- April 17, 2021 at 11:57 am #479028Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4818 timesBeen thanked: 7383 times
Hello ladies…it’s Saturday…yay
what’s todays special????…
Panties!!!!….wait for it!!!!
Today….( Including my first visit here before I left and rejoined ) I have passed writing 100 topics…so I wanted this to be special…..
Today I purged……wait for it…haha…
My male y-fronts….all gone….just draws full of lacy panties….I decided that as the only time I wear them was at work……
.I will have to go undercover…..and wear them full time…
I’m a fully paid up member of….
Panties – r – us!!!…just thought I’d let you girls know….I love you all….
Gracefully yours ❤️❤️❤️❤️
EDIT…..having re read this, and the replies, I really didn’t want to push the fact I had written a hundred topics….I just wanted this to be special……no bragging rights sought!!!! 💐💐
Total of 38 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 19, 2021 at 2:36 pm #481230BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 176Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 725 times
I have not been able to let go of the two male underwear briefs that I have. I used to wear them to the doctors and kept them just in case I needed surgery at the hospital where I had previously worked. The last two doctors appointments I wore my panties but they were not my silky lace trim panties. They were however unmistakably female panties. Since no one knows but my wife, I will probably keep those two “emergency” briefs for planned procedures. I am sure if it is a real emergency I won’t care! Stephanie
- April 19, 2021 at 1:04 am #480969Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3172 times
Grace, old scout!
You have waited this long!?
I have outed my male stuff ages ago… only today did I say to my wife that if needed I could crossdress as a male if required! I have two sets of male crossdressing outfits that I could pass off!
Hah, how the tables have turned!
- April 18, 2021 at 7:57 am #479380Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 98Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
It’s not underdressing it’s wearing your normal panties and overdressing male. It’s a facade and like all facades the truth lies underneath.
I really like that perspective. Is it actually underdressing, if you are wearing what feels natural? I think not.
When I purged my masculine undies, I didn’t cut them up or anything like that. But, I was anxious every day, telling myself not to chicken out and grab the bag from the garbage. Then garbage collection day arrived, and they were suddenly all gone. And I felt good about it.
- April 18, 2021 at 5:18 am #479308GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10201 timesBeen thanked: 4916 times
Congrats to you Grace… on surpassing 100 topics. You are a busy girl. Also on cutting up your 🩲 mens undies. As you say… ‘no going back now’.
I still have a few boxer shorts… somewhere. Don’t know where they are to tell you the truth. One day I’ll hunt them down and end their useless existence… 🚑
PS… brag all you want kiddo, nothing wrong with celebrating one’s achievements… 😘
- April 18, 2021 at 4:25 am #479288Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
Congrats, Dear Grace,
As the others, Im surprised you had mens drawers still, lol
I look for your posts every time I log in, and you never fail to make me smile, or cry, with your compassion, or whit. Looking forward to the next 100, You are adored, girl.
As for the drawers, I packed away most of my drab stuff a while back, I only have 3 sets of overdress work clothes in my dressers, I had to, I needed the room for panties and bra’s, nighties, stockings, just so much? lol
- April 17, 2021 at 11:53 pm #479225Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1075Has thanked: 14513 timesBeen thanked: 4264 times
Congratulations Grace. I am both shocked and happy for you. Like several of the other girls, shocked that you still had the y-fronts, much less might have worn them. I do hope you kept them separate from your panties though. Also happy that you got rid of them, and passing the milestone of 100 posts. My total looks paltry compared to yours.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 17, 2021 at 11:39 pm #479222stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
Congratulations on your fecundity Grace darling. Over 100 posts- it’s a Grace achievement. And it is a special day. You deserve an award for your witty and funny observations on CD life, any your heartfelt compassion for girls who are having issues. You have brightened many a girls day and raised floods of tears of laughter … and … not to mention Tena, so I won’t.
So you have marked the achievement by going below the garter belt …… and why not! ALL of us are panties lovers are we not? You will certainly draw a crowd of pantyphiles.
Chuck out the Y-fronts? ….. if only I could! In my defence I only wear men’s “
lingerie?” ….. Ooo… No! no… no… no.. – when I have to. One can buy panties designed for men… yuk… but calling them “lingerie” is so wrong! I am so sorry. The very thought makes my gorge rise. Change the subject. Panties…. girly panties… tight fitting … with no room for things that shouldn’t be there.
The definition of the word panties is that they they are “underwear worn by women and girls.” It’s odd then that nearly all adverts call them “underwear for women.”
Just google “panties for men” and see some of the horrendous images that come up! Lacy things with posing pouches and tubes. Tubes! Like you want it on display! Lacy codpieces! Yuk! Not even designed for that other perennial favourite… tucking. But I digress.
Well done Grace. We are all looking forward to post number 200. Panties to the fore! I am going to underdress in my cerise panties today to honour you and mark your achievement.
Steph 🩲 xx
- April 17, 2021 at 11:48 pm #479224Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4818 timesBeen thanked: 7383 times
Thank you Steph…you are very kind…and very funny as usual…
omg…imagine googling ” men’s panties”….oh , worst nightmare….no thank you…..have you tried googling ” men’s bra’s”????…..somewhere else nobody should really go, after all, would a GG wear a man’s bra??…..oh my goodness, that’s a whole new can of beans!!!….
Love you, grace ❤️💐❤️
- April 17, 2021 at 11:33 pm #479219LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 536Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 2489 times
Grace you really surprise me. Not with the 100 posts I’m definitely a fan and always want to read what you have to say. No I’m truly shocked that you had man pants to burn. It seems inconceivable the our Grace could possibly own such ugly cumbersome accoutrements. I do hope the fire burned thoroughly and that suitable feminising incantations were intoned at the ritual.
- April 17, 2021 at 11:54 pm #479226Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4818 timesBeen thanked: 7383 times
Thank you Lisa…
I will admit that I cut them up, because come Monday, I will be looking for them when I get ready for work….so no going back….
So a warning….yes, men’s pants were harmed during the making of that post!!!!!
It will seem odd underdressing, something I never do….but it’s only while I’m at work…..
Lace for grace xx
- April 17, 2021 at 6:46 pm #479161Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 647Has thanked: 4436 timesBeen thanked: 2055 times
100 topics – well done Grace, looking forward to the next 100!
Isn’t it interesting how popular any pantie related topic is, perhaps a new forum should be created to cater for the vast number of pantophiles amongst us, what could it be called? – Knickers, knickers, who’s got the knickers? Drawers of drawers? Pining for panties? Thongs for the memories?
- April 17, 2021 at 11:57 pm #479227Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4818 timesBeen thanked: 7383 times
Diana….what a great idea!!!…
I kind of like ” Lacy Urges”…but I’m sure she is an actress!!!….
but I love ” thongs for the memories”…haha xx
- April 17, 2021 at 5:43 pm #479146LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 192Has thanked: 1589 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
Good on you Grace!!
I just got new panties yesterday too, satin bikinis. I love bikinis also thongs (enjoy the feeling of my bum just hanging out). I wear panties basically every day even on doctor visits. Though today I will admit as I over sleep getting to the grocery I just went total drab so I wouldn’t have to put up with the crowd or shave!
And congratulations on the posting accomplishment!
- April 17, 2021 at 6:17 pm #479153
- April 17, 2021 at 4:36 pm #479131Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
Well Grace, you reminded me of a story that happened a few years ago. I was going into Walmart and the Girl Scouts had some tables set up and were selling Girl Scout Cookies. I little girl ran up to me and asked “do you want to buy some peanut butter panties?” Her mother’s face turned blush. I responded “no, I will buy a box of thin mints.”
Congrats Grace on the purge and 100 topics.
- April 18, 2021 at 12:02 am #479229Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4818 timesBeen thanked: 7383 times
- April 17, 2021 at 4:01 pm #479125Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 572Has thanked: 1004 timesBeen thanked: 1933 times
Congratulations Grace on your great achievement,
I wish i could join your burn your boxer’s day i don’t wear Y fronts,
I’ve gone underdressed at work I’ve worn black lacey pants and camisole tops underneath my drab man clothes x
If i wasn’t married i would have a great big bonfire in my back garden and all my drab man clothes would be on the top of it x
Hugs Roz xxxxx
- April 17, 2021 at 3:31 pm #479124Effie JayneDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 679Has thanked: 1370 timesBeen thanked: 2344 times
- April 17, 2021 at 3:29 pm #479123Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 3083Has thanked: 2932 timesBeen thanked: 6484 times
- April 17, 2021 at 2:58 pm #479109Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 474Has thanked: 2152 timesBeen thanked: 1775 times
Congratulations Grace. FYI I have been wearing panties full time 24/7 for 6 years and before that I wore panties all the time 24/7 for an additional 10 years except when I went to the doctors. Congrats again on your accomplishment.
Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Kathleen 60454.
- April 17, 2021 at 2:50 pm #479106Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Ah yes, purging the male wardrobe. My male underwear is long gone. Anything ratty and worn out next. (The man kept everything!) Most of the t-shirts went, a few might be passible as uni-sex. Sweatshirts stayed, they are useful in cold weather. Dress shirts are useful if the tails are long enough to tie in a knot, otherwise donate. Socks? Who wears socks? Only nylons or booties for my tootsies. Suits and ties? Donate!
Yes, panties. Going shopping tomorrow. Goodwill for more clothes, Wal-Mart for a few groceries and of course the list includes PANTIES!
- April 17, 2021 at 2:20 pm #479090Sarah ShimmerBaronessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 55Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Congratulations Gracie on over 100 topics! Wow I am just so proud of you! Great job. Panties-r-us has a nice feel to it. 😆
Hugs and kisses
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Sarah Shimmer.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Sarah Shimmer.
- April 17, 2021 at 1:36 pm #479073Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 116Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 525 times
- April 17, 2021 at 1:33 pm #479072Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 118Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
- April 17, 2021 at 1:22 pm #479065Inga KrasivayaLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 408Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 1383 times
Hiya Grace – another Saturday night… what a great feeing! Just want to make a confession… while in drab I never wear underpants; while properly dressed I always wear something soft and sensuous… Anyone else undergo the same dichotomy? Inquisitive Inga…
- April 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm #479049Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
Yeah congratulations sweetie Y front something you don’t like. Maybe we should have a burn your YFront celebrations, liberty and freedom to wear feminine lingerie.
- April 17, 2021 at 2:33 pm #479095Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Yes, during the 60’s and 70’s women burned their bras (a sad waste, I would have taken them!) We should gather all our jockeys, briefs, boxers and whatever else is a man’s sorry excuse for underwear and have a giant bonfire. Let us rid ourselves of this horrible fashion curse! Only pretty panties for our liberated bottoms! We will no longer abide the sinister dictates of societies unfair code!
Oh dear, there I go again. Rable rousing the masses. 👿
- April 17, 2021 at 12:46 pm #479045KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 569Has thanked: 1509 timesBeen thanked: 2535 times
Congratulations on surpassing 100 topics created. A lovely achievement. And with an appropriate topic……panties. Who wouldn’t love this topic??? My panty drawer is stuffed to the brim even though I use the Marie Kondo method of storing panties. It’s time to purge the few male briefs I have left. Actually I don’t have any Y front briefs at all. The few male briefs that I still have are flyless; they actually look like bikini panties – making for a nice transition. Thanks for your heroic efforts in topic writing. Your creativity is very much appreciated.
All the very Best, Hugs, Krista.
- April 17, 2021 at 12:26 pm #479038Sarah ShimmerBaronessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 55Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
I just bought 5 pairs of silky shiny satin panties on eBay. A 6 pack of panties for $24! I love how they feel and they look so feminine, girly and sexy. I wear panties every day even to work. I will never go back to men’s underwear
- April 17, 2021 at 12:18 pm #479036Kimberly LynnDuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
I got rid of my male undies four years ago never looked back and will never go back to them I wear panties of all types my favorite are the silky or satin ones they feel so comfy on the skin lace I have a few my next adventure in the panty world is trying to back to things and getting use to them
- April 17, 2021 at 12:07 pm #479033Samantha JoLadyRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
- April 17, 2021 at 12:18 pm #479037Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4818 timesBeen thanked: 7383 times
- April 19, 2021 at 1:33 pm #481202Samantha JoLadyRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Just thought I would update you on today’s shopping trip to Marks and Spencer, The lingerie department was almost empty so I had a lovely wander around, finally choosing 4 new pairs of panties and a nice new pink bra. After paying a walk around looking at the dresses, so all in all a lovely pleasant afternoon out.
Boxer shorts will soon be a thing of the past.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.