Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good day ladies. I’m just introducing myself, as suggested through the joining process. I’m torn; at one level I really would like to make friends locally, but on the other hand I’m very edgy about coming out of my private shell. What a life! Who knew that marriage could be such a lonely place?

Anonymous

Hello and welcome to CDH Chrissie. Well here you will have all the support you need and you will get to know the nicest most caring person’s ever. Enjoy getting to know all the wonderful people here Oh and relax and have fun.

Anonymous

Thanks Nonna. I’m looking forward to it…
        Chrissie xx

Anonymous

Thank you for the ‘thanks’ – I don’t know what the protocol is for responding in this way, so I hope I’m not making a fool of myself. I love your profile pic btw. Very attractive. I’m jealous! 😀
      Chrissie xx

Anonymous

I totally understand the loneliness you feel. Ive had that feeling for most of my life. It wasnt until recently that my wife found out. Luckily she embraces who I am and knows I am still the person she always knew. Not everyone will have a good outcome of it, if it ever is something you want to let be known. But it sure does feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off of me know and I am a happier person not having to hide my true self!
      Love
      Krista

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissie no need to hid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Thea
      Lady

Hi Chrisssie from another shy English lady! Totally understand your uncertainty. I only joined CDH a few weeks ago but I’ve found it a wonderful support and there are some lovely wise people here! Do hope you love it too and that your own individual journey proves peaceful, fruitful and joyful!

Gabby

Anonymous

Thanks Alicen xx

Hi Chrissie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Chrissie
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love Helena

Anonymous

Thanks Helena – lovely name btw.
        Maybe we can chat sometime
        Chrissie xx

Hi Chrissie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a UK girl too I’m up in Shropshire, yes married life can be a lonely place for a crossdresser I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

J J
      Lady

Welcome and enjoy this new found company. Loneliness is a state of mind, so find ways to change it. The most obvious is to open up a little to your wife and share your thoughts and needs. You are among friends here, but locally and a far, so take advantage of the collective wisdom and experience. We run the whole gammet  the crossdressing spectrum, so one can finder a kindred spirit here.

Anonymous

Well I am full time since I was 9. My wife used to buy dresses 👗 for me to wear places with each other until she passed away. I was full time since 9 so she knew I was cd/transgender. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Christie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chrissie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Chrissie as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world like me from Montana USA just a short drive away from you he he ..We all love to chat and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Chrisssie,

I’m one of the new girls, too. I’m enjoying it tremendously and trust you will as well!

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Hi Chrisssie,

Welcome to CDH, enjoy your time with us.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta❤️

Hello. No need to be shy here at all. We are all on the same journey, just at different points along the road. You are among sisters here

Tara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?