Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Krista
      Duchess

Hi again, so I did drive the 15 hours home again after my vacation fully dressed en femme.  This time I wore a green top, lovely black lace bra, blue skater skirt, and sandals (with leopard print straps).  And I remembered to take a photo during a picnic lunch break at a visitor information centre in the Rocky Mountains (I’ll try to insert it, but if it doesn’t work it will be on my private photos page on the CDH website).  The picnic grounds had quite a few people, and the couple at the next table watched me take a bunch of selfies.  I also went into the busy building to use the ladies bathroom.  But probably the busiest place I stopped was a gas station which also had a very busy donut shop inside.  The credit card reader at the gas pump I parked at didn’t work so I had to go in and talk to the older lady at the cash register in order to prepay.  And I used the ladies bathroom there as well.  It was quite the positive experience.  I stopped at a hotel parking lot about a mile from my house for a quick change into my man shorts (but I did wear a ladies blue polo shirt and ladies slip on shoes to go home as my SO doesn’t like seeing me in a skirt). Looking forward to my next drive.  Hugs, Krista

Stacy Ann May
      Duchess

Congratulations! I’m glad it went well!

Anonymous

Congratulations! You made a long car ride into a fun adventure. Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful trip and such a wonderful experience. Congrats and enjoy your next drive. 🌹

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?