Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies…it’s Saturday…yay

what’s todays special????…

Panties!!!!….wait for it!!!!

Today….( Including my first visit here before I left and rejoined ) I have passed writing 100 topics…so I wanted this to be special…..

Today I purged……wait for it…haha…

My male y-fronts….all gone….just draws full of lacy panties….I decided that as the only time I wear them was at work……

.I will have to go undercover…..and wear them full time…

I’m a fully paid up member of….

Panties – r – us!!!…just thought I’d let you girls know….I love you all….

Gracefully yours ❤️❤️❤️❤️

EDIT…..having re read this, and the replies, I really didn’t want to push the fact I had written a hundred topics….I just wanted this to be special……no bragging rights sought!!!!   💐💐

Hi Grace

Well done you I am planning a trip out on Monday to good old Marks and Spencer to do something similar.

Samantha x

Anonymous

Thank you….sometimes…things just have to be done…

well done to you too!!!

Grace x

Hi Grace

Just thought I would update you on today’s shopping trip to Marks and Spencer, The lingerie department was almost empty so I had a lovely wander around, finally choosing 4 new pairs of panties and a nice new pink bra. After paying a walk around looking at the dresses, so all in all a lovely pleasant afternoon out.

Boxer shorts will soon be a thing of the past.

Samantha x

Anonymous

Wonderful…..it sounded like you had a dreamy day ….thanks for the update xx

Although it is somewhat ironic that some gg’s are wearing boxers to sleep in and even wear them like regular shorts.

Anonymous

I got rid of my male undies four years ago never looked back and will never go back to them I wear panties of all types my favorite are the silky or satin ones they feel so comfy on the skin lace I have a few my next adventure in the panty world is trying to back to things and getting use to them

Hugs Kimberly

Anonymous

I just bought 5 pairs of silky shiny satin panties on eBay. A 6 pack of panties for $24! I love how they feel and they look so feminine, girly and sexy. I wear panties every day even to work. I will never go back to men’s underwear

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace,

Congratulations on surpassing 100 topics created.  A lovely achievement. And with an appropriate topic……panties.  Who wouldn’t love this topic???   My panty drawer is stuffed to the brim even though I use the Marie Kondo method of storing panties.  It’s time to purge the few male briefs I have left.  Actually I don’t have any Y front briefs at all.  The few male briefs that I still have are flyless; they actually look like bikini panties – making for a nice transition. Thanks for your heroic efforts in topic writing.  Your creativity is very much appreciated.

All the very Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Yeah congratulations sweetie Y front something you don’t like. Maybe we should have a burn your YFront celebrations, liberty and freedom to wear feminine lingerie.

Yes, during the 60’s and 70’s women burned their bras (a sad waste, I would have taken them!) We should gather all our jockeys, briefs, boxers and whatever else is a man’s sorry excuse for underwear and have a giant bonfire. Let us rid ourselves of this horrible fashion curse! Only pretty panties for our liberated bottoms! We will no longer abide the sinister dictates of societies unfair code!

Oh dear, there I go again. Rable rousing the masses. 👿

Beth

Anonymous

Beth I love the idea! Burn your boxers day! There really was a pantyhose riot when there was a shortage of nylons. I hope not to have an out of control boxer fire riot! 💃🏼 😀

Hugs
          Sarah

Anonymous

Hiya Grace – another Saturday night… what a great feeing!  Just want to make a confession… while in drab I never wear underpants; while properly dressed I always wear something soft and sensuous…  Anyone else undergo the same dichotomy?  Inquisitive Inga…

Anonymous

Can I join pretty please I’m almost there anyway.  I here by swear I will never ever wear anything but panties from now on. 💋💕👠 Katie

Eona Oh
      Lady

Good on ya! I’m slowly weeding out my male Jockeys for all panties! Love my cheekies but oh the thongs are so damned comfortable. ❤️👠🥃

Anonymous

Congratulations Gracie on over 100 topics! Wow I am just so proud of you! Great job. Panties-r-us has a nice feel to it. 😆

Hugs and kisses

Sarah

Ah yes, purging the male wardrobe. My male underwear is long gone. Anything ratty and worn out next. (The man kept everything!) Most of the t-shirts went, a few might be passible as uni-sex. Sweatshirts stayed, they are useful in cold weather. Dress shirts are useful if the tails are long enough to tie in a knot, otherwise donate. Socks? Who wears socks? Only nylons or booties for my tootsies. Suits and ties? Donate!

Yes, panties. Going shopping tomorrow. Goodwill for more clothes, Wal-Mart for a few groceries and of course the list includes PANTIES!

Beth

Anonymous

Congratulations Grace. FYI I have been wearing panties full time 24/7 for 6 years and before that I wore panties all the time 24/7 for an additional 10 years except when I went to the doctors. Congrats again on your accomplishment.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤

Hi Grace,

Congratulations on surpassing 100 topics!   Hope you were able to schedule a reservation at the pub to toast your accomplishment!
      Alice

Anonymous

Congrats girl! 🌸🍭 you are very special! And enjoy the panties!! 🦋🍭🎀🌸

Anonymous

Congratulations Grace on your great achievement,

I wish i could join your burn your boxer’s day i don’t wear Y fronts,

I’ve gone underdressed at work I’ve worn black lacey pants and camisole tops underneath my drab man clothes x

If i wasn’t married i would have a great big bonfire in my back garden and all my drab man clothes would be on the top of it x

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Anonymous

Roz….. there’s always November 5th…..children sit around the bonfire watching the guy burning……..daddy, why has guy Fawkes got 27 pairs of y- fronts on????

😂😂😂

Anonymous

Well Grace, you reminded me of a story that happened a few years ago. I was going into Walmart and the Girl Scouts had some tables set up and were selling Girl Scout Cookies. I little girl ran up to me and asked “do you want to buy some peanut butter panties?” Her mother’s face turned blush. I responded “no, I will buy a box of thin mints.”

Congrats Grace on the purge and 100 topics.

Hugs,

Eva

Anonymous

Eva…

Peanut butter panties….have I died and gone to heaven!!!!….

Probably the only time I would ever prefer smooth to crunchy….Yikes!!!!    xx

When panties are involved I must have smooth regardless of whether they are peanut or not. Imagine the blush if you had said give me a box of thin mints I buy my panties elsewhere 😊

Leslie
      Lady

Good on you Grace!!

I just got new panties yesterday too,  satin bikinis. I love bikinis also thongs (enjoy the feeling of my bum just hanging out). I wear panties basically every day even on doctor visits. Though today I will admit as I over sleep getting to the grocery I just went total drab so I wouldn’t have to put up with the crowd or shave!

And congratulations on the posting accomplishment!

Hugs 💕

Leslie

Even when all else is drab I have to have panties on😊💕

Anonymous

100 topics – well done Grace, looking forward to the next 100!

Isn’t it interesting how popular any pantie related topic is, perhaps a new forum should be created to cater for the vast number of pantophiles amongst us, what could it be called? – Knickers, knickers, who’s got the knickers? Drawers of drawers? Pining for panties? Thongs for the memories?

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Diana….what a great idea!!!…

I kind of like ” Lacy Urges”…but I’m sure she is an actress!!!….

but I love ” thongs for the memories”…haha xx

Congratulations Grace.  I am both shocked and happy for you.  Like several of the other girls, shocked that you still had the y-fronts, much less might have worn them.  I do hope you kept them separate from your panties though.  Also happy that you got rid of them, and passing the milestone of 100 posts.  My total looks paltry compared to yours.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thank you…..

praise from Texas is always appreciated…❤️❤️

yes they were kept well apart, certainly never washed together…..but now I have a small space to fill….oh my!!!!    xxx

Easy cure for that extra space…..  more panties.  Maybe some naugh.… sexy ones.

PaulaF

Congrats, Dear Grace,
      As the others, Im surprised you had mens drawers still, lol
      I look for your posts every time I log in, and you never fail to make me smile, or cry, with your compassion, or whit. Looking forward to the next 100, You are adored, girl.
      As for the drawers, I packed away most of my drab stuff a while back, I only have 3 sets of overdress work clothes in my dressers, I had to, I needed the room for panties and bra’s, nighties, stockings, just so much? lol
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Nancy
      Lady

[postquote quote=479266]
      I really like that perspective. Is it actually underdressing, if you are wearing what feels natural? I think not.

When I purged my masculine undies, I didn’t cut them up or anything like that. But, I was anxious every day, telling myself not to chicken out and grab the bag from the garbage. Then garbage collection day arrived, and they were suddenly all gone. And I felt good about it.

Birel

Grace, old scout!

You have waited this long!?
      I have outed my male stuff ages ago… only today did I say to my wife that if needed I could crossdress as a male if required! I have two sets of male crossdressing outfits that I could pass off!

Hah, how the tables have turned!

Polyvalent Polly

I have not been able to let go of the two male underwear briefs that I have. I used to wear them to the doctors and kept them just in case I needed surgery at the hospital where I had previously worked. The last two doctors appointments I wore my panties but they were not my silky lace trim panties. They were however unmistakably female panties. Since no one knows but my wife, I will probably keep those two “emergency” briefs for planned procedures. I am sure if it is a real emergency I won’t care! Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you Steph…you are very kind…and very funny as usual…

omg…imagine googling ” men’s panties”….oh , worst nightmare….no thank you…..have you tried googling ” men’s bra’s”????…..somewhere else nobody should really go, after all, would a GG wear a man’s bra??…..oh my goodness, that’s a whole new can of beans!!!….

Love you, grace ❤️💐❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Lisa…

I will admit that I cut them up, because come Monday, I will be looking for them when I get ready for work….so no going back….

So a warning….yes, men’s pants were harmed during the making of that post!!!!!

It will seem odd underdressing, something I never do….but it’s only while I’m at work…..

Lace for grace xx

Anonymous

Gen….

I’ll hunt them down and end their useless existence…”…

….if you are a pair of Y-front be afraid….be very afraid….😂😂😂.    xx

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?