Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Krista
      Duchess

Yesterday I drove 10 hours fully dressed en femme.  What a positive experience!  I wore a flower patterned skater skirt, a thin white cotton blouse (just transparent enough to see the white bra underneath), black ballet flats, and earrings, faux diamond bracelet, necklace, and numerous rings.  Driving that long, I had to make numerous stops for gas, food, and bathroom breaks.  I’ve stopped in ladies bathrooms before BUT this was the first time there were other ladies in the bathroom with me at the same time; even using the stalls next to me!!!  And I had to go into the busy gas bar and ask for a gas receipt because the pump printer wasn’t working and talk to the young guy manning the till.  I just smiled really big, looked him in the eye, talked a bit softly and whew, it worked out okay.

I’m driving another 5 hours today so I will try it again.  And then in a week, I get to do it all again driving 15 hours over two days to get back home.  And I must remember to take some photos, I always forget.   Hugs, Krista.

Emily
      Lady

Well done you! Sounds like a great trip. Here’s to many more!

K Swim
      Lady

Sometimes after swimming in a lake with a one piece swimsuit, I might drive all the way home still dressed that way and without covering up. That’s a huge risk to my effort to keep it hidden. I don’t think I would ever risk a 10 hour drive that way

I’m not sure I’d do ten hours driving even as a guy 🙂

(Did eight hours a couple of years ago, and even split between my wife and I, and with three one hour rest stops, we were exhausted at the end of it.

Krista
          Duchess

Hi Rachel, here in Western Canada, everything is really spread out.  Our nearest big city is a 4.5 to 5 hour drive (and Calgary is another 3 hours further), so I guess our butts get used to having to make long drives.  But think about all the great en femme dress time.   As well, we get good practice trying to pass as food, gas & pee stops are necessary along the way. And the Province of Alberta has helped by having picnic areas & gender neutral bathroom stops all along the non-urban part of the route (which is the majority of the way). Or try the ladies only bathrooms in the small towns for more practice.  Keep having fun!!!!  Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

10 hours in any direction from Manchester and you would get wet.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks Krista, isn’t it fantastic to spend all day as yourself and book in and out of accommodation without having to pretend you are a male.</p>
      My longest trip was 48 hours driving over 4 days.

Janine
      Lady

Hi Krista

I just read about your trip driving dressed en.femme. It sounds like you had a incredible time. I can relate to your experience. I did the same thing last year when I went to Marathon Florida dressed en.femme .I planned my vacation trip and decided to drive there dressed en.femme. I was wearing a pair of tan shorts and a midriff t’shirt. I had my hair up in a pony tail and was wearing a pair of white tennis shoes. I was nervous about driving that distance but once I got started I realized that nobody was paying attention to me. I stopped at a service plaza on the FL turnpike and went to the full service part of the gas station. A attendent greeted me and filled my car with gas and I paid for it with my credit card. He brought me the receipt and said. Have a great day and safe trip ma’am. This confirmed that I looked like a girl who is traveling and I parked my car and went into the service plaza where I found the ladies room. I went in and did my business then went to the snack bar and ordered a sandwich and drink. The girl who I paid for my food hardly looked at me and said. Thank you miss as she handed me my change. After eating I continued my trip with a new sense of being accepted as a female. I spent the entire time in Marathon as a female doing what a girl would do on her vacation. The drive home was just as exciting as the trip down there. Now that I’ve done it I look forward to doing it again. Enjoy your time dressed en.femme and enjoy your next time driving as a female. Hugs. Janine

Krista, well done! As you say, a big smile and eye contact is the key. I’m so pleased that you had the confidence to be you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?