Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to all, my name is Marie-Christine Bouvier and i am a feminine crossdressing lady and love to wear skirted suits, satin blouses and dream about working as a stylish secretary at an office. I go out from time to time shopping or visiting museums and restaurants. I´m married with children, my wife knows my feminine side and sometimes helps me a bit with making fotos or else. my children don´t know my femme side.

Marie……welcommen to CDH. Feel free to browse our site and chat with our girls, we all love to chat about our lives and all the girly happens. My door is always open for chat, questions and shoulders to cry on!! LOL. Don’t be shy, we have all been there. Looking forward to hearing more from you………

Dame Veronica Graunwolf – (Family tree….Scheer, Hapsburgs and Charlemagne (France) Knight Templar, KBE.)

Veronica.

Welcome Marie!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marie, wonderful to welcome you here with us. This is a amazing world that we have chosen and with so many like ourselves is certainly a beautiful place to express one’s self without fear. Meet with and with some develop special friendships.  So much to see and do so relax and start enjoying being part of a community that cares for everyone . Happy to have met you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Christine-Marie!

Hello Marie Christine and welcome.I have always adored and strived for the office girl look.I worked at my office for 29 years and envied my female colleagues.So wished that I could have dressed like them in the workplace.I am still an office girl at heart at age 58.

Hello dear, it is nice that you like the office girl look too. Too bad that you could never work in a skirt . It is the same with me. But I can from time to time help my wife at her office after regular office hours. then i dress like the proper secretary I wish I could become in reality.

Love, Marie-Christine

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?