Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone

Im Sally. I joined yesterday. I thought I’d give you a short history about me. I live in beautiful Cornwall right out in the wilds. I’ve dressed since I was about 7. The first time was my mothers underwear which was on a clothes horse to dry. A full slip, bra, panties and pantyhose and I was hooked. Too young for anything to stir but it felt right and I felt euphoric. Over my childhood I dressed in the locked bathroom when ever clean washing appeared. I progressed to my mothers lingerie draw and found more exciting items:  gayer belts, stockings, baby dolls. And so it went on,  I started to look in the wardrobe and found dressed, heels, I discover her accessories and makeup. Never got caught and still haven’t been. The first time it made me aroused was about 12 and that was heaven although later came guilt confusion and purging as I was attracted to girls not boys (at that stage anyway). So why did I get drawn to dress. As I got older into my teens I took to secretly wearing friends sisters and mothers lingerie when ever I stayed at a friends and so discovered the wide variety of underwear, clothing, fabrics and colours girls have available to them and my sexual arousal went into overdrive. I continued like this through university after which I travelled India for 6 months. When I return i weighed 9 and a half stone (133 pounds) suddenly all the beautiful dresses, prom dresses and ball gowns belonging to girls I knew fitted and when fully dressed I looked like a genetic female. It’s the happiest I ever been. Once I started work I started to buy items. Particularly from Ann Summers including toys. With the internet came online shopping. And then serious items like breast forms, wigs and waist training corsets. Over the years I must have spent thousands however over that time I have purged at least 5 times. Guilt and shame would come and I throw everything only to begin again. Now I just accept it’s part of me and I am both my male self and Sally. As I moved through my 20s, 30s and 40s I started to Fantasise firstly about meeting other cross dressers and trans girls but later guys. Whilst I’m still a virgin and have only ever ventured out at night or daytime drives I have come to the conclusion I am bisexual with a stronger leaning to trans girls and guys than genetic girls however it all remains untested so I may be wrong. I have also started to identify more as a girl than a boy as I’ve got older and have even thought about hormones to give me real breasts, bum and thighs. I don’t want to transition but want a more female body. Anyway that’s me. I suspect a similar tale to many of you out there.
      Sally xx

Great story. I still fancy women but love wearing femme clothes.

Thank you Sally for sharing. Like Charlotte, I fancy women and they’re clothes . Growing up a few of us in the Church went to Cornwall, stayed in Mevaagissey. Beautiful place

Liz

Welcome to cdh you’ll find support and sisterhood here.

A wonderful intro, Sally.

Warmly,

Diane

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sally . welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie,

I just love the word “womanhood”. It is me. It brings me to tears.

Diane

Thanks for sharing Sally, we sound like very similar gurls.

Hi Sally,
      Warm welcome to CDH!
      Thanks for writing a fantastic intro!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sally, still a newbie myself.

Hi Sally Thank you for your intro. You have found the right place There are so many lovely people like you that have similar stories. So many of us started about the same time in our young life. The desire to present our selves in the feminine has also stayed with us our whole lives. I ask the same question. as many have here WHY am I like this. Did something go wrong? I like many have done here searched for the answers to those questions. They seemed to be something that did not match me. That is some of the issues we talk about here. What caught my eye while reading your intro. When you came back from your trip all those pretty dresses you collected now fit. That must of been such a wonderful feeling. The purging and feeling of confusion, guilt and shame. are all apart of  what we all felt. A few thing I have learned here. Just accept this is just a part of you that most likely will never go away. Take the time to learn how best to present this special part of you we truly understand. Welcome and do not forget to have fun while learning how best to present your self as a woman.

Stephanie

Hi Sally

Always lovely to meet another UK girl and welcome her to CDH. You have found the right place to find friends, and get support. I found CDH was very empowering so given time no doubt you will have more confidence to venture out into the big wide world. Enjoy…………xx

Sally, I’m so happy you are here!
      Similar stories here? Ya think?
      I certainly know mine is!
      Only one thing, your mum (is how you say it in the UK?) knew all along, I’m sure. Women are the smarter of the sexes, you know. She either didn’t know what to say, or didn’t want to hurt you. It would be interesting if you ever get the chance to ask.

My only comment is to say this life is very short, and when you get as old as I, like old as dirt, it flies even faster. So go explore, have fun, poke at all the edges of your sexuality and gender. After I came out recently to all the folks in our nine unit condo during our monthly zoom meeting (Covid safety) one adorable married couple came out to me as both being Bi, and the single young school teacher next door as well. The world is changing in its acceptance and tolerance, especially the young folks.

So I say find your authentic self, and let it shine. Be safe but seek joy, because there is much of that to be found – if we walk past the fear.
      All the best to you on your life’s adventure!
      Hugs,
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

I do wonder if she knew. She used to curl my hair when I moaned about how straight and boring it was. Anyway she’s 87 and my dads 90 so I don’t think a shock of that sort would help. The sex thing I do want to do though. Just need to decide how. Anyway thanks for the lovely reply Sally.

I just saw your reply now, Sally. I’m so sorry for the delay. Seems I struggle navigating this site with all the notifications, etc….

You are so welcome! I wish your day is filled with joy!
          Hugs
          Jules

Hi Sally

Welcome to CDH, Thank you for the wonderful intro, you have come to the right place the girls here are wonderful and supportive

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Sally.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sally,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Sally,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Hi Sally

Welcome to CDH.

How wonderful to live out in the wilds. Lovely and quiet for walks out en femme.

Amy. x

Hi Sally, welcome to CDH 🙂

I have also started to identify more as a girl than a boy as I’ve got older and have even thought about hormones to give me real breasts, bum and thighs. I don’t want to transition but want a more female body. Anyway that’s me. I suspect a similar tale to many of you out there.

Welcome Sally. I too want a more female or feminine body. I’m not sure about hormones at this point. I need to research about any undesired side-effects.

Alana

Welcome to the family Sally!

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Sally, Great story, you will make many friends here @ CDH welcome.

Lynda

Welcome Sally!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?