the extra layers aren’t a problem. I had panties on first, then the pads, then the Spanx. The pads weren’t secured with tape or adhesive, but they didn’t move around at all.

Let me know if you have any questions after looking at the pic. It actually didn’t take that long to make.

Jen

Hi Vanessa,

If you’re open to buying pads then I highly recommend the Dress Tech pads. I got mine recently and couldn’t be happier. They are pricy but really do the job well. They taper down super thin at the edges so they blend and look natural and they move well with you. The only downside is they are applied directly to your hips and therefore need something to hold them in place (Spanx or something similar work great). They really helped with my look (sorry I don’t have any pictures).

However you decide to go – have fun and enjoy.

Elizabeth

Anonymous

Go look at my profile pic, should give you an idea

Anonymous

Buy a form pantie with removable pads and ditch the bum pads

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?