Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I was working in a local downtown area today which as most downtown areas are populated with all kinds of little shops and boutiques, restaurants and various other businesses. Around lunchtime the area naturally gets more busy due to all the business men and women moving about going to lunch and shopping. As I am a people watcher I was looking around watching the passers by and noticed I was paying particular attention to the women and what they were wearing and listening to the nearly intoxicating sound of their heels on the sidewalk all the while wishing I was dressed and strolling amidst all the rest of society. As the day wore on I had to be moving around through the area I was in which contained several womens boutiques which of course I did a little window shopping as several of them had some really cute outfits in their front windows. I thought to myself.  The hell with work! Let’s go shopping! The urge to shop and get myself some new cute outfits was nearly overwhelming lol.

I haven’t got to do any real shopping for outfits to dress in in a very long time and I miss it bad. Today was about as close to torture as one could get . All the shops with all the cute stuff. Whew! Hard to resist sometimes.

Anonymous

i know what you mean about the sound of heels walking. making that sound saying look over here. i love that sound and love to make that sound. its a real head turner.

I’ll second that! When I first wore boots out with loud heels I fairly cringed, sure that everyone in the mall must’ve heard me coming.

How come you passed on buying anything? Or are you planning a return on your own time?

[postquote quote=399562]
      That’s part of the fun! I love the sound of heels against any hard surface. It reminds you of your feminine power. (OK so that just brought up a feeling i didn’t know was there. The feminine power. Hmmm. There’s one to think about.)

[postquote quote=399564]
      Well I was working and I own my company, a business that is a very men oriented, and I have a crew of guys which I am their boss/employer and believe me it certainly wasn’t the time to come carrying in bags of clothes on lunch break lol. I would love to go do some shopping soon but given my present situation I won’t be able to. It was all I could do to withstand the urge to shop all afternoon though

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?