Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

Last June, I wrote about purchasing my first ever full length nightgowns, with emphasis on the silk one.(See https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/nighty-night-nightie/ Its a lovely “pearl blue” as per the photo and the other one is black, but a nylon tricot blend.

As I stated, back then the nights were too cold for bare spaghetti strapped shoulders. But come last October/November, as the Australian summer arrived, I spent many a night wearing a bra, my breast forms, then silk cami and French knickers. The final lovely touch has been the wonderful feeling of putting a matching/toning pure silk nightie over my head and feeling/hearing the “rustling” of “silk against silk” as I pull it downwards. Of course my bra was “required” to tone with/match the rest of my lingerie. I capped it all off by buying a silk dressing gown for the times I mention below

Most nights were of course, were in my own room at the opposite end of the house to my beloved, with VERY careful nocturnal “visits to the ladies”. Luckily I have a toilet right next to my room (She knows but does not want to know…)

But even better than the above are the times I have been able to, (post Covid), go back to my overnight charity volunteer trips. Same “garb” as above, but of course with forms attached, plus, with wig and make up on, I can REALLY “get my nocturnal gurl on”…..But the wig comes off at bedtime… Would get too messed up otherwise…

There’s something EVER so femme, to once you are ready for bed, you sit on same then swing your nightie clad, hairless legs on to it and pull the light sheets/blanket up to your chin. (Not to mention the necessity of nightie up and knickers down, as you “sit” during “nocturnal visits”)…Also, time to admire the lovely colours and lacy frills on the knickers

For really hot nights I pretended the silk chemise I own is a short nightie and ditch the breast forms. I “glow” too much on the chest otherwise and their adhesion goes to nothing. I have a few 40AA bras to wear when I cant wear the forms

Given the “DADT” that operates in this house, obviously I’m “all male” before bed, and again when I “emerge” for breakfast next morning. Well. at least on the outside….”Silky femme” underneath. Without forms on, picking the spaghetti straps of the cami off my shoulders, without being “SO clocked” was tricky at the best of times….

It also got a bit “tricky” on a couple of mornings, when “she who Must be obeyed , came out to the kitchen, before I had “finished my business”. So I had to sit and wait until she retreated with her coffee to her own room.

But now we are in coolish April and yes whilst I do and have owned some pure silk pajamas for many years, they don’t feel a wholo lot different on than the dreaded male pj’s.

I’d love to include some of what I consider “tasteful photos” of the above, but sadly, “no can do” on this site.

Come winter proper, “practicality” sets in., Fleecy floral pattern PJ’s, thermal camis and bed socks. For the nocturnal visits, I have a lovely maroon velour dressing gown, which until I decided I had enough courage to keep in the open in my wardrobe, (as per all my silkies these days, above) I have not worn in years!!.

So to all you “northeners” all the best for, (if you can), your own Summer of Silk.

Happy dressing, (whatever the hour of the day)
      Caty

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Caty Ryan. Reason: additonal copy

Hi Caty. Great to wear feminine clothing as you would know. A shane that you have to hide somewhat but at least you get to sleep peacefully in these beautiful garments.
      I have just bought shoes for the Seahorse Ball in September, and plane tickets for Sydney.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

As they used to say in the old plays… “But stay!!, (or in latter days with my old favorite English Comedy/drama “Minder”, (Cockney slang for “bodyguard”, (‘ere “old Up!!!

We have had a late burst of warm weather and Caty has had the chance to 1/. enjoy her nightime silkies and also when “the Boss” has been absent to  wash and hang them out to dry on the o/s line, (Full length nighties down on the collapsible dryer/airer down in my private storage unit dont work well.)

Annywayyy Came the time this morning to iron the above for the coming week and knowing that “er indoors”, (more cockney slang for wife) would be out all day, out came the ironing board and Iron.

Half way through a same colour car  as “EI”S”  pulls up out the front and a female figure heads for our front door. I’m thinking hang on, it cant be “EI” she went out in a taxi this morning.

Panicked hiding of “silkies and “ironing appartus” ensues…. But it was “EI”s’sister….

Two observations. I gotta do Caty’s future  ironing down in the unit, (lucky me has power..), cos that’s the second time I’ve nearly been  “sprung bad” (ie caught) ironing and 2/. Whilst on the subject of laundry, the panties I was wearing today will need more than one cycle through the wash…

I dont think I need to elaborate more on the last one..

Happy dressing, (and laundering)

Caty

Every night of the year is a romantic lacy/satin/chiffon lingerie night for me. It’s heaven to wear it to bed especially for a boyfriend.

Hhi Caty, my bedtime attire is nnot lavish, but thanks to not just bras, and capri, beautiful nnighties knee length, some ccombinations, mix and match, bbut feminine and pink. Luckily m SO, encourages me to wear them. She knows the value of contentment in how should I say it. “OH THE SACK.”
      Best wishes Caty despite our up coming election
      Jane

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

One last an important thing about this post, (which I should have mentioned in the first place!)

Late last year during one of my “charity volunteer” overnight trips, I went into the bathroom for my usual “morning after the night before”, femme shower, (aka breast forms still attached and shower cap over my wig)

So I hung my beautiful blue Ginia silk nightie and camisole on the back of the door of the bathroom.

After I checked out and  when back at my storage lock up to put most of Caty’s things away, I realised to my horror that I’d left both the nightie and cami still hanging on the door.

But I got very, very lucky. A quick call to my accomodation and I was very very relieved to be told that they had been handed in.

I’m reasonably well known where I stay and I had a bit of fun with the receptionist when I went back to pick up my “lovely frillies”.

Assuming she knew what was in the plastic bag containing my pieces, I just smiled and said, “You must admit I have good taste”

She just handed me the bag and smiled back and away I went..

Happy dressing

Caty.

PS We’ve just had probably our last week of unseasonably warm weather. So Caty has had quite a few more bonus! lovely “silken nightie nights”.  I can still wear my silk PJ’s but they “dont do it” for me nowhere near as nicely as a nightie.

Hi Caty

Thanks for you’re posting, like you I just adore wearing nightgowns, especially full length gowns. I love bridal sets with gown and matching robe. At the peak of my crossdressing 20 yrs ago I owned at least a dozen nighties of different styles and lengths.
      I now have a smaller collection of lingerie which includes just two gowns.
      I’m split on wearing something underneath. Sometimes I’ll wear panties but I mostly prefer nothing. If I’m lounging in one I will wear a bra and forms just to get the full look.
      You can’t beat climbing into bed wearing a nightie but the best is waking up and having my morning coffee in the gown with forms and cute little ballerina slippers .
      18 years ago I renovated a customers mountain vacation home. It is very secluded. I would stay there during the week and had the freedom and privacy to dress in the evening and sleep every night in a pretty nightgown. I would sit and have coffee and breakfast outside on the deck in my nightie. I would often have to force myself to get to work.
      It was a wonderful summer .
      Thanks again sweetie for your story and for posting a pic

Best.
      Natalie 💋💋💋

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?