Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

I am still new to the site and i am certainly enjoying how nice and loving everybody has been to me. I am also relatively new to cd and have not done much but i would like to share a story and hear from you if this was ok. I was in Arizona for a work trip. I had only been out in girl clothing a little walking in a mall in girly shorts and a tank top (also out of town where nobody knew me). It turns out that i had to go to see a doc while there so went to one of the urgent care places. I decided that since nobody knew me i was going to venture and decided to go to the doc in my girl shorts and girl tank top – a very nice black one and very loose. I also had boyshort panties on from Victoria’s Secret that had their logo. I knew i was going to have to strip down. So surely enough i am going to be examined so took my pants off showing my panties and then taking them off. The honest true is that i just wanted somebody that i did not know to see me in my girl attire and especially in my panties. This was a first for me. It was fun to do and the doc did not seem to mind at all. Besides being fun for me, was this ok or was i pushing things a little too much? Thanks.

kristen rebecca

Very nicely done.

I’m jealous!

Amanda

Anonymous

I’m in panties 24/7/365 and on many different visits with many different doctors, nurse-practitioners etc., I’ve always had my panties on.  No big deal.  Only one experience has any of them ever said anything, and it wasn’t about anything I was wearing, rather it was about my bikini tan lines.  The nurse prepping me for surgery asked me if I was a bikini wearer.  When I said that I was, she shared that she wished her husband was “into that”, rather than the boring faded blue swim trunks he always wore to the beach.  After those initial remarks, we talked about our personal swimwear preferences.  The whole conversation with her had a calming effect on me,  seeing as I was a bit apprehensive about the upcoming surgery.  Smart nurse.

Hi Kristen

Its such a buzz isn’t it, when you just go for it, and are treated perfectly normally. Gives us confidence just to be who we want to be, and wear what we want to wear. The more of us who just push theses boundaries a little (or a lot), the more accepted it will become in society as a whole.

❤️B

I wasn’t comfortable with my past GP or the level of care, which as we get more mature seems to require extra visits. I signed up for a new doc, during our meet and greet we went over my medical history and I told her that I was a CD to make sure she was at least accepting and forego any surprises for her on future visits. She made me feel totally at ease and told me she wished more people would find and do things in their lives that make them happy, its healthier. We get along well, she was a good choice for better care.

I always wear my normal clothes (girly ones!) everywhere, even to the Dr. I once had a nurse tell me that when she first started, she was surprised how many men wore panties. Now she is surprised how many men wear panties that do not fit! She then complimented me on my choice and proceeded to take my vitals in a very professional manner.

One time after I was undressed to only my panties, she said “Oops, I forgot to get your weight.” took me by the and and led me down the hall to the scales. None of the other nurses/doctors batted an eye.

Anonymous

Princesa que atrevimiento, no sé si yo lo podria hacer, realmente valiente y audaz de tu parte, besos y abrazos felicity

princess what audacity, I don’t know if I could do it, really brave and bold of you, hugs and  kisses a lot,  felicity

Anonymous

I have considered this many times. It’s a great idea. They are professional enough to handle this sort  of thing and it provides affirmation that it is “ no big deal”.

What great feedback and cool meaningful experiences you all are sharing. Now i am so glad i did it!

Love,

kristen rebecca

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like you had fun. It is very exciting being out and being seen, regardless of what you are doing.

Hi Kristin, I don’t think you were pushing anything you were just being you and it sounds great what you did.

Good for you.

Patty

Hi Patty and Patty,

can’t wait to do something like this again 😉

hugs,

kristen rebecca

I’m pretty private about my dressing and try not to force people into my thing but I don’t think you are doing anything wrong.  It would be different if you wore purposefully sexual lingerie to the doctor etc.  I wore Jockey No Panty Line Promise bikinis to my last doctor’s visit.  I wouldn’t wear a garter belt set for example.

Hi Molly,

agreed. i am pretty private myself. i believe to stay within proper boundaries without making anybody uncomfortable. kind of why i wanted so feedback from the more experienced girls.

love

kristen rebecca

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Though I am pretty private I have to say nothing wrong with that.  It was nothing sexually aggressive, or insulting to others.  Just a pair if panties.

Honestly, I have thought of a situation like that.  A little nervous and exciting, but knowing that you Want someone to see the real you.

Stevie

I recently had knee surgery. When I went back for my first follow-up, I had two questions for him. When can I get back on my bicycle and when can I start wearing my heels again. He didn’t bat an eye. He suggested I wait 4 – 6 weeks before I wear my ‘alternative’ footwear. LOL.

Love and Peace,

Amber

BTW. I work at the hospital I had my surgery at. I know all the O.R. and Recovery Room staff. I went wearing panties and all my nails were painted. I’m sure I’m gonna get some looks when I go back to work later this month. Hell, I don’t care. I’ll hold my head high, painted nails and all.

Kristen

I applaud your decision. I came out to my primary care doctor a few years ago and she has been nothing but completely supportive. I wear my boy clothes on top but always a bra and panties underneath. I have never unclothed in her office but she knows what I wear and it makes my visits there completely comfortable. I would love to go for a check-up in full dress one time but I do not think I am ready yet.

I went in for an outpatient procedure recently. I had to strip down to my birthday suit and put on the paper gown, then place my clothes in a plastic bag to be locked away while I was in the operating room. After I woke up in the recovery room I was taken back to the Discharge room to dress and prepared for going home. One of my nurses removed my IV and said that because I had been under general anesthesia, she would spot me while I dress. She then went and got my clothes. When she returned she started getting my clothes out to hand to me, T-shirt first, then panties, she took a doubletake, looking again in the bag. She asked, “are these yours?”  I said, “yes they are.” She then commented, “they are fancy.” They were purple K&L Princess Laura panties. Not quite as fancy and girly as the bubblegum pink Princess Juliet panties I had on earlier in the day. A professional demeanor was upheld at all times.

Alana

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Kristin. Sounds like your adventure showing your true self to others was satisfying to you. I to had surgery, 5 weeks ago today I had Knee replacement and I dressed in drab to the surgery. One of my main reasons was that after surgery I was going to stay with my daughter and her family. They all know about my CD but don’t want to see or talk about it, especially my 14 yo grand daughter. Now I’ve home for a little over 2 weeks and not worn any drab underwear since and get to dress full fem most days for most of the day. Now one hard part is it as still hard to bend the left knee, so putting on pantyhose and any shoes is hard to do. In my mind I am using my Cd as an incentive to get better faster so it easier for me to pesent myself as a woman!!
      Sandy

Jackie
      Lady

I went for a physical last week and wore panties, bra and pantyhose. I told her I was a crossdresser and she said that’s ok no problem. The next day I went to the dermatologist for my yearly checkup and he was fine with it all. It felt good to go and not worry about anything. I went with the attitude, this is who I am.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Jackie.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Jackie.

Years ago before my transformation I had to go to the doctors. I was still in drab except for my panties which I forgot I was wearing, but it was the only underwear I had. The nurse came in and seen me wearing them. She said ” Those are pretty panties” and asked where I got them. I had to admit I didn’t know, my wife bought them for me. She was very polite an courteous.

For years now I go to the doctors fully dressed and everyone is so nice. That first nurse and I used to chat about fashion and she would always compliment my choice of outfits. I miss her as she retired a couple years ago.

Hello Kirsten,                 I underdress all the time now, so a visit to the Doctor the other month, I thought shall I or not wear them, but I did anyway. He was going to check over my stomach & an internal rear examination. He said take your trousers off but leave pants on [ I was wearing white knickers with pink trim & a pink heart in the middle ]. He did the examination & then said pull your knickers back up & put your trousers back on. He never said anything about my knickers, but he has probably seen many men wearing them before.   love,  Helenmarie

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?