Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love to go out into my garden on a windy day. I put on a dress & let the wind blow around & up my legs, it is a lovely feeling. Sometimes the wind blows & you get a flash of knickers, if its a strong wind the dress lifts right up & shows all your knickers, lovely. I will put on one of my 1950,s style dresses with petticoat underneath, & if wind blows good your can get that Marilyn Monroe effect, so try a windy day.

love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

You can’t help but love a dress on a breezy day. I was at a friends anniversary party this summer and it was hot and humid. When early evening came there was a nice breeze and it was going up my dress and out through my neck. What a splendid feeling, I thought after I should be wearing dresses all the time in this weather. Way more comfy than a suit and tie.

Great post – to add to it, I really like the feeling of wind against my legs in hosiery especially if it’s warm and humid out

Hi Helenmarie……..Yes….dresses are sooo cool (pun intended) I just love that feeling and don’t mind showing a little panty. Enjoy….

Dame Veronica

[quote quote=117776]You can’t help but love a dress on a breezy day. I was at a friends anniversary party this summer and it was hot and humid. When early evening came there was a nice breeze and it was going up my dress and out through my neck. What a splendid feeling, I thought after I should be wearing dresses all the time in this weather. Way more comfy than a suit and tie.

[/quote]
      for certain more comfy than a suit and tie Heather – maybe that’s why we all like wearing them more lol !

Thanks to all who replied,   I am glad lots of you enjoy windy days & dresses, as much as I do.

love,  Helenmarie

I also enjoy the feeling of a breeze blowing onto my legs. The unfortunate part is that there are only 18 houses where i live no one knows that i like to dress. Therefore i can’t go out during the day as much as i would love to, because if my neighbour looked out of her bedroom window she would see me and she works in the same place. I would love to live in a bungalow so i could indulge whenever i wanted to and even sunbathe in a bikini.

Oh to be able to dress up and be outside during a windy day, heavy sigh! Someday I also hope to lounge outside in the sun in a bikini getting a tan. I have 4 male swim suits which are bikini style and I do lay out in them so I guess I am almost there, lol!

Danielle💋👠

Hi all..

Well I simply love windy days, always have done.  Please check out my photo in my profile and you’ll see where i experienced it.    I love wearing retro dresses and satin dresses, and satin or silk underwear too..   My favourite weather is downright stormy dry mild days with a stormy overcast sky… blustery days are fine too, just not too much rain though, as it spoils the experience.  The year UK got hit by the tail of hurricane Lilly I was staying at a Bed and breakfast by the sea coast the day before to be in the right place the next day, with a shopping trip out dressed for the day.. and what a day it was lol, windiest I had ever experienced in my life, wearing a long flared dress, the experience was to be one i would savour for many years afterwards.

Windiest Regards

Melissa

Anonymous

Mmmm… dresses are so lovely on a warm day, cool and the sensation of moving air around ones nether regions is delightful, especially with the appropriate silky underthings, its hot here at the moment with only a slight breeze so I’m in the back garden away from frowning looks and enjoying every moment en femme – bliss.     💋Diana.

To make it the ultimate thrill go out in the wind when it’s below freezing! It’s an experience you won’t forget, however you will be scrambling back inside quickly. This winter I could only last a couple minutes tops when it was -20°F. And that was with ankle nylons, knee highs, thigh highs, pantyhose, tights and fleece lined leggings. But my dress did fly up, he-he-he!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?