Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For months I’ve been dressing after work.  Today was no different.  That is, until my yard guy texted.  He’ll be mowing in the morning.  That means I need to walk to my shed and turn off the sprinklers.   After thinking it over, I decide WTF.  Hopefully I pass at a distance.  So I checked my posture and body language, and traipsed into the sunshine with all the confidence I could summon.   No one seemed to bat an eye.

For me, this small step was a huge and very big deal.   Here a selfie of my outfit.

Selfie

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Bobbi Sue.
      Anonymous

Good for you!! One small step for Bobbie Sue, one giant leap ….

I’ve been getting that WTF feeling quite a bit myself lately… must be catchy!

Anonymous

Hello Bobby Sue

Well done!!!! and I agree with you and Mary Ann….. eventually I think we all reach our own WTF moment !!!!!….huggs, Grace xx

Hmmm…   Ill fix the photo later.

One other thing to know about me?  I can be a bit of a ditz.  Hopefully it adds a bit of charm.  💋

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That at first seemingly small step could end up be a huge one. All my chickening out and little steps eventually led to many great adventures as Patty.

Bobby Sue, I am so proud of you!! That is a wonderful step!! I would love to see the selfie.

Proud hugs for you.

Diane

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Bobby Sue, well done.  So many of us finally reach that wtf moment and say – the hell with it.  And most of the time afterward we think ” well, that wasn’t so hard … “.

Bet you were walking 2 inches off the ground by the time you returned from the shed!  😊enjoy the feeling hon, those first steps are always special memories ….

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Bobbie, congratulations, one small step, is the spring board to Bobbie eventual freedom from the darkness that many still hide it. Super proud of you sweetie.
      LOL Amanda X

Ditz attack over!  ☺  Here’s the Selfie showing yesterday’s outfit.  Truth is, I wasn’t really brave. I still fear people’s reactions and disdain.   I was simply being economical.  It takes me a bit of time to get dolled up.   Too much to be switching clothes back and forth all evening.   Oh, how I wish the world was different.  Or maybe that I was simply braver.

I love this outfit on you!

You go girl!!

proud proud Hugs

Diane

Nice! Loving the cheeky shoulder. 🙂

We have all been there! Thank you so much for sharing your milestone steps with everyone!

-SR-

Anonymous

Loving the top Bobbie.

Hi Bobbie Sue,

A great step forward.  Congrats on your milestone.

Alice

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?