Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yesterday, I caught up with an friend here in France. We worked together in the summer of 2014. But this was the first time that he was going to see me as Sophie, although we have met up a couple of times since. I had been in contact last month and promised to get to visit before I started cooking through the summer. But I did say I was going to make it a surprise visit and told no more.

My return to cooking wasn’t exactly what I had expected. The chef is not in the best of health and has let the place slide a little. So I am having to get the place back into shape and fit as a kitchen, plus prepare and cook meals.My whole routing of life has been turned on it’s head. I am not working as Sophie either as it would complicate things too much for me just now. So I did not sleep well, eat well or feel great about being back in the kitchen And the last day of work was so horrendous that I felt like walking out. Anyway I stayed until the end of the shift

Not the best start to the day
      I was so very happy to drive back home that evening for a rest and a my own bed. I woke the next morning at 4.30 to my shock and managed to stay in bed for another hour. The weather wasn’t great and I though about leaving my visit to the following day when I may feel a little better and refreshed. But the more I thought about the more I decided to get myself ready to go.

So after a nice shower I picked out a pretty dress.  I quickly made some lunch and then put on my makeup. Getting myself ready to go out shook off all of the past few days of work and frustration of not being Sophie. I spent the next one hour drive with a smile on my face.

I arrived!
      I pulled into the car park across the road to the restaurant and got out of the car. Within seconds of walking towards the restaurant, a driver in a nearby lorry hooted at me and called out in an attempt to get my attention. I turned around briefly and then carried on – what fun – giggle.

I was a little worried as the place looked closed, but thought his car was in the car park too. After peering through several windows I found him working in the kitchen and tapped on the window.  He opened the door and said in French “I am very sorry madame but we are closed, but there is another restaurant just along the road” pointing in the direction I arrived from.

I teased him at first, speaking in French and saying that I had traveled a fair distance to meet an old friend and how was disappointed that it was closed for the afternoon. Then I dropped some hints that we had met before and got him even more puzzled. I couldn’t control my giggling as I was having such fun already. It wasn’t until I dropped  my sunglasses a little that he finally recognized me. But even then he wasn’t 100% sure. Oh how I giggled!!!
      I have a girlfriend
      We went into the restaurant where he said that it wasn’t often that he was lost for words, but was pleasantly surprised to discover Sophie. He poured us both a glass of wine and I began telling him about my life. He is gay and has a long term partner and is very happy here in France. We have agreed to meet for lunches on my days off from cooking through the summer. We had a lovely hug and I felt so good to know I had a girlfriend. I am hoping that we may even go shopping together at some point in the not too distant future.
      It has made my week and I can return back to work tomorrow morning with new zest and sparkle in my life. Thank you so much Kenny for being there at a time in my life when I need some good friends here in France who accept me as Sophie without any questions or reservations.

Anonymous

What a beautiful and wonderful meeting Sophie. I admire that you went out and showed yourself as Sophie, while he was not expecting it. His reaction is amazing and wish more people would think that way. I am so happy for you. wow!

Thank you so much for sharing it.

Love, Liv

A very lovely story. I am so happy that it turned out so well for you !

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?