Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Dear Friends, I wanted to share a link, from a forum post, that I replied to. I think it will hit home with many of us here. Please take the time to read it, when you can, and maybe even share it with your partner.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/what-do-you-really-think-now-that-you-know/

It’s been quite the journey for me and writing that was really emotional. I don’t think I could have easily and succinctly put that all together 4 years ago, when this all started. The forum post is in the Dear GG Forum, it’s about a Husband who is asking for advice on “how to come out fully to his wife?”  So, I sat here and thought about what can I say that would be most helpful, knowing that so many others would be reading my reply. So, I opened up Word, (trust me easier to read without all my typos, hahaha) and started typing. When I got done, I realized I really wanted to share this with as many as I could and bring a lot of attention to it, in hopes that it helps others on both sides.

I’d love to hear your thoughts and feelings.

-Gwenn  <3

Hi Gwenn You are a very lovely compassionate woman. I can feel that when reading your responses. I think it is so nice of you to take the time to help other GGs who are dealing with a major emotional crises that possibility could end a marriage and even worse could impact the lives of many children. Do not underestimate you value when it comes to this community and the lives of so many GGs. I believe you are teaching those who will truly read and try to learn what you are saying about finding a balance between two people who  truly love each other. It takes a lot of work for both parties that is for sure. It does take a very special woman to not only accept but even support their SOs desire to express themselves in the gender opposite to what they were born with. It must be quite a shock to say the least. My wife was so stressed she could not eat or even talk with anyone for months because who was she going to talk with, to share her grief . It was like her husband died and there was no one to talk to or console her It was she that had to do most of the work in trying to figure out who she was as woman. It is my wife that has taught me the true meaning of love and continues to teach me. It always amazes me the true depth of a woman’s love. If they truly feel loved they will give it back and then some. You are so right when you wrote we are trying to express the IDEA of a woman. We will never get experience what it is like to have  been born with the female body and all the emotional and physical changes you have had to experience that is for sure. We can learn as you have learned your whole life how to be more kind, empathetic gentler person that takes a lot of unlearning. I hope one day that gender differences do not have to be so defined when it comes to dress and communication. I never want the true beauty and the essence of a woman that i find so attractive to ever change. I am sure you feel the same way about your man. Luv Stephanie

My dear friend, thank you. Your strength, resolve, understanding, and faithful love to your husband has been so valuable to me and my wife. Thank you for being here.

Charrie

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to me to know that I’ve actually been helping people, it’s so easy to think you don’t make an impact on others lives, when that’s is simply not the case. I am glad to help.

My husband still isn’t out to the world, so this site for me is my only outlet. I have no one else I can talk to about my feelings with all of this, so this community has become my life line. I struggled more at first before coming here, I did so by the advice of my husband. I hesitated at first because I saw this as her space, but she made me see that it wasn’t. Let me know there was also a community of other GG’s. So I finally came on here and her friends became my friends and I also made my own to. It made me feel less alone and I finally had a place to express my feelings and learn more about what it means to be CD/TG. I had no idea that I would turn around to be impacting others people’s lives and helping them. It’s a nice feeling.

Thanks again,

Gwenn

Maya Sol
      Lady

Great read, You explain it very well!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?