• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This took place in April 2014, like many of my stepping out posts, this also took place in Atlantic City, NJ. AC is a very receptive city to the transgendered community. There are numerous stores that will help you with proper fitting clothing etc…, well on this lovely evening in April, I decided to go shopping with a friend of mine. Dressed in Femme of course, we spent a couple ours syrolling the boardwalk, stopping at numerous stores, & yes we both purchased a few new items. After shopping we ate, and decided to stroll the old wooden boardwalk back to our vehicle. Not a good idea in heels. While walking my right heel was caught in the wood sending me and my packages to the ground. The fall was devastating, I was not able to stand,forgot to mention a loud crack as I fell, it turned out to be my ankle. Long story short, took a nice ride in the ambulance, EMTs were great, and the Dr. & Nurses at the hospital were wonderful. One broken ankle, 12 weeks, no heels, a little embaressment and all is ok.
      Moral of the post, if you’re going to walk on a wooden boardwalk ladies, wear flats, or a wedge if you need height. Do not wear your spikes!!!

Jessica

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Oh my, JEssica! Great advice and I ‘m glad you’re ok now. Presumably you were wearing clean undies as your mom likely always told you to? Great story! KEep them coming, girl!

Yes Cyn…I was wearing clean knickers, new skirt, new heels and hose.

With the whole saga, I think I was more upset over breaking my heel than I was my ankle….

Cookie!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Love it Jessica! One day I’d love to come visit with you up there(if your new beau is amenable!)

One of my biggest fears is having some sort of accident or incident that lands me in the ER. It is a sure fire way to get outed before I’m ready…my luck it would be my company that responds

You make it sound so easy….. but the title says it all. I don’t know if I will ever do anything like this….(being closeted) but I can picture your fun day turn over into a “drama” event.
      Vera Jane

Cyn,

I just shut down for the season, going to see an old friend for a couple days, then I’m heading home until Christmas. When I get back, my remodel starts, we open, and I work until next Halloween.

I will ring ye one day next week.

Cookie.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Cookie JessicaLynn (Irish) original post: 

This took place in April 2014, like many of my stepping out posts, this also took place in Atlantic City, NJ. AC is a very receptive city to the transgendered community. There are numerous stores that will help you with proper fitting clothing etc…, well on this lovely evening in April, I decided to go shopping with a friend of mine. Dressed in Femme of course, we spent a couple ours syrolling the boardwalk, stopping at numerous stores, & yes we both purchased a few new items. After shopping we ate, and decided to stroll the old wooden boardwalk back to our vehicle. Not a good idea in heels. While walking my right heel was caught in the wood sending me and my packages to the ground. The fall was devastating, I was not able to stand,forgot to mention a loud crack as I fell, it turned out to be my ankle. Long story short, took a nice ride in the ambulance, EMTs were great, and the Dr. & Nurses at the hospital were wonderful. One broken ankle, 12 weeks, no heels, a little embaressment and all is ok.

Moral of the post, if you’re going to walk on a wooden boardwalk ladies, wear flats, or a wedge if you need height. Do not wear your spikes!!!

Jessica

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hey Jessica! How have you been? I haven’t heard form you in ages! PM or email or text or call me when you get time so we can catch up! I MISS YOU!

Cyn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?