Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My wife and I have been remodeling the bathroom recently, it is an ongoing project. Well this morning I was finishing up some of the wall tiles underdressed as usual. The difference this morning was that what with it being quite hot I changed to a tank top, revealing the multicolored camouflage style bra straps. Well my wife came in asking some questions and as I was showing her something she reached up and snapped my bra strap. I turned to her with a blank look. She did a half smile raising one eyebrow looking for my reaction. I slowly smiled and returned to working. If she only knew how much that little snap meant to me. Acceptance! 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Hi Katie,

My wife did that to me recently on a park bench, I was both surprised and a bit elated. Congrats on your snap!

— Abbie 🥰

I have had guys snap at my bra straps in gay bars and just turn and smile.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

You lightened my heart and made me smile.
      . . Sandy

Congratulations Katie!  A huge step for you both.

Alice

Very Nice Katie ‘

Thats beautiful thank you for sharing

Patty

Anonymous

Love when a guy snap my bra feels the sting and thinking and smiling.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Katie,

An event such as that is the epitome of acceptance. My wife hasn’t done that, yet…but she has copped a feel a couple of times (and I loved it).

Hugs,
      Bettylou

I have never had by bra snapped but my SO cups my bras which elates me & makes me realise about being a woman.

Wow. That’s great! It’s a step in the right direction.

Bridgette

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I love that story Katie!  A little playful acceptance can really make your day.  You should, of course, return the favor and give her a ‘snap’ in return! 😁

I have had a handful of snaps in my life, most from admiring men.  The one I remember most though, was the first time my sister snapped me after learning about her younger sister.  Heaven knows how I did it to her when she first started wearing a bra when we were younger.

PaulaF

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?